PSNP Weeblympics

I upgraded my list a little with a Gif of Mordred/Saber, but it was hard picking between Swimsuit Mordred/Saber and her ``Father`` Swimsuit Artoria/Saber gif and Mordred/Saber and her Master gif, I added Tokyo Xanadu(PS Vita), It`s in PlayStation Store(EU), i also added Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories(PS3) I`am not sure how you tell apart Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories from Kingdom Hearts so I found a logo of game to use instead of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix and Digimon All-Star Rumble.

Spoiler

51No0bc.gif

Ldbdf1f.png L0e0431.png L858f8e.png L655c06.png L085864.png Ld9c262.png Lb8f8ea.png  L8f227c.png  L9fa319.png 

L386d80.png Laf852f.png L2358a1.png L754584.png L538743.png L9cb12b.png 

Leb74d2.png L058ab1.png L5a2f56.png 

Ld0d937.png L744f54.png La5a3f6.png 

L9ad2cd.png L885772.png L35f034.png 

Ld3f62f.png La25b31.png L670f85.png 

L274f88.pnglatest?cb=20140608180257L9d663e.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, viech54 said:

Is Root Letter a UR plat? It's a VN, I highly doubt it.

13 hours ago, Ratchet2425 said:

That's ok, I completely overlooked it and had it on your list for about a half hour before Hertz pointed out what game it actually was :lol:.

You guys have to look at my weeb list to see UR VNs :awesome: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You guys have to look at my weeb list to see UR VNs :awesome: 

There are UR VNs? I'm not aware of a VN game that's UR, the only UR ones I know are VNs with some sort of gameplay other than reading text/listening to dialogue and making choices such as Tears to Tiara II.

If there are, color me surprised. I thought enough people skipped them for easy plats to void the UR plat.

Edited by viech54

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

There are UR VNs? I'm not aware of a VN game that's UR, the only UR ones I know are VNs with some sort of gameplay other than reading text/listening to dialogue and making choices such as Tears to Tiara II.

If there are, color me surprised. I thought enough people skipped them for easy plats to void the UR plat.

If you can't easily skip them, they can be UR =D

Sure, it usually requires some degree of gameplay, but it can be UR =D

9 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Is it too late to change my list? I just found out that Tears to Tiara II is a PS3 exclusive and I don't have a PS3 anymore. That's what I get for not doing the research. ?

Not too late, you can change your list at any point.

I recommend MeiQ if it's not already on your list, it's a Vita game and has been $3.99 on past sales.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I recommend MeiQ if it's not already on your list, it's a Vita game and has been $3.99 on past sales.

Alas, it is NOT on sale right now and is $29.99. :(

That's okay, I saw Sorcery Saga on the list so I will swap out that. If they can edit my part in the OP that would be nice. :)

1 minute ago, MidnightCJ said:

Alas, it is NOT on sale right now and is $29.99. :(

That's okay, I saw Sorcery Saga on the list so I will swap out that. If they can edit my part in the OP that would be nice. :)

You might want to check some of your other games also, as I believe you have Sonic Unleashed which is also PS3

42 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

You might want to check some of your other games also, as I believe you have Sonic Unleashed which is also PS3

Thanks for letting me know, you're right - I just tossed it on there because I didn't have anything else. But someone offered to help me boost Arcana 3 so I'll put that down.

SWAP:

• Tears to Tiara II: Heir to the Overlord for Sorcery Saga: Secret of the Curry God
  • Sonic Unleashed for ARCANA 3 LOVE MAX!!!

Now I need to see whether I can buy any of the games I haven't gotten yet. (I am going to be getting some money for house-sitting so I will use that to buy FFXII: The Zodiac Age.)

I would like to add the following games to my list.

Soulcaliber V

3D Dot Game Heroes

Arcana Heart 3

Astebreed

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom

Catherine

Clan of Champions

Deception IV: Blood Ties

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Digimon All Star Rumble

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Dragon Ball Z: The Battle of Z

Dragon Quest Heroes II

Grand Kingdom

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3) (THANKS KENT)

Legasista

MeiQ

Moon Hunters

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Tales of Zestiria

Tears to Tiara II

Terraria

The Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa

The Guided Fate Paradox

Touhou Genso Wanderer

Yakuza 0

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Yakuza Dead Souls

Can't imagine I'll get it all done, but I wanna leave my options open for getting 40 games done.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Is it too late to change my list? I just found out that Tears to Tiara II is a PS3 exclusive and I don't have a PS3 anymore. That's what I get for not doing the research. 1f625.png

I wouldn't worry about PS3 games on your list. I have some placeholders on my list just to have 20 games. They will quite likely be replaced at some point. Or not. Maybe I'll give them a go and figure out I greatly enjoy them. I don't know what'll happen to them as of now.

As Mesopithecus said, you can change your list at any time during the event. Don't worry about it, play the games you want to play and change what needs to be changed as necessary.

15 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Thanks for letting me know, you're right - I just tossed it on there because I didn't have anything else. But someone offered to help me boost Arcana 3 so I'll put that down.

SWAP:

• Tears to Tiara II: Heir to the Overlord for Sorcery Saga: Secret of the Curry God
  • Sonic Unleashed for ARCANA 3 LOVE MAX!!!

Now I need to see whether I can buy any of the games I haven't gotten yet. (I am going to be getting some money for house-sitting so I will use that to buy FFXII: The Zodiac Age.)

Wait, you say you don't want to add any PS3-games to your list as you have no PS3 anymore. So far, so good.

But why didn't you check that beforehand? I see at least three other games that are PS3-only so far:
Shadow of the Colossus

Tales of Symphonia

Ok, for your defence: Colossus is playable via PS Now so you would be able to play that version nonetheless. And please no long elaboration why you can't afford PS Now right now. It's an event that runs 3 years, so the here and now are is irrelevant.

And before you commit to add Arcana 3 Love Max you might check which version the other participant wanted to play. If (s)he wants to play the PS3-version you are screwed 'cause AFAIK the game has no cross-play between Vita and PS3.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 4

Having done OQ (twice), MeiQ, Astebreed, and One Way Heroics already really hurts my choices for easy ones....

Oh well, let's throw in some weird titles that I don't think many others are doing, along with all the normal ones. (Just going to put anything I might have an interest in, but I'll probably change it in the future)

Agarest Generations of War Zero

Assault Suit Leynos

BUNNY MUST DIE! CHELSEA AND THE 7 DEVILS

Class of Heroes 2G

Cross Edge

Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours

Deception IV: Blood Ties

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess

Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice

Disgaea 4 A Promise Unforgotten

Galgun Double Peace (EU)

Grand Kingdom

La Mulana Ex

Legasista

Mighty No.9

Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics (EU)

Omega Labyrinth Z

Photo Kiss Kano (フォトカノ Kiss ) (The grind in this game is insane)

Record of Agarest War

Shiren the Wanderer

SÖLDNER-X 2: FINAL PROTOTYPE (I honestly think this a horrible shmup)

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

Star Ocean till the End of Time

SOULCALIBUR V

Summon Night 6 Lost Borders

Superbeat Xonic

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Tales of Zestiria

Tear to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord

The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa

The Evil Within

The Idolm@ster: Platinum Stars (アイドルマスター プラチナスターズ )

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak Special Gigs

Touhou Gensou Wanderer

Yakuza 0

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Wait, you see you don't want to add any PS3-games to your list as you have no PS3 anymore. So far, so good.

But why didn't you check that beforehand? I see at least three other games that are PS3-only so far:
Shadow of the Colossus

Tales of Symphonia

Ok, for your defence: Colossus is playable via PS Now so you would be able to play that version nonetheless. And please no long elaboration why you can't afford PS Now right now. It's an event that runs 3 years, so the here and now are is irrelevant.

And before you commit to add Arcana 3 Love Max you might check which version the other participant wanted to play. If (s)he wants to play the PS3-version you are screwed 'cause AFAIK the game has no cross-play between Vita and PS3.

I will talk to the person who offered to help me boost Arcana 3 to clear up any confusion.

:(

Edited by MidnightCJ

3 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

I will talk to the person who offered to help me boost Arcana 3 to clear up any confusion.

Sorry, but I have the PS3 version. I don't really like having 2-D fighters on my Vita if I can avoid it.

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

You are making up nonsense. Hertz put Tales of Symphonia on the list because those two games are available on PS3:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=symphonia

And Symphonia was never a Nintendo-exclusive. The game also got a PS2-port, which was used as a base for the the PS3-version (and AFAIK the PC-version, too).

53 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Whut? I hope you're joking.

tenor.gif

Bad jokes go in the trash =P

tumblr_nwot0nm58U1tydz8to1_500.gif

Oops, I just realized as soon as I turned off the computer for the night that Chronicles came out on PS3 and not PS4 but I didn't have time to retract my statement. I deleted that part of the post right now, though. And I apologize for saying Symphonia came out on the GameCube only - I had only ever played the GameCube version and therefore didn't realize it had come out for the PS2. I'm only human.

tumblr_ml1m97by901qkj2gio2_500.gif

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I'm aware that Shadow of the Colossus is remade for PS4 but as that version isn't out yet, you can't add that specific version to your list. And who will tell you that the PS4-version will end up as rare as the PS3-version is? Maybe it will become a very rare, or rare plat?

But won't it be out by 2020? If a game comes out before 2020 and I can play it by then, surely I can get the platinum for it before the event ends? Right?

83d862ca6be03de5ee238d4456895c9ba2ef149f

GAH! FINE! I'LL REVISE MY LIST TO ADD SOME OF THE MORE PAINFUL GAMES!!!!! GEEZ! :angry: And I thought that the Square-Enix fans demanding a KH3 release date were horrible! :(

1 hour ago, jem12345 said:

Sorry, but I have the PS3 version. I don't really like having 2-D fighters on my Vita if I can avoid it.

Well then, that saves me a lot of money then - I'm taking Arcana 3 LOVE MAX!!!! off. I am glad the list isn't set in stone until I declare it is. My gawd, this is getting difficult. :(

10 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Well then, that saves me a lot of money then - I'm taking Arcana 3 LOVE MAX!!!! off. I am glad the list isn't set in stone until I declare it is. My gawd, this is getting difficult. :(

I'd still say "Take it easy". The event ends in July 2020, you have all the time in the world to play the games. You don't have to revise your list all the time and decide what you want to play over the next three years right now. Play the games you know you want to play, change your list once all of these games are out of the way or if you happen to play a game and notice its plat is UR, eligible and not on your list. There's nothing wrong with having games on your list that you can't play with your current hardware or don't own. A lot can change in three years, maybe you can play them a year from now or in 2019/2020.

Or feel free to change your list and plan every single game you're going to play for the Weeblympics if it fits you better. If that's how it is, then, by all means, go ahead and do this instead.

• Like 1

Thanks for the pep talk, viech54. I really needed that. But I had already finalized my list for the time being. Don't worry, it's not set in diamond so it Hertz finds a new game to put on the list when it comes out(I still say that there is no argument for me having Shadow of the Colossus because it was just announced, it could come out before 2020), I'll look into it.

As such, I decided to make my new list in a subsidized list which is split into categories:

Games I have now:

• Dark Cloud 2
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Games I do not have yet but will purchase in the immediate future:

• Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Games I do not have the money for yet:

• Dragonball Xenoverse (on-line but I can bot the seven online matches I need to win)
  • Gal*Gun Double Peace
  • Mei-Q: Labyrinth of Death
  • Mind=0
  • Moon Hunters
  • Omega Quintet
  • Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  • Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Curry God
  • Star Ocean: til the End of Time
  • Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Terraria
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer
  • Ys Origin

Also wondering why the following are not on the list:

• Nier: Automata (Considering how Nintendo Hard this game is and how it is a bullet hell like Touhou, why not?)
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
  • Akiba's Strip: Undead and Undressed (set in Shibuya so as Japanese as all heck)
Edited by MidnightCJ

6 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

• Nier: Automata (Considering how Nintendo Hard this game is and how it is a bullet hell like Touhou, why not?)
  • Akiba's Strip: Undead and Undressed (set in Shibuya so as Japanese as all heck)

None of those games are ultra rare...

With your list of Weeblympics games, rather than buying each one it might be better for you to add them to your Gamefly subscription

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Do you read the OPs of things you join? Those arent UR and the games listed need to be an UR plat dood

16 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

that there is no argument for me having Shadow of the Colossus because it was just announced, it could come out before 2020)

The argument against this is that we dont know what the rarity of the list will be yet so that is why the PS4 version cant be added yet dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Considering how many people forget the UR condition, maybe we should rename the event to read the fucking first post UR Weeblympics :awesome: 

Akihabara...

You know... Akiba.

Okay, I'm sorry. I know jack about Tokyo geographics, gimme a break. The only reason I know about Shibuya is because it was in "The World Ends With You", which I played a bit of.

7 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Do you read the OPs of things you join? Those arent UR and the games listed need to be an UR plat dood

The argument against this is that we dont know what the rarity of the list will be yet so that is why the PS4 version cant be added yet dood

Sorry x2. I do read the rules but I forget about them! *sigh* I am a bad trophy hunter. :(

Decided to change out The Last Guardian for Omega Quintet because The Last Guardian has a trophy involving something that I don't like seeing in video games. (And why I don't like South Park in general.) I know that Trico is basically like a giant dog but considering that I have to house sit some dogs soon, I am grateful that I never have to take them on walks. ? (Yeah, call me a prude or what have you, but I have the right to my opinion on certain things and I'd like to keep subjects like that out of my entertainment.)

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

With your list of Weeblympics games, rather than buying each one it might be better for you to add them to your Gamefly subscription

Yeah, I get ya. I think I'd be better off reducing my leftover money from my Social Security check to expand my GameFly sub to the 2-game plan so I can keep one slot for this list since I'll probably be stuck with them for months and the other slot for easy plats like LEGO games so I can turn it over rapidly. Considering that some of these titles are going to take me the rest of my natural life to platinum(j/k) I need the extra slot or I'd never be able to progress on my trophy cabinet. But I understand the thought process: Better to drain my bank account an extra $9 a month rather than spend $300 on games I will just do the "wham, bam, thank you ma'am"(sorry, that was rather crude but it gets the point across) to and lose money on them. Still, FFXII The Zodiac Age is definitely a buy - I enjoyed the game a lot in 2006 when it came out on PS2.

Edited by MidnightCJ