frowning upon some trophy hunters

melodicmizery

21 minutes ago, CjShai said:

My apologies I didn't realise Japanese was referred to in The USA as symbols. I definitely didn't mean to imply the average American would have the ability to read Japanese 

All characters are symbols. :S Regardless, I don't see the racism in any of this. :S And yes, I think to most Americans Japanese writing looks like a lot of strange symbols, it's not their usual alphabet and they don't learn what the symbols represent etc.

Edited by MMDE

On 8/1/2017 at 1:36 AM, melodicmizery said:

it makes me wonder sometimes. especially when a american plats japanese games. not many americans can read symbols lol

A lot of Japanese games have menus that are in English. Not every Japanese game you see on someone's list is story-driven, either. This game took a decent amount of effort to plat, but my enjoyment wasn't lessened because I couldn't read every song title.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GlennRhee said:

A lot of Japanese games have menus that are in English. Not every Japanese game you see on someone's list is story-driven, either. This game took a decent amount of effort to plat, but my enjoyment wasn't lessened because I couldn't read every song title.

IA/VT is great, I imported last month and have just started. Really enjoying many of the songs, perhaps even more than Hatsune

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 10:24 AM, Dr_Mayus said:

You don't really hear about people playing the old disney games (as they are probably hard to find now) so it is just weird to see that shift. I mean I knew people who would make fun of other games because they had things like the Sly Collection platted because it was too easy...it is the FUCKING SLY COLLECTION

i am the only person in the world who didnt find sly easy lmao fml

14 hours ago, mako-heart said:

i am the only person in the world who didnt find sly easy lmao fml

Well that is the thing :) Sly might not be a 10/10 game but it isn't a 1/10 plat either. I mean some skill does go into the game to get the plat so why the hell would you make fun of someone for having the plat.

But even if it was a 1/10 game...it is the SLY COLLECTION it is an awesome game. So are you not supposed to play good games because the Platinum is easy to obtain.

Ridiculous