Just the facts ma'am

EvilWizardNeb

Same with the EU version too. I tried getting the True Ending without any sexy time incase they changed the requirement, and that didn't pop the trophy either :(. I look forward to seeing a response.

Edited by TheManUtdFan

16 hours ago, diddy09z said:

Do you have to get it on with all girls in one play through or overall because I've played through 3 times with different options and not gotten it

I think you're asking about a different trophy, maybe Gottas Bang 'Em All?  If so, no, since you can't get it on with all the girls in one play through, as far as I noticed.  Make sure you go far enough with each girl to not only pop their respective dating trophies, but for the main three, to receive a gift at some point.  If you haven't received a gift, you haven't progressed far enough. Note that Lucy takes a while.

12 hours ago, Buksunny said:

I deleted my saved data and restart itto see if it work, but nada.

It would be nice if several of us reached out to the publisher and inquired.  No response to me yet.

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2017 at 7:10 PM, KoeichiHero said:

Great news guys! Looked at Digerati’s Twitter account and saw that they’re sending out a patch this weekend to fix trophy glitches. I think they got tired of me asking them a few times since launch about it. ;)

Time for 100%!  Thanks for sharing.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...