Doable solo?

Just purchased this game along with Ratchet: Deadlocked (comes for free if you purchase FFA on the Store).

So it looks like you can solo All 4 One, just need to enter an online lobby and start an online game (and beat a certain mission with two controllers). Full Frontal Assault sounds like the same deal, only that there is a gold trophy for beating Insomniac's times.

I don't know if these are hard or not but some people said it's recommended to do this trophy with two people. However over at PST.org the person who wrote the guide for this game says that you can definitely get the gold trophy solo. The rest of the trophies look pretty easy even by yourself.

Pretty doable solo?

Edited by Spaz

The levels are doable solo once you know where to go and which actions causes some enemy spawns. I guess the best weapon to choose are the buzz blades. Once they reach the maximum level it will be manageable to do every level alone.

Personally I would recommend the first, second, and third level. Some guides recommend the fifth level but doing the final boss solo will take much longer than doing him co-op. The third level may have some annoying enemies take take a lot of hits (--> tanks) but the time is more lenient.

23 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Just purchased this game along with Ratchet: Deadlocked (comes for free if you purchase FFA on the Store).

So it looks like you can solo All 4 One, just need to enter an online lobby and start an online game (and beat a certain mission with two controllers). Full Frontal Assault sounds like the same deal, only that there is a gold trophy for beating Insomniac's times.

I don't know if these are hard or not but some people said it's recommended to do this trophy with two people. However over at PST.org the person who wrote the guide for this game says that you can definitely get the gold trophy solo. The rest of the trophies look pretty easy even by yourself.

Pretty doable solo?

Yeah, it's definitely doable solo. I did it. For the Insomniac times I recommend the first 3 stages. Just focus on building lots of defenses on one side, so you can focus on the other side. I also left some tips in the guide comments for doing this solo.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, it's definitely doable solo. I did it. For the Insomniac times I recommend the first 3 stages. Just focus on building lots of defenses on one side, so you can focus on the other side. I also left some tips in the guide comments for doing this solo.

Awesome. Did you do All 4 One solo as well?

• 8 months later...

It's possible to get Insomniac dev times solo in all stages, just did it a few days ago. First, you will want to know what you need to do in order to move the 'stage' forward, i.e activate key nodes/get swingshot if necessary/activate planetary defense system. Once you learn the obligatory objectives for each planet, make an attack plan that makes you go through the stage in the fastest time possible. As for the weapons, I suggest two as utterly necessary: buzzblades lvl 5 and doppelbanger lv5. Groovitron gloves lv5 is a good optional weapon for stages 3&4. Basically, after getting buzzblades lvl5 from the weapon pod inside your base, just got the nearest weapon pod and try to get a doppelbanger lv5 and deploy 3 of them on base entrances, them buy one or two chrono mines near those deployed doppelbangers, if done correctly you don't need to worry about defense at all while activating key nodes.

On the last stage defending your base, buy a pair of warmonger turrets as further from base entrance as possible and deploy 3 doppelbanger where the dropships arrive, this will speed things even further. Groovitron gloves helps with bigger targets like air bombers and tanks so you can shoot it with buzzblades. Finally, if you can get other skillpoints to unlock infinite ammo, it will make things even easier and faster since you won't be needing to search for ammo. That and the fastest hooverboot upgrade also helps a lot.

I'm a long time R&C fan and have played almost all the games (even mobile ones) except size matters and super agent clank. This game is my least favorite with the exception to Q-Force and the Nexus Mobile grind rail game. (yes, even i thought the 2016 reboot was better than All 4 one). As far as trophies go, i can't remember this being difficult, although there are some multiplayer trophies.

• 1 year later...