Cassylvania's Miserable Little Pile of Platinums

Cassylvania

1 hour ago, Br1ste said:

Big day today! Got our snacks ready, my wife is making cheeseburger and pulled pork sliders for dinner and we'll be ready to go! I don't really have any Super Bowl traditions and the only people coming to watch tonight are my mother with her boyfriend and my in-laws who will all probably leave at halftime. None of my friends who really follow football live that close to me and they are all Giants fans anyways. Do you have any Super Bowl traditions?

I don't usually do anything special for the Super Bowl. The last time I even went out was when the Packers and Steelers played, and I'm pretty sure the only reason I did that was because I wanted to see one of those two fanbases upset. I'm pretty evil like that.

My brother is bringing a couple of his buddies over to watch the game, but I'll probably just stay in my room and lock the door. Might poke my head out every now and then to swipe some food. But I can still watch the game in here.

1 hour ago, Br1ste said:

How many siblings do you have? I have a brother who is two years younger than me and then a half-brother and half-sister who are 9 and 11 years younger than me. I did all of my gaming with my closest brother and there were plenty of arguments when the game we were playing was one player about who's turn it was. I don't know how big families were able to keep the peace back when only two could play at a time at most.

I have an older brother and a younger sister that I live with. They're more into retro games than I am, but my brother has an Xbox 360 and the PS4 is technically my sister's (even though she let it collect dust for years). All I have is an old Wii and a broken PS3. I think the Switch would be fun as a replacement family console, but without more games and backwards compatibility, I'm not really seeing much of a point right now.

Anyway, my brother is a Cowboys fan, so it'll be fun watching him curse, no matter who wins tonight.

This is the evil side of me.

Sorry, @Br1ste. I know how it feels. That team has crushed my hopes two years in a row. But at least your team put up a fight.

Honestly, I'm not usually one to blame the refs, but I think the Eagles got away with two TDs that should've been called back. I don't know if it would have mattered, since neither defense decided to show up, but that first guy clearly didn't have possession before getting both feet in, and that Ertz TD was almost identical to the Jesse James TD. They both caught the ball, made a football move, and failed to survive the ground. I kinda get where they're coming from, by saying that Ertz became a runner, but how do we know that he wasn't stumbling forward with the ball? Compare that to James, who MUST have had possession of the ball in order to stretch it across the goal line. In my opinion, both of those are either TDs or neither is. And I haaate the Steelers.

Glad Foles played a good game anyway. I hope he ends up on the Browns and turns their franchise around.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Honestly, I'm not usually one to blame the refs, but I think the Eagles got away with two TDs that should've been called back.

Thanks...it was pretty rough and I felt once the Patriots had finally taken the lead, that would be the end of the game, but the Eagles just played a great and deserved to win. I felt the TD to Clement should have been called back because he didn't look to have control when the first foot was down and by the time he had control the second foot landed out of bounds. It was a 3rd down play and that would have been a FG attempt instead so that hurt but I have no real gripe with the Ertz TD. I thought they got that call right and that he was a runner and was kind of diving for the end zone...but the defense was simply atrocious all night. They couldn't get off the field in 3rd OR 4th down situations. 

I have to give a ton of credit to the Eagles and Doug Pederson. They were super aggressive all night and it paid off. They never backed down from the moment and did the exact thing the Jaguars should've done two weeks ago. The biggest thing I need to know is what Malcom Butler did to deserve being benched for the whole game...He had a little bit of a down year this year compared to last year, but he played in 98% of the defensive snaps during the regular season and every snap during the playoffs. He has proven that he rises to the occasion in big games and definitely could have helped last night. Eric Rowe was getting torched and I think that maybe Butler could have made the difference on some of those 3rd downs. I mean, Belichick has benched people before for being late to practice, meetings, etc. He benched Wes Welker for the first quarter of a game against the Jets in a game the Patriots ended up losing because during a press conference he was egging on Rex Ryan and his foot fetish. Welker kept saying things like "gotta put our best foot forward" and Jets players having "Great Feet" (it was actually pretty funny) so Bill benched him...but I can't imagine what Butler did to warrant a whole game AND it being the Super Bowl...

Brady played outstanding outside of that one strip sack. It's amazing that the Patriots put up over 600 yards of offense, didn't punt the whole night and still lost. So unless Butler killed Belichick's dog or something, I place this loss squarely on his shoulders. The defense just never made adjustments, never put any pressure on the quarterback and just looked terrible overall.

I'm glad that the game wasn't decided by 4 points or less because otherwise I'd be killing the Special Teams and Gostkowski for the missed FG and extra point. The Eagles came ready to play and just executed better so I have to tip my cap to them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Sorry, @Br1ste. I know how it feels. That team has crushed my hopes two years in a row. But at least your team put up a fight.

Honestly, I'm not usually one to blame the refs, but I think the Eagles got away with two TDs that should've been called back. I don't know if it would have mattered, since neither defense decided to show up, but that first guy clearly didn't have possession before getting both feet in, and that Ertz TD was almost identical to the Jesse James TD. They both caught the ball, made a football move, and failed to survive the ground. I kinda get where they're coming from, by saying that Ertz became a runner, but how do we know that he wasn't stumbling forward with the ball? Compare that to James, who MUST have had possession of the ball in order to stretch it across the goal line. In my opinion, both of those are either TDs or neither is. And I haaate the Steelers.

Glad Foles played a good game anyway. I hope he ends up on the Browns and turns their franchise around.

I am a rare blue moon in the universe - a man who doesn't like sports at all. My mom is a rarer sight to behold - a woman who loves the Super Bowl. Sports is all she has after turning 66. :(

Anyways, I'm glad everyone on this site who did watch the Super Bowl enjoyed it and I hope to hear some silly comments about the silly commercials. :)

• Like 1

@Br1ste It's interesting to me that we both blame the coaches for the losses against the Eagles. They worked some kind of magic after that Wentz injury. At the end of every season, I like to consider all the "What if...?" scenarios. What if Wentz hadn't gotten hurt? Do you think he would have led them to a SB victory too? What if Matt Ryan had completed that fourth down pass to Julio Jones at the end of the Falcons/Eagles game? Would we have gotten a Patriots/Vikings SB like we wanted, or a Patriots/Falcons SB rematch, and who would have won? What if Jeff Fisher wasn't such an awful coach? Or is that too impossible to imagine?

Obviously, none of that really matters, but it makes you realize how delicately every season relies on a few key plays. So many things about this year would have been completely altered if just ONE player or call or decision was changed. For example, I think (and I hate to admit this) that the best overall team this year was the Saints. If Diggs hadn't made the miraculous TD, I think they would have gone on to win the SB. But if the Vikings hadn't let Cam Newton run 62 yards at the end of that Vikings/Panthers game, they could have been 14-2 and would have been given home field advantage over the Eagles, so maybe they win that game. (Same thing if the Eagles hadn't lucked out at the end of their last two games during regular season.) What if the Jags weren't such cowards at the end of the first half against the Patriots? What if Jesse James had caught that ball? And, obviously, what if big name players like Rodgers and Odell hadn't gotten hurt? Would I have actually won my fantasy season?

I'm excited for next year. It'll be interesting to see what the Vikings do in the draft, and how they handle their QB situation. I hope they keep Keenum, but I'd like all three of them to be starters somewhere, so I have other teams to cheer for (somewhat) next season. Not sure if I've mentioned my custom fantasy rules in the past, but I've been on leagues where we draft teams instead of players. For example, I might have the Vikings, Cowboys, and Dolphins. I would be allowed to play anybody I want on those teams, but ONLY on those teams. It can actually be kinda fun because it gives you a reason to watch games you normally wouldn't want, and cheer for teams you wouldn't normally cheer for. I like that more than having, say, a QB on one team and the defense of the opposing team, so you're stuck rooting for both teams at the same time.

Is there a fantasy PSNP league? If not, we should start one up next year.

(Also, lol Rex Ryan. I forgot all about that card.)

@CJ_Mystery Everybody in my family, including my sister, likes football. We all grew up playing sports, and we all cheer for different teams, so it makes for some interesting holidays and dinners. But I personally didn't care for the SB. I prefer old school football, where the defenses actually show up. Has there EVER been a SB with that much offense? I saw one punt the entire game. The only thing worse was the commercials. Outside of Danny DeVito (who was obviously blessing the Eagles with his presence), I don't think I laughed once. I expected something much, much better out of Bud Light too. Especially after that build-up all season.

ANYWAY, enough football. (lol Rex Ryan.) We are so, so behind in video game land. For the life of me, I can't get Triple Play to pop. I'm trying an alternative method. I filled my entire town with attractive females, plopped a sexy bachelor down in the middle, had him woo EVERY girl, and now I'm opening up a baby-making factory. With any luck, one of them will pop out triplets, I'll load an earlier save, play as her, and get that stupid trophy. That plan is just crazy enough to...waste more of my life.

No clue how I'll get four plats in eight days.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Everybody in my family, including my sister, likes football.

Hey, I am not judging. Everyone can like whatever they want. I'm just an odd fish out and don't really like sports. I did like sports as a child back when the only video game console I had was an Atari 2600 and some old game called Riddle of the Sphinx. :D But once I got introduced to the NES, I started losing interest in social activities.

Not to say I won't welcome friends. There's this forum and I plan on buying Monster Hunter World soon.

• Like 2

Thanks, guys. I was able to follow it up with one of my most impressive trophy hunting days to date. Not ONLY did we finish LEGO Star Wars (the main campaign, but also some of the clean-up levels), but I was able to get all but one remaining RER trophy. And the one I have left? Reach level 50. I'm just a sliver away from that. If I wanted, I could have the platinum tonight. But... You know, the more I look at it, the more I feel RER might be the platinum #100 we're been looking for. Would I really do that? Would I really allow RER, the game that made me quit gaming for an entire month, to represent the most important milestone on my entire account?

I suppose there are worse choices out there...

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Thanks, guys. I was able to follow it up with one of my most impressive trophy hunting days to date. Not ONLY did we finish LEGO Star Wars (the main campaign, but also some of the clean-up levels), but I was able to get all but one remaining RER trophy. And the one I have left? Reach level 50. I'm just a sliver away from that. If I wanted, I could have the platinum tonight. But... You know, the more I look at it, the more I feel RER might be the platinum #100 we're been looking for. Would I really do that? Would I really allow RER, the game that made me quit gaming for an entire month, to represent the most important milestone on my entire account?

I suppose there are worse choices out there...

It could be a pretty good milestone, show that you succeeded and beat something that almost got the better of you

• Like 2

On 2/6/2018 at 5:43 PM, Cassylvania said:

At the end of every season, I like to consider all the "What if...?" scenarios.

Some of my favorite conversations are around this topic. Is it fate or do we have more control of what happens to us? If the 'Tuck Rule' never happened, does Tom Brady become Tom Brady and does the Patriots begin? If Belichick doesn't resign from the Jets on the day he was named the coach, is it the Jets who are enjoying two decades of success? If I didn't get that summer job at the clam shack, would I still have met my wife? All fun things to hypothesize.

Obviously, none of that really matters, but it makes you realize how delicately every season relies on a few key plays. So many things about this year would have been completely altered if just ONE player or call or decision was changed.

This is why I love football the most out of all the sports. I feel like this margin for error is amplified due to how few games there are and that it is a single elimination playoffs. In the other sports, generally I feel like the best team wins since they have a chance to recover from a bad play or game.

And, obviously, what if big name players like Rodgers and Odell hadn't gotten hurt? Would I have actually won my fantasy season?

This is the most maddening of the what if's for me...this year I lost Odell (1st pick), Ezekiel Elliott (2nd pick) and Spencer Ware (5th pick; got hurt the day after my draft :() but for me the what if's are the borderline/bench people. It drives me insane when guys on my bench outscore my starters.

Not sure if I've mentioned my custom fantasy rules in the past, but I've been on leagues where we draft teams instead of players. For example, I might have the Vikings, Cowboys, and Dolphins. I would be allowed to play anybody I want on those teams, but ONLY on those teams. It can actually be kinda fun because it gives you a reason to watch games you normally wouldn't want, and cheer for teams you wouldn't normally cheer for. I like that more than having, say, a QB on one team and the defense of the opposing team, so you're stuck rooting for both teams at the same time.

Is there a fantasy PSNP league? If not, we should start one up next year.

I've never even heard of this type of setup before, but it sounds interesting. I'm sure you still run into those situations though if the Vikings play the Cowboys, but I like the idea. I would be down for a psnp fantasy league. I think that would be pretty fun!

14 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Congrats! Always a good feeling when you finish a trophy that becomes your nemesis. I think RER is a perfect candidate for 100. I agree with @Dessane that it would show a success that almost beat you. You can smile at it on your list knowing that it couldn't beat you. Honestly, that's the only reason that the Chocobo Rider trophy is in my cabinet here. I must've spend the better part of a week and 10 hours on that one trophy that I had done fairly easily the first time I played the game years ago. I was maddeningly close on several occasions for it to be over only to fail. It's only a bronze and it's a pretty common trophy...but I put it there because I was so happy when I could finally move on to something else and I wanted that reminder.

I'll end with...

What if Jeff Fisher wasn't such an awful coach? Or is that too impossible to imagine?

Yes....yes it is.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Br1ste said:

This is the most maddening of the what if's for me...this year I lost Odell (1st pick), Ezekiel Elliott (2nd pick) and Spencer Ware (5th pick; got hurt the day after my draft :() but for me the what if's are the borderline/bench people. It drives me insane when guys on my bench outscore my starters.

You and me both. I picked Odell in the first round and Ware in the fifth or sixth. I think Ware got hurt on the day of the draft for me. I just didn't do any research beforehand, and I'm not sure his injury had been reported at the time. I also drafted Amari Cooper, who I benched only once this entire season. The day I benched him? Yes, it was the night he erupted against KC. Kinda like last year, where I benched Matt Ryan on what turned out to be his career best game

Maybe we'll try to get a PSNP league together next season.

5 hours ago, Br1ste said:

Congrats! Always a good feeling when you finish a trophy that becomes your nemesis. I think RER is a perfect candidate for 100. I agree with @Dessane that it would show a success that almost beat you. You can smile at it on your list knowing that it couldn't beat you. Honestly, that's the only reason that the Chocobo Rider trophy is in my cabinet here. I must've spend the better part of a week and 10 hours on that one trophy that I had done fairly easily the first time I played the game years ago. I was maddeningly close on several occasions for it to be over only to fail. It's only a bronze and it's a pretty common trophy...but I put it there because I was so happy when I could finally move on to something else and I wanted that reminder.

I think you guys are right. It's more meaningful than if I just pick some random game, play it over the weekend, and pop the platinum on Wednesday. Sure, I might get a cool image or trophy title that way, but it wouldn't have the soul that RER has. You know, the one it took from me.

SO, here's how we're going to make this work...

If you looked at my trophy card, you may have noticed I started a new game. "What up with that?" you probably asked. Well, I did the math, and it turns out there are still two more platinums before I can hit #100. I likely won't have time to platinum more than one game on my current list, so I decided to play some new game called Bridge Constructor that I picked up during the most recent flash sale for like $2. It's supposedly a 10-20 hour platinum, but it can be done in just a few hours using a cheat guide. Still, I have no intention of using a walkthrough. I've been able to solve most of the puzzles on the first two islands, but one has me stumped right now. I wish I could just find a guide for tips, but not necessarily solutions. (If you haven't heard of it, it's a physics-based game where you build a bridge out of various materials so that cars can get across, but you have to do it within budget.) My problem is that I'm, like, not very good at engineering. In fact, I'm pretty sure I hated this kind of stuff in school.

Anyway, we now have eight "active" games and 212 earned trophies. That's as high as it should EVER get on this account. From this day forth, we're only going to improve my completion percentage! For starters, I'm setting the maximum number of all future active games to seven. Eventually we'll get it even smaller. For tonight and this weekend, we need to work on Bridge and Lego. I'd like to platinum them both by Monday. However, if I do that, we'll also hit trophy 4500, which I guess is still considered a milestone. (I wish they'd just give us custom milestones already. I'm sick of looking at other people's ideas of what a milestone should be. For me, it'd be every 25 platinums and 1000 trophies. That's all.)

So, I guess I need to plan out that milestone as well... Fortunately, this Lego game has some awesome trophy names, as they always do.

• Like 3

In football news, I see the Vikings jacked the Eagles' QB coach. I'm actually more excited that the Eagles don't have him than we do, because that dude worked miracles with Philly. Unfortunately, losing Norv to the Panthers means Cam Newton is likely to enjoy another MVP season. Don't be surprised if we're looking at a Panthers/Patriots SB next year. (And, yes, I do think Bill and Brady are going all-in on next season, similar to Peyton's now infamous last rodeo.)

In video game news, this Bridge Constructor game is/was ridiculously hard. I'll admit -- I've had to look up some solutions. Normally I would just push through puzzle games like this, but (a) I don't have much time, since V-Day is quickly approaching, (b) I suck at engineering, math, and physics (as all my college professors will attest to), and (c) it's VERY tedious to have to remake bridges. In fact, that's what's so annoying about where I am now. After you complete all the bridges on the first five islands, you unlock the tank truck, which is like "hard" mode, and you have to complete all those levels again. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, they DELETE the existing bridge you have for that level so you have to start over from scratch. I'm pretty sure that's just a glitch, since they don't do it ALL the time, but it's really annoying when I just spent 30-40 minutes on that level. But seriously, I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my brain around some of these puzzles. I looked up tips and I kinda get how I can use cables to build a simple suspension bridge that works on some levels, but the levels that require building things on TOP of the bridge blow my mind. I think the key is to always be thinking triangle. Tri-an-gull. TRI. AN. GULL.

In TV news, Butch Hartman is leaving Nickelodeon. If you don't know who that is, he's the executive producer and animator of some of the greatest modern cartoons, like The Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom. Really great guy and you should definitely look into him if you want to see somebody who is truly passionate about the work he does. He's one of my biggest inspirations in animation today.

In food news, I freakin' want tacos. Anybody know a good recipe?

• Like 3

On 2/6/2018 at 5:58 PM, Cassylvania said:

Of course. I get it on my first try using the new method. THANK GOD FOR TERRI SIETE. (Yes, I named all the girls after Spanish numbers.) Well, unless the new DLC includes trophies, I think we're done with the Sims series on console for good. I can't imagine me picking up Sims 5 for anything but PC, if it ever comes out. Yeah, I still like the series, but I didn't see Sims 4 as anything but a Sims 3 reskin. Definitely not recommended. And certainly not if you want a quick platinum...

The Sims 4 is The Sims 2 trying to be The Sims 3. xD

Anyways, I don't like playing that game without cheats and I don't think I could handle play a Sims game without a keyboard and mouse. Eh, whatever. I don't want to see a Sims 5 because by that time, EA will have dissolved Maxis and moved on to First Person Shooter RPGs and Will Wright will be retired. :P

Good luck on Bridge Constructor. They are going to make a variant based on the Portal universe which may be hilarious. Anyways, I also just got a platinum for Day of the Tentacle Remastered. Playing through Digimonstory now, great game.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 2

@CJ_Mystery Very cool. One of my favorite things about Digimon Story is that the game plays itself. Kinda. I mean, you still have to move your character and click your way through thousands of dialogue boxes, but you can set the game to auto battle. Someday, I'll pick up the sequel. Or the sequel's sequel. There's three of them now, right?

Well, Bridge Constructor is moving into Spy Chameleon territory now. Why do I play these kinds of games? They do nothing good for me or my blood pressure. At least I have the option of looking up solutions if I get really stuck, but it doesn't take away from the tediousness of building the bridges. I think, like The Sims, this game just wasn't meant to be played on console. You need a mouse or a touch screen. I just gotta remember the wise words from my mama...

TRI-AN-GULL.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StoRmAreA said:

why do you consider Uncharted 4 as hard or long plat? ^^

I didn't think it was a hard or long plat, but the 100% made it difficult. Probably would've been easier if I had done Survival Mode as soon as it came out, but...well, you know how I feel about multiplayer games. (Hate, hate, hate.) I had similar experiences with UC1-3. Fairly easy plats, but the 100% made them difficult because of Brutal difficulty. Though I actually enjoyed going for that. It was like Dark Souls: Third Person Shooter edition.

I'll probably pick up The Lost Legacy later on this year, as soon as I'm sure no crappy DLC comes along to screw me over. But I'm not playing TLoU again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Platinum #98 - Bridge Constructor

1Lc715c1.png

For a game about triangles, only a square could enjoy that. I spent most of my time going around in a circle. A hex(ag)-on this game, I'm sorry I (rec)tangled with it, and I'm glad it's ov(al)er. That's just my roundabout way of saying I didn't care for it. Hope you got my point. What do you mean those last two weren't shapes?

Well, I'm glad to know I have someone to call if I ever need a bridge built. ? Will you be starting a new game any time soon?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Avalynch said:

Well, I'm glad to know I have someone to call if I ever need a bridge built. 1f607.png Will you be starting a new game any time soon?

Only if you want your bridge to FAIL. I swear, most of the levels I "completed" ended with the bridge collapsing after my vehicles got through. I guess a one-time only bridge is good enough to pass safety inspection. Remember, kids: you don't have to drive faster than your friends. Just cross the bridge before them.

No new games this week. We need to try to finish LEGO Star Wars so that we can get that 99th platinum out of the way. Unfortunately, there's still a long way to go (I think), and my game partner may or may not be available tonight to help out. Instead of going for platinum 100 on V-Day, we might just settle for trophy milestone #4500. Consider it a silver medal in a tough competition!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Avalynch said:

Well, I'm glad to know I have someone to call if I ever need a bridge built. 1f607.png

@Cassylvania lol sorry but this made me laugh. I looked at this game when it was on sale and thought it best to pick up on my steam account instead sometime. Good to know that I wasn’t the only one who thought controls on console wouldn’t be fun. Sorry you had to suffer through another “Spy Chameleon” game but Hey it’s done with now! ??

Edited by donut_plz
  • Like 2

On 2/12/2018 at 8:35 AM, donut_plz said:

@Cassylvania lol sorry but this made me laugh. I looked at this game when it was on sale and thought it best to pick up on my steam account instead sometime. Good to know that I wasn’t the only one who thought controls on console wouldn’t be fun. Sorry you had to suffer through another “Spy Chameleon” game but Hey it’s done with now! 1f389.png1f389.png

Yeah... It's like The Sims or Minecraft or pretty much any game that involves building things. It's just easier with a keyboard and mouse. But I use a laptop most of the time.

Well, we can forget about the silver medal too. There's no way I'm earning 23 trophies today. I mean, I could just play Wheels of Aurelia, platinum it, and finish off RER, but I'd rather take my time. We'll just snag both milestones this weekend. Bronze for the win!

Speaking of medals, has anybody been watching the Olympics? The only thing I've watched so far is figure skating (I don't know why) and luge. I rarely get into the winter Olympics, even though I love snowbording.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Well, we can forget about the silver medal too. There's no way I'm earning 23 trophies today. I mean, I could just play Wheels of Aurelia, platinum it, and finish off RER, but I'd rather take my time. We'll just snag both milestones this weekend. Bronze for the win!

Sorry you weren't able to get the Gold this time! I successfully got the plat to South Park today so I'm pretty happy about that. I've been sick the past few days, home from work and took the time to start on Demon's Souls. The game is a lot of fun if not very frustrating. I've had more than a few cheesy deaths and a lot of times the game/music has run really choppy that has caused some mistakes, but overall I'm having a ton of fun with it. I'm taking a little break right now from it. I'm doing level 3-2 and the screen froze as I was entering the fog to fight Maneater and eventually the PS3 rebooted...I panicked that my save file would be corrupt but instead it brought me all the way back to the first chain where the worshipers are. I lost about 45 mins to an hour I'd say since I spent so much time lost, roaming around the swamp. I'll pick it back up again later.

9 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Speaking of medals, has anybody been watching the Olympics? The only thing I've watched so far is figure skating (I don't know why) and luge. I rarely get into the winter Olympics, even though I love snowbording.

I've watched it sporadically so far. I've seen some Figure Skating and Luge as well...I really don't get the luge but whatever they go fast. I don't know what makes one luge dude better than the other. Winter Olympics aren't my thing either. Actually, the Olympics in general aren't as exciting as they used to be when I was younger. I barely remember they're on these days. I've never been skiing or snowboarding. When I was younger, my mother wouldn't allow me to go skiing or snowboarding because she was afraid I'd injure myself and miss the baseball season. I've heard it's awesome and maybe I'll do it sometime when my kids are older.

14 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

As I said before, not into sports, which is a shame. I watch the opening and closing ceremonies mostly.