Cassylvania's Miserable Little Pile of Platinums

Cassylvania

5 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Alright, guys. I tried to make a bunch of top 10 lists, but they just weren't working out. It seems mean to exclude some games just because I can only have a certain number in each category, and I was having a tough time deciding exactly how to rank them. Plus, it's only going to get more complicated when I (someday) start playing new games.

So, instead, I decided to simply list EVERY game I've finished and then put little symbols next to them to indicate how they made me feel. Maybe I'll do something more with this in the future, but I think it's a start.

Let me know what you think.

Looks good Cassy very easy to scroll down and see how you felt quickly 

Alright, guys. I tried to make a bunch of top 10 lists, but they just weren't working out. It seems mean to exclude some games just because I can only have a certain number in each category, and I was having a tough time deciding exactly how to rank them. Plus, it's only going to get more complicated when I (someday) start playing new games.

So, instead, I decided to simply list EVERY game I've finished and then put little symbols next to them to indicate how they made me feel. Maybe I'll do something more with this in the future, but I think it's a start.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jens said:

Its surprisingly difficult, that's true. I did one myself a few months ago just for fun and its pretty difficult to decide on what's more important. For me it was the difference of "What would I still play and enjoy today?" and "What had the biggest impact on me?". So Persona 5 is up there because I would still play a game in that universe right when it comes out. Diablo II on the other hand was a juggernaut for me when it was new, but today.... I couldn't really play it as much, today it would just be pretty alright to me. And those two aspects were hard to balance.

Any blueprints left from your list? Maybe it helps if you just ignore the exact order :P Even being in someone's top 10 with such a long history in gaming would be telling enough for a game and the differences probably pretty minute between each "rank".

The symbols on the first page are basically the results of the rankings. I just got rid of the order, and I think I have close to 20 "Top 10" games. Even then, though, it's hard to decide where to draw the line. I had to convince myself that just about EVERY game on the list was something I like. My job is simply to choose a few that I think stand above the others.

Same with games that pissed me off. Technically, if we're considering trophies, I'd say about 70-80% of games on that list should get the middle finger. Just looking at the first 15 games, AHiT had some extremely frustrating challenges, that part in the nest in Alien still gives me chills, Aqua Moto had some weird landing mechanics that fucked me over, Arkham Knight had that shit that forced me to restart the challenge if I took a hit, Bloodborne is Bloodborne, and every single Crash game sent me into a swearing frenzy at least ten dozen times. So, why does only Axiom Verge get the middle finger? I really, really have to think about Top 10 material. While every game I mentioned pissed me off at some point, Axiom caused me physical pain. We're talking bloody thumbs and a broken controller. And those other games were ones I enjoyed, despite the parts that can bugger off.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy the others that got the middle finger. They just permanently soured the taste of that game for me. That's why I saved the pile of shit icon for those truly SPECIAL games that deserve it, like that damn chameleon game. Axiom Verge and Grim Fandango made me angry, and my experience was lessened because of it, but I wouldn't call either of them "bad" games. Axiom was trying really hard to be something good, and Grim...honestly, had a fantastic storyline and some great voice acting. It's just, when I look back on those games now, I can only remember the bad times.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 4:55 PM, Cassylvania said:

You seem to be a series player, so maybe you should work on finishing up some of the series you have going. You've pretty much covered all the Batman, FF, GTA, and GoW games, so maybe hit up Dark Souls 2 or Bloodborne? I know you've been wanting to start BB.

That's pretty true for me in all areas. I have a little bit of an obsessive personality when it comes to hobbies...if I like something I do it to extreme. If we sit down to play the board game Othello, or like domino's or something...some people want to play a game or two...if I'm having fun I'd play all day. With TV shows, if a Law and Order marathon is on...I could again watch all day where as a lot of people can only sit through an episode or two. With the game series, if I like it, I not only want to play the whole series...I want to try to do it in order. I've decided that I am going to pick the souls series back up again soon...but I'm going to start with Dark Souls remastered. I'm going to play a few different games before that and then when I start up again...I won't stop that series until it's done.

19 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

It looks good :) it's pretty user friendly as far as figuring out your ranking. This is also a lot less labor intensive. Well done!

2 hours ago, Jens said:

Its surprisingly difficult, that's true. I did one myself a few months ago just for fun and its pretty difficult to decide on what's more important. For me it was the difference of "What would I still play and enjoy today?" and "What had the biggest impact on me?". So Persona 5 is up there because I would still play a game in that universe right when it comes out. Diablo II on the other hand was a juggernaut for me when it was new, but today.... I couldn't really play it as much, today it would just be pretty alright to me. And those two aspects were hard to balance.

I can never come up with 'Top pick a number' lists. I can never narrow it down enough and I end up with two or three times as many items as the list allows. I agree with you whole heartedly about how you feel with Diablo II. There are a lot of games/movies that I remember loving as a kid and I go back to and it has lost some of its luster. Tastes change, people evolve...I turn 38 this week so obviously my interests or things I liked in video games and movies will have changed since I was 10. I think Cassy's list does a good job of getting around that problem by giving the standouts a grade and covering all of her bases.

43 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

The symbols on the first page are basically the results of the rankings. I just got rid of the order, and I think I have close to 20 "Top 10" games. Even then, though, it's hard to decide where to draw the line. I had to convince myself that just about EVERY game on the list was something I like. My job is simply to choose a few that I think stand above the others.

Same with games that pissed me off. Technically, if we're considering trophies, I'd say about 70-80% of games on that list should get the middle finger. Just looking at the first 15 games, AHiT had some extremely frustrating challenges, that part in the nest in Alien still gives me chills, Aqua Moto had some weird landing mechanics that fucked me over, Arkham Knight had that shit that forced me to restart the challenge if I took a hit, Bloodborne is Bloodborne, and every single Crash game sent me into a swearing frenzy at least ten dozen times. So, why does only Axiom Verge get the middle finger? I really, really have to think about Top 10 material. While every game I mentioned pissed me off at some point, Axiom caused me physical pain. We're talking bloody thumbs and a broken controller. And those other games were ones I enjoyed, despite the parts that can bugger off.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy the others that got the middle finger. They just permanently soured the taste of that game for me. That's why I saved the pile of shit icon for those truly SPECIAL games that deserve it, like that damn chameleon game. Axiom Verge and Grim Fandango made me angry, and my experience was lessened because of it, but I wouldn't call either of them "bad" games. Axiom was trying really hard to be something good, and Grim...honestly, had a fantastic storyline and some great voice acting. It's just, when I look back on those games now, I can only remember the bad times.

lol this is perfect

Edited by Br1ste
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Br1ste said:

It looks good :) it's pretty user friendly as far as figuring out your ranking. This is also a lot less labor intensive. Well done!

Thanks. I might add to it as I go, but I thought those four symbols were a good start.

So, as you've all probably noticed, my 100% is gone. I started playing my first summer camp game -- The Swords of Ditto -- and it's pretty fun. I have a few complaints (namely, I beat the entire game in four hours), but I'm going to wait a bit before passing judgment. There's apparently an endless amount of NG+ modes, and it supposedly has co-op play, so I want to give that a whirl. Based on what I've seen, though, it's not worth the $20 price tag. Maybe wait for a 50% off sale.

I've also started Shantae HGH Ultimate Edition. I'll probably play it on and off all summer long, since ~18 playthroughs will take a while. But whatever my 5k milestone will be, it's in this game somewhere. I'm just not sure which one.

Don't really like any of the Officer Shantae trophies, though, so I figured I'd knock that mode off first. It certainly helps that I finished this mode not too long ago.

Ret-2-Go!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Props on that Banner Saga plat, and in two weeks1f44d.png. I chucked it in with a few hard mode related gold trophies to go, should probably go back to it. What did you think of it, being a strategy buff and all? Plan on playing the second?

It's not bad. I like the Oregon Trail vibe from it. I think the final boss is kinda cheap (he does the same bullshit that the Aliens Rulers in XCOM 2 do), and I wish the game was a little more clear about the choices you have to make (sometimes the results don't really make sense, but I guess the surprise element is nice), but maybe these are things they polished in the sequel. I'll definitely pick it up -- and complete the entire trilogy, eventually -- but only when it's on sale.

I'm willing to call it Fire Emblem Lite.

As a side note: I'm working through the main campaign of Shantae HGHUE (ugh) now! The trophies are a LOT simpler than before. I should know. I wrote the guide.

Well, one of them anyway...

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

Well, one of the Shantae HGHUE trophies is glitched in a good way, I think. True Hero, which is obtained from earning all the win screens on any Shantae mode, unlocked for me when beating the main campaign in 2 hours and 37 minutes, with only 70% item completion. There should be a separate win screen for earning 100% -- and maybe another for doing it under a certain time -- but whatever, I'll take it. I mean, you basically have to earn all the win screens on every mode (plus 100% the main campaign) for the rest of the trophies anyway, so it's not like I wasn't going to earn that trophy six times over anyway.

So, what's left? Well, I need to complete Pirate Queen's Quest (100%, speedrun, and no upgrade run), Friends to the End (need all win screens), Ninja Shantae (going to attempt 100% and speedrun at the same time), Beach Shantae (going to attempt 100% and speedrun at the same time), Officer Shantae (speedrun only), 100% the main campaign, and Hard Core Mode -- something I've never attempted and know nothing about. Most of the trophies are earned for beating bosses in each mode, so I have total control over when I pop each trophy. Which one will be the milestone? Only time will tell...

• Like 1

Alright, guys! We're only ten trophies away from Mr. 5k. I haven't decided which trophy I want to make this remarkable milestone, but I have it narrowed down to three or four choices. I'm going to play through FttE tonight, which should put me within reach of 5000 by the time I finish. Not sure when I'm going to pop it, though.

In the meantime, in honor of this soon-to-be historic feat, I've decided enough is enough. We're through using the garbage "milestones" that now stain our profile pages! I took a few minutes and typed up my ACTUAL milestones -- you know, the ones that actually SHOULD matter -- and copied them into my first post. Gaze upon their awesomeness. Bathe in the glory that is a numerical system that makes sense. Savor the separation between trophies and platinums. Most of all, wonder how I manage to get exactly 1000 trophies every six months.

I'm still trying to figure that last one out myself...

• Like 2

Nice job, Ava! I still think 1337 is a silly milestone, but at least mine is a reference to one of my favorite movies. Don't forget that 1500 is also a milestone. For some reason. You'll reach that in no time! As for me... 5500 is not a milestone. For some reason. So, I guess I won't be seeing another milestone this year... Well, at least for the next six months.

I debated for a long time what to make #5000. I had it narrowed down to a few -- with Old-School, baby! leading the way -- but I went with Dance through the Danger instead. Mostly because it's the song that plays on the first level, which I've played at least thirty times by now. Check it out.

Pretty cool that my milestone has its own theme song. ONTO 6k!

• Like 2

Platinum #112 - Pic-a-Pix Color

1Le6a28e.png

You didn't even know I was playing this one, did you? Well, it's actually a pretty neat game. We had a little family get together for the holiday, so I thought we'd try out something that doesn't have "Mario" in the title for once. It's not the ideal party game, since it's only one player and you're essentially solving numerical puzzles (think paint-by-number meets Sudoku), but it can be kinda fun if everybody is trying to guess what the picture is at the same time. See, you're given a grid (anywhere from 5x5 to 20x20), and you have to use the numbers along the columns and rows to determine which squares get colored in (and what color). It's not particularly hard -- it doesn't require advanced math or chess-level foresight -- but you'll often be scratching your head at what the drawing is supposed to represent, even after you're finished. The joys of pixelated art, I guess.

I'm going to have to recommend this one, if you can pick it up for under $5. There are 150 puzzles to solve, and you should never need a solutions guide.

ozhNnjp.jpg

Go home, game. You're drunk.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 3

Congrats on the milestones...you really sprinted to 5000! It's nerdy and not really a milestone...but I kind of like the 1337 milestone if only for the humor I see in it. @Cassylvania I like all of your new additions to the OP. Someday, when I get the time, motivation and accomplishments...I'd like to do something similar :)

So...funny story...last week I mentioned that I was turning 38 this week...well it turns out I only turned 37 this week. At some point in the past few months I thought I was turning 38 and didn't really do the math. I was visiting my best friend from high school over the holiday weekend and he is a month older than I am. I was telling my son what an old man he was being 38 and all and my buddy said, 'whoa whoa, I'm only 37...don't age me!' I was like 'No dude, you're 38 because I'm turning 38 and you are a month older than me.' He pointed out that we were born in 1981 and that we would be turning 37 in 2018......I legitimately forgot how old I was. I also legitimately don't care how old I am which is why I probably forgot...but the good news is that I turned a year older but actually feel like I didn't since I already thought I was 37 anyways lol

I started my first Camp Wannalottaplat game, Valkyria Chronicles and I have to say the game is awesome. So far I love everything about it. I love that it feels like you are reading a history text book and living out the history. I love the battle system. I love the story. It really is a great game so far and I'm glad I decided to stop waiting to play it. I'll have to do some research into the other games in the series, since if they are anything similar, I'll eat them right up.

For those of you that didn't see it and are PS+ subscribers...XCOM 2 is a free game this month and I couldn't recommend picking it up more. You can't get the 100% without buying the DLC...but it's a great free way to experience it. I'm happy this game is free since I think it will get more exposure now and hopefully more people will get to see how awesome the series is. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

Congrats on the milestones...you really sprinted to 5000! It's nerdy and not really a milestone...but I kind of like the 1337 milestone if only for the humor I see in it. @Cassylvania I like all of your new additions to the OP. Someday, when I get the time, motivation and accomplishments...I'd like to do something similar :)

It was fun setting it all up. It's going to make a little more work for me each time I plat a new game, but only about 2-3 minutes. I think I can handle that.

6 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

So...funny story...last week I mentioned that I was turning 38 this week...well it turns out I only turned 37 this week. At some point in the past few months I thought I was turning 38 and didn't really do the math. I was visiting my best friend from high school over the holiday weekend and he is a month older than I am. I was telling my son what an old man he was being 38 and all and my buddy said, 'whoa whoa, I'm only 37...don't age me!' I was like 'No dude, you're 38 because I'm turning 38 and you are a month older than me.' He pointed out that we were born in 1981 and that we would be turning 37 in 2018......I legitimately forgot how old I was. I also legitimately don't care how old I am which is why I probably forgot...but the good news is that I turned a year older but actually feel like I didn't since I already thought I was 37 anyways lol

Oh, wow. Happy birthday! I just tell everybody I'm having my second/third/fourth 29th birthday. Eventually, they'll catch on, but I figure it's bought me a few extra years.

10 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

I started my first Camp Wannalottaplat game, Valkyria Chronicles and I have to say the game is awesome. So far I love everything about it. I love that it feels like you are reading a history text book and living out the history. I love the battle system. I love the story. It really is a great game so far and I'm glad I decided to stop waiting to play it. I'll have to do some research into the other games in the series, since if they are anything similar, I'll eat them right up.

I freakin' LOVE that game. It's up there with XCOM 2 and Dark Souls (which I just started playing again) as my favorite games of all-time. The characters (especially Welkin and Alicia), the voice acting, the art style, and the obvious allusions to WW2 give the entire world such a fantastic, whimsical feel, and the combat system is so much fun. It's really unlike anything else out there.

There's actually an anime series to go along with it. There's no English dub (as far as I know), and I know you aren't a fan of anime anyway, but it might be something to look into after you finish playing. The other games in the series are only on PSP or were only released in Japan. I can't remember which. There is a spin-off game called Valkyria Revolution -- which I do happen to own -- but it got very mediocre reviews, and I'm honestly afraid to play it. BUT, this October, they're coming out with Valkyria Chronicles 4, which looks every bit as good as the one you're playing now.

It's actually out in Japan now, and it's taken every ounce of strength in me to wait until a North American version is released. By far, my most anticipated game this year...

25 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

For those of you that didn't see it and are PS+ subscribers...XCOM 2 is a free game this month and I couldn't recommend picking it up more. You can't get the 100% without buying the DLC...but it's a great free way to experience it. I'm happy this game is free since I think it will get more exposure now and hopefully more people will get to see how awesome the series is. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Damn, that's awesome. That game alone is worth a year's subscription to PS+. Doesn't do me much good, but I'm all for exposing more people to the series. (And it'll make our plats even more rare! Mwahaha.)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Br1ste said:

I laughed out loud when I read this because... I was born in '81 and I keep getting confused about my age (it doesn't help me that I was born on 31st December) - to the point that when I ended up in hospital (nothing too serious) last weekend I wasn't sure what to say when they asked me my age :D Well, I guess you and I have to figure out when exactly we'll be reaching our next age milestone - 40th birthday - as it would be a shame to screw up dates for this one!

Btw, @Cassylvania I'm still reading the thread and enjoying it, just don't comment much as I don't have that much relevant stuff to contribute ;) 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I freakin' LOVE that game. It's up there with XCOM 2 and Dark Souls (which I just started playing again) as my favorite games of all-time. The characters (especially Welkin and Alicia), the voice acting, the art style, and the obvious allusions to WW2 give the entire world such a fantastic, whimsical feel, and the combat system is so much fun. It's really unlike anything else out there.

There's actually an anime series to go along with it. There's no English dub (as far as I know), and I know you aren't a fan of anime anyway, but it might be something to look into after you finish playing. The other games in the series are only on PSP or were only released in Japan. I can't remember which. There is a spin-off game called Valkyria Revolution -- which I do happen to own -- but it got very mediocre reviews, and I'm honestly afraid to play it. BUT, this October, they're coming out with Valkyria Chronicles 4, which looks every bit as good as the one you're playing now.

It's actually out in Japan now, and it's taken every ounce of strength in me to wait until a North American version is released. By far, my most anticipated game this year...

The voice acting is quite good. The story just took several twists and its got me to the point where I don't want to turn it off. I'm happy I have to play through it a second time for the trophies. That's a bummer that we have to wait until December to get Valkyria Chronicles 4 here, but I went and pre-ordered it :) 

It's not that I'm not a fan of anime, I just have never felt the urge to get into it. I watched Ninja Scrolls when I was younger and thought that was ok. It wasn't enough to get me hooked like a lot of my friends are. There's just been too many other things distracting me. I'm sure if my wife was into it or I had closer friends that were into it, I'd enjoy watching some anime, but it's just never been at the top of my list of things to watch. Having said that...I would probably check something out if it was based upon this series.

How is Dark Souls Remastered so far? I haven't popped it in yet to check it out. Are the graphics notably better? Any big changes or anything?

20 hours ago, det_gittes said:

I laughed out loud when I read this because... I was born in '81 and I keep getting confused about my age (it doesn't help me that I was born on 31st December) - to the point that when I ended up in hospital (nothing too serious) last weekend I wasn't sure what to say when they asked me my age :D Well, I guess you and I have to figure out when exactly we'll be reaching our next age milestone - 40th birthday - as it would be a shame to screw up dates for this one!

lol thanks for that...makes me feel better. My wife wrote in my card "Happy Birthday! You only turn 37...twice?" What made it extra funny is I typically have a pretty good memory so I'm not usually in situations like this. My wife on the other hand does stuff like this all the time. She has enjoyed the shoe being on the other foot for sure. I'm glad your hospital stay wasn't for anything too serious!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Br1ste said:

How is Dark Souls Remastered so far? I haven't popped it in yet to check it out. Are the graphics notably better? Any big changes or anything?

I can't tell if the graphics are better or not. I'm sure you'd be able to notice something if you had a side-by-side comparison, but the only differences I've been able to spot -- having not played the original in years -- are that the bonfires are brighter and I can see a little more vegetation. You might be the better judge, since you recently finished the PS3 version.

I'm actually a bit disappointed by the lack of changes. Since it's only a remaster, I didn't really expect anything to be different, but a few minor tweaks here and there would've gone a long way for DS veterans. For example, I would've made it that the Hellkite Dragon shoots a gigantic fireball RIGHT AT YOU if you try to shoot his tail. It'd be hilarious to see players get literally burned for trying to cheese that fight. Or even just adding a few new enemies, or switching up their placement. Just something to give the game a new feel, in addition to the new look.

I did stumble across what I can only assume is a glitch. During the Gaping Dragon fight, my character actually went INTO a wall. I could still attack the dragon, but he couldn't reach me. He just kept running at me (basically hugging the wall) and slamming his head down. Unfortunately, his acid vomit could still hit me, and I eventually died, with all of my weapons broken. The good news is I don't think I even need to kill that guy. I got the weapon for chopping off his tail before I got stuck, so I'm pretty sure I can just move on.

I quit playing after killing Quelaag, who DID look a lot cooler (hotter?) in this version.

I'm not planning to rush through the game, though. It'll be my summer project, to slowly chip away at while I work on other games. Unfortunately, the same could be said about Shantae HGHUE and Ditto... All of these games require grinding across multiple playthroughs.

Good thing I like you, games. ?

And @det_gittes, you don't have to comment on the nonsense I talk about! I'm always interested to hear about what you guys are playing. It might just enable me to try something outside of my comfort zone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I'm actually a bit disappointed by the lack of changes. Since it's only a remaster, I didn't really expect anything to be different, but a few minor tweaks here and there would've gone a long way for DS veterans. For example, I would've made it that the Hellkite Dragon shoots a gigantic fireball RIGHT AT YOU if you try to shoot his tail. It'd be hilarious to see players get literally burned for trying to cheese that fight. Or even just adding a few new enemies, or switching up their placement. Just something to give the game a new feel, in addition to the new look.

'Remaster' seems to just mean bare bones ports nowadays. I like the ability to play last gen games I missed on PS4, but it'd be nice to actually get something in the way of remastering. But people will buy them regardless, so I guess there's not much of a point.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, regularegg said:

'Remaster' seems to just mean bare bones ports nowadays. I like the ability to play last gen games I missed on PS4, but it'd be nice to actually get something in the way of remastering. But people will buy them regardless, so I guess there's not much of a point.

Yeah... I still think it's worth the money, just to have the ability to play Dark Souls again, but I don't see much of a reason to pick it up if you already own a PS3 and have the original game. Well, unless you want to plat it again. That is acceptable.

Honestly, this remaster is a big one for me, because Dark Souls was one of the reasons I have been considering picking up a used PS3. Now that I can play it on the PS4, that's just one more game to cross off the list... What's next? An XCOM: Enemy Unknown remaster? Demon's Souls? Spec Ops: The Line? Rune Factory!?

Let's see what you got, E3.

Thanks, @Soneto! It'll be interesting to see if I hit 6k around late September, to make it three years in a row.

Unfortunately, my gaming funds are running dangerously low. I'm pretty strict with my budget (blame my upbringing -- I certainly do), and I don't really have the money to buy anything new for a few months. I jumped on WAY too many flash sales this year. Not even sure I'm going to play half this garbage...  What the heck is Chronicles of Teddy anyway? And King Oddball? Who put that there? (Oh, it's a PS+ game... Well, that can go the way of the chameleon.)

God of War (2018) dropped to $49.99 the other day, but now it's back to $54.99. That game will likely have to get pushed until the end of summer. I really don't like to spend more than $30 for any game, as then we start moving into the this-could-buy-me-a-week's-worth-of-groceries territory. If only my job paid more...

But then I'd have to work more hours...

Who wants to adult anyway? ?

• Like 3

Well, The Swords of Shitto is pissing me off, as usual. I'm on my third iteration, but there's no end in sight. I'm not sure if I explained the concept of this game before, so here goes: basically, you're the chosen one or some shit, and your job is to kill some evil sorceress, but it doesn't really matter which of you dies, because the cycle just repeats every 100 years. If you die, the world suffers for the next century (while its citizens spit on your grave), and then a new Ditto is chosen. If she dies, she just revives herself, and a new Ditto is chosen. I suspect the goal is to do something that will end the cycle, but the game is so tedious that I might just kill myself first.

And then somebody new will have to be chosen to take my place. Will YOU be the one to pick up the controller and carry out my task? Are you worthy?

Oh, and speaking of dying a lot... I'm pretty sure I died more times trying to get down that stupid hollow tree in Dark Souls than every single boss encounter combined. Blech.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

And then somebody new will have to be chosen to take my place. Will YOU be the one to pick up the controller and carry out my task? Are you worthy?

It's that bad? Damn. I saw the trailers and thought it looked pretty sweet.

Glad I didn't make that particular mistake, I guess.

• Like 1