Hello everyone!

PMurphy1978

Hello PSN profiles!

I've been registered a while now, but not said hello before and I do apologise for that! My name is Paul and I am from the United Kingdom (Essex...) and I've had a Vita since June and been frequenting the site checking on my trophy stats and so on, and never thought to delve into the community and I hope to change that.

I run The Vita Lounge, not sure if you have heard of it, but we are an independent Vita only site and we are covering all sorts of Vita news and reviews and that kind of thing, and it would be great if you gave us a look.

Away from gaming, I am a married father of three, and my wife and I also foster which enables me to be a stay at home dad of sorts, which is fantastic. :) I also support Tottenham Hotspur Football Club for any of you football/soccer afficiondos.

Anyway, I hope to see you around here and online. :P

Welcome to PSNP :wave:

Enjoy your stay ^^

Away from gaming, I am a married father of three, and my wife and I also foster which enables me to be a stay at home dad of sorts, which is fantastic.

I like this.

A lot of movies and TV shows tend to make look foster care bad, but hardly ever show the good homes. So it's a bit discredited, which is a shame!

When I was a kid a five or so friends who was in foster families and had good life ^^

(EDIT: Now I just hope, I understood that right and don't look like an idiot xD)

Edited by Latikos
  • Like 2

Thanks for the welcomes guys, mean a lot. :)

We try our best for the lad we have, and he seems happy, we do everything we can to treat him exactly the same as our own kids, whilst at the same time treating him like an adult and encouraging positive choices. :D

If you get a chance, have a look at my site too, I'd love to know what i can do to make it better. ;)

Welcome! :]

What is it that you do that enables you to stay at home?

My wife and I work for an independent foster care agency which provides therapeutic caring services for children. We have one child currently living with us, and he has been with us since May.

It's a great job, but obviously very demanding.

• Like 1