What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

Hi guys i have quite a few rare platinum trophies i am quite proud of gt5 all 6 god of war games all need for speed games all 4 formula 1 games all the cod games apart from black ops 2(i am still working on that one) uncharted 1,2,&3 sleeping dogs hitman absolution burnout paradise bf2 to name but a few 

I also tend to complete games to full 100% buying most dlc packs unless i don't enjoy a game that much i have 100 mb internet if that matters for online party hosting 

I am just looking for more skilled gamer's to have a game with please don't send blank friend requests i am sorry if i offended anyone in going a little off- topic with my post but i just signed up to these forums today lol this is my 2nd ever post hopefully i will be forgiven

http://speedtest.net/result/2633940022.pngandyb712.png

Edited by andyb712
  • Like 1

Heavy Rain - I love that game so much and i am very happy i got the plat !

Dragons Dogma - Loved it to death and their are some pretty hard trophies to obtain !

Deus Ex Human Revolution - Brilliant Epic game with some hard trophies !

But most of all : 

Demons Souls !! 

I got the plat legit , farmed all resources , weapons , armor , items etc took me around 550 hours ! i have played the game longer though and i do prefer it to Dark Souls .

Dark Souls because i have more hours on that then pokemon diamond which has 500h it is my favorite game too so platinuming it was great

Dark Souls because i have more hours on thqt than pokemon diamond which has 500h on it it is my favorite game probably of all time and to platinum it felt great

l just finished black ops 2 platinum wow that game is a grind talk about de-ja vu repeatedly replaying each mission for the 160 challenges i have now got my 6th ultra rare platinum just need the die rise easter egg trophy for full 100% completion across all 6 of the cod games 

Edited by andyb712
  • Like 1

I'd guess Red Faction: Guerrilla would be my pick, along with Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

RFG: glitchy single player missions with the radio calls that don't start when/where they should.

DX:HR: 3 playthroughs to get plat because I goofed up on the first (and second) one(s), but it was a fun game and I should have completed it a year ago instead of recently.

Edited by Jamm

Ive got a few hard ones; 

Vanquish, 

Call of Duty - World at War,

Operation Flashpoint DR, 

Killzone 2, 

Far Cry 2,

Payday The Heist 

and quite a few of above average difficulty such as;

Dead Space, Dead Space 2 & Dead Space 2 DE,

Modern Warfare 2 & 3, 

Batman Arkham Asylum (x2 - stackable Japanese) & Arkham City 

and more i dont have the time to type here this minute.

I would have to say my proudest is probably Far Cry 2...or maybe Payday.

But saying that, im currently working on Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for Vita and Battlefield Bad Company 1 on PS. 

I'm just a couple trophies away from both Plats and those 2 would definitely be my proudest if/when i do finish them.

Edited by Coody-Baroody