What Platinum are you most proud of?

Kerwan_Ratchet

Without a question, GTA4.

Getting to the top level of multiplayer took forever. I have to say special thanks to ShadowGandalf for helping me with this and playing multiplayer for far longer than I care to remember :) (I would have put the user name as a link but not sure how. Either way, it is definaetly worth checking his profile. He is the most dedicated trophy hunter I know).

• Like 1

Lego Batman 2! Best Lego game by far and the others were easy so this was my favourite. Seeing as hard Dead Space is to platinum, I'm going to try platinum Dead Space 3. Which I heard is the hardest of them all (never played 1 or 2) And if anyone would like to join me in a game of co-op, I'd be much abliged. Add me on PSN: iOnlySam

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 3 because I spent 71 hours on completing the whole game and I loved every second of it.

TROP000.PNG

Skyrim because I spent 95 hours on this game, the hours flew by, I love games like this, I wish I was born in the old times. =/

1L386a7e.png

Dishonored because I was slacking when I got this game, it got me back into platinums, a great game, can't wait for the sequel.

1L09d145.png

• Like 2

1L03861e.png

Persona 4 Golden was the last game i bought in 2012 and when i played through it the first time I thought " Even though this game is Japanese Anime-esque, IT'S THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED" The story and events in the game made me never want to put it down and when i finished it, I immediatley went for a 2nd playthrough and got the platinum. 126 hours of Pure awesome

I'd have to say Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, not only is it an ultra rare and i had fun, I was the first to get it in the world!!

Besides that one, the Soul Calibur 5 ( always loved the series, no human ever beat me at the arcade for SC2 over 8k wins back then! )

And then theres White Knight Cronicles, after playing a game for 1800hrs+ 700 after the Plat.. you have to love having it!

Mine is STAR OCEAN 4 INTERNATIONAL.

During that time, I carefully studied all trophy requirements in this game.

Also I analyzed every details about the grinding 900 battle trophies.

I've done everything by myself unlike some cheaters using hacking tools or someone's saved files to unlock these hard trophies.

It took me over 7 months and about 725 hours to get the plat.

I've no regret and I'm proud of myself on this.

Edited by JKDdragonwithin
  • Like 3

Silent hill 2 for the following reasons ~

10L23a2ea.png

Who Needs a Gun?

Acquire the Green Hyper Spray.

To earn a 10 Big Star rating you will have to perform multiple actions in the game, many of which aren't so bad by themselves but can be difficult while attempting everything else. To get the rating you will need to;

Beat the game on Action Level Hard.

Beat the game on Riddle Level Hard.

Have cleared the game with every ending. You can be on your final ending while attempting this. Your ending result should read 4/4(+2)

Beat the game while saving no more than 2 times. (Playing on the Edge)

Beat the game in under 3 hours. (Warp Speed)

Beat the game while collecting 150 items and all 8 special items.The Special Items are;

Blue Gem (We Are Not Alone)

Chainsaw (Overkill)

Hyper Spray

White Chrism (Fountain of Youth)

Dog Key (Man's Best Friend)

Book of Lost Memories (Not so Lost Memories)

Obsidian Goblet (Unholy Grail)

Book of Crimson Ceremony (Light Reading)

Beat the game and defeat 75 enemies by shooting. (Keep Your Distance)

Beat the game and defeat 75 enemies by fighting. (Melee Master)

Beat the game while clearing the Boat Stage in under 80 seconds. (Don't Keep Her Waiting)

Beat the game while taking less than 500 damage points. (Hard to Hit)

Do not use either special weapon; Chainsaw or Hyper Spray.

• Like 1

I'm proud of all of mine because they were all earned legit no hacks/timestamps and shit, plus I had loads of fun obtaining them (few exceptions). :pimp: Yeah, I'd definitely like some cookies :holy:

I guess if I had to pick just one, I'd have to say either Mirror's Edge, Ghosbusters, or Shadow of the Colossus.

I'd say I'm most proud of my Ghostbusters Platinum. That one took me FOR-EV-ER to get the online trophies. Soon I'll be going for the Shadow of the Colossus Platinum though. I only have one trophy left to go (frickin' 3rd Colossus in Hard Time Trial). Then that one will probably be the Platinum that I'm most proud of.

Don't give up! It's tough, but once you get the right strategy it's just about executing it without error (believe me, I know it's easier said than done :P)

• Like 1

I have a several I am proud of.

Killzone 2. My first FPS plat. Enough of you would know why I am proud of this one. Elite difficulty is no joke. The Radec level took me 3 nights of playing to beat it.

Pure. Not many people really go for this plat but it had trophies that were extremely difficult to pull of and it did require some luck also.

BFBC 2. I am proud of this one because I did the mp without boosting. SP trophies really weren't hard to do but the MP it took me a while.

Batman Arkham Asylum. Even though it turned out not be as hard as I expected it to be the challenges did provide some degree of difficulty and you do have to learn the fight mechanics in the game. I had heard before I played that you can't button mash and that is th truth.

I have some that I have been working on and once I get the plat they will be on this list. Most notably COD W@W. I have others that I am proud of but don't feel like adding them all.

• Like 3

Thanks daftprophet, I almost did end up giving up on that one. I fought the third colossus almost non-stop for three consecutive days before striking the final blow with about 18 seconds left. Now I am truly most proud of that Platinum.

Edited by TMNT4LIFE