The Life Exotic Won't Unlock

POEman553

Got 15 exotics (including one pre-order exotic Coldheart) but the trophy won't unlock. Maybe the game isn't counting Coldheart for whatever reason.

It's not Destiny without a trophy being glitched on me (Fully Weaponized from Destiny would stay unlockable for me because I obtained it the day before a patch for House of Wolves hit).

with the 3 chars + exotic quests, there's 12 guaranteed exotics but you'll probably get a lot more by the time you do everything else... I've gotten maybe 25-30 just doing everything else. Even exotic cosmetics count, but they aren't added to any sort of "collection"

Edited by Thropy_Hore

I agree that it seems a bit glitched.

For me it popped as I was taking a legendary gun out of my vault. Wasn't even touching an exotic. I also don't think I had 15 unique exotics at that point, though the total number of exotics I had acquired at that point was certainly over 15.

17 hours ago, DoctorSyntax said:

False.

Only weapon and armor count, and they cannot be duplicates. 

I don't think this is correct. I got the trophy last night and I only have about eleven exotics including one emote. I have been dismantling duplicates.

Also, the trophy just popped as I was logging on instead of when I acquired my last exotic.

Edited by Rowdi
Recounted exotics

• 4 weeks later...