I prefer AKUMU!!

DividedByMankind

6 minutes ago, Dark said:

If you get everything on that playthrough then you’ll only need to get to chapter 2 for the magnum in new game plus. 

Ill try getting everything, but considering the saves, everytime i fail i need to pick it up again and again :P lol

Just now, Gol-D-Roger65 said:

can you use brass knuckles on classic if you get it in nightmare mode

Thats a good question, im not sure, i dont think so, i think classic has to be plain save from new game, not new game+ :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LucileRose said:

I will agree that I prefer Akumu, as soon as you die you get to try again. It's frustrating but at least you don't need to backtrack.

With classic you get 7 saves...

Reveal hidden contents

...for 17 chapters, some of them aren't long at all and you don't need to look for materials since you can't upgrade. It seems highly doable, save before or after a boss which you struggle with and take your time. Most of the areas are large enough to sneak pass most of the enemies or you can even run away in some situation. The only thing you really need to look out for is materials to make bullets and bolts, along with doing side missions which reward you with guns.

100% Agree on that, it is better having a hard difficulty with nice checkpoints, than having to backtrack, if you fail on a boss or something :) and i've been backtracking for 3h now :( 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gol-D-Roger65 said:

in first evil within if you beat the game on nightmare you can use the brass  on akumu

No you can't, because brass knuckles need to be used on NG+. And you cannot just play NG+ on akumu after beating NG on nightmare.

Edited by Blacklight_44
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

100% Agree on that, it is better having a hard difficulty with nice checkpoints, than having to backtrack, if you fail on a boss or something :) and i've been backtracking for 3h now :( 

Lmao keep at it buddy so that you can be the first achiever of that sweet THE EVIL WITHIN 2 Platinum. ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Honostly guys i prefer AKUMU Instead now :) REALLY TIRED OF DOING STUFF OVER AND OVER SAME THING! 

At least there is the possibility of obtaining the trophy, unlike attacking zegeta 2 that is practically impossible to do anything! I remember in the first game in chapter 6 akumu i was to starting to broke my controller .. until after 2 weeks i finally passed this shitty chapter ... sometimes its easier to rest and return when the head is more relieved .. that's how i also managed to pass dead space 2 in hardcore
I don't know if its good idea to play classic mode, my patience is limited but let's see lol

I'm at the beggining fucking Chapter 10 on Classic Mode. For me, left 3 saves! 

This The Evil Within 2 for the plat is 10/10 not 7.5/10 as PowerPyx said on his guide guys! He is professional with collectables and miscelaneous trophies not with difficulty trophies! 

This Chapter 10 is same as the Chapter 6 with Joseph, but now with the fucking asshole motherfucker bullshit and other fucking names for this girl with ASSAULT RIFLE do nothing to help you. If u dont have enough bullets and bolts, you die! The big problem is not the dogs, the big problem is the fucking white girl! My friend Bullet_KwT beat this fucking chapter. Trust me, Bethesda at this time make two trophies from the first game in ONE TROPHY NOW (Hardest Difficulty, No Auto Saves, No Checkpoint, No Upgrade, No fucking helping by the allies. 

Everyone, here we have one of the hardests plat for PS4 

Some people didn't.        Edit  ' in response to guy saying at least you could back up your save in dead space 3.  Shadows didnt rush me there either.  Those are in a league of their own.   You can have your 80 plats, I push the limits in another way. ;) 

Edited by SilkyJay86
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LMO_DarkBiG_BR said:

I'm at the beggining fucking Chapter 10 on Classic Mode. For me, left 3 saves! 

This The Evil Within 2 for the plat is 10/10 not 7.5/10 as PowerPyx said on his guide guys! He is professional with collectables and miscelaneous trophies not with difficulty trophies! 

This Chapter 10 is same as the Chapter 6 with Joseph, but now with the fucking asshole motherfucker bullshit and other fucking names for this girl with ASSAULT RIFLE do nothing to help you. If u dont have enough bullets and bolts, you die! The big problem is not the dogs, the big problem is the fucking white girl! My friend Bullet_KwT beat this fucking chapter. Trust me, Bethesda at this time make two trophies from the first game in ONE TROPHY NOW (Hardest Difficulty, No Auto Saves, No Checkpoint, No Upgrade, No fucking helping by the allies. 

Everyone, here we have one of the hardests plat for PS4 

You will make it! I am stuck aswell :( on chapter 10! But i am getting this PLATT no matter what!  :)

Can't be harder than the Outlast II trophy 'Messiah' or the Dead Space 2 trophy 'Hard to the Core'. I think i'm gonna do another Nightmare play-through for the remaining collectibles and combat/encounter trophies - using it to carefully plan out where i'll place my 7 saves. So that when I start it'll be a question of practicing segments - rather than saving in an awkward place and having to backtrack for ages.

Practice will make you victorious. Don't get stressed at losing the time, think of the sweet sense of achievement when you beat this mode.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:04 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Ill try getting everything, but considering the saves, everytime i fail i need to pick it up again and again :P lol

Thats a good question, im not sure, i dont think so, i think classic has to be plain save from new game, not new game+ :)

i think if i understand correctly the only weapon u cant get is brass knuckles unless u beat classic and on new game plus u have to play the difficulty u last beat or below

so why not get through classic getting only the weapons u need to beat it and then on new game set it to easy and get the rest without stress should still work right?

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

i think if i understand correctly the only weapon u cant get is brass knuckles unless u beat classic and on new game plus u have to play the difficulty u last beat or below

so why not get through classic getting only the weapons u need to beat it and then on new game set it to easy and get the rest without stress should still work right?

Yup but maybe ill get the trophy once i complete classic. If not ill only have to do chapter 1-7 :)

But for you that has Completed the game? What do you guys think of the story and the game in general? :) i want to hear your opinions on the game without spoiling it just what you guys think :)

On 10/16/2017 at 6:17 AM, DividedByMankind said:

Yup but maybe ill get the trophy once i complete classic. If not ill only have to do chapter 1-7 :)

But for you that has Completed the game? What do you guys think of the story and the game in general? :) i want to hear your opinions on the game without spoiling it just what you guys think :)

If you liked the first game even slightly, I can't imagine you not enjoying the second.  It has a really great story.  The side quests are awesome, and really enjoyable.  They really expanded Seb and Kidman, and made them into great characters.  Well, ok, they made Seb into a great character.  TEW1's dlc made Kidman great already.  

The enviroments arent quite as good as TEW1, but it's a much more enjoyable experience for me.  It runs significantly better than the original, and it's less punishing.  There's still some challenging areas though for sure.

Overall it's one of my favorite games of the year, and one of my favorite games of the gen!  I hope we get a third game to wrap up the series.  I have the feeling it's not going to do well though.  Bethesda definitely doesn't care about it.  The marketing was weak, no collectors edition, no dlc, no switch port, and it didn't even get a slipcover or reversible art like the first game.  It's just been tossed out to die sadly.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...