Darkette

Mein Leben Runs.

1,159 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ExistentialSolid said:

And just like that, I've finally done it.

A huge thank you to everyone here for all the tips and encouraging words and good luck to all of you still working towards your Mein Leben completion! Please don't give up! Some losses will be devastating (my worst was during the final boss in which I accidentally sprint dove off the catwalk overlooking the arena AFTER the boss had been successfully skipped; I was shredded to pieces in seconds) but if you keep pushing, you will inevitably succeed.

Congrats bro, welcome to the club!!! I knew you could do it 😁

Wow.. You have a really strong mindset if you could bounce back after a death like that 😳 I would’ve taken a reaaaally long break haha!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExistentialSolid said:

And just like that, I've finally done it.

A huge thank you to everyone here for all the tips and encouraging words and good luck to all of you still working towards your Mein Leben completion! Please don't give up! Some losses will be devastating (my worst was during the final boss in which I accidentally sprint dove off the catwalk overlooking the arena AFTER the boss had been successfully skipped; I was shredded to pieces in seconds) but if you keep pushing, you will inevitably succeed.

 

Congratulations and welcome to the club!! This is a Platinum to be proud of for sure. Great to see people still earning it in 2020! 😃

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

And just like that, I've finally done it.

A huge thank you to everyone here for all the tips and encouraging words and good luck to all of you still working towards your Mein Leben completion! 
Please don't give up! Some losses will be devastating (my worst was during the final boss in which I accidentally sprint jumped off the catwalk overlooking the arena AFTER the boss had been successfully skipped; I was shredded to pieces in seconds) but if you keep pushing, you will inevitably succeed.

Congratulations! You can be very proud of yourself 😁 you and @JIVe_____ gave me the right motivation to jump back into it, not looking forward to it though.

So thanks but no thanks I guess 😅.

Congrats again!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Congratulations! You can be very proud of yourself 1f601.png you and @JIVe_____ gave me the right motivation to jump back into it, not looking forward to it though.

So thanks but no thanks I guess 1f605.png.

Congrats again!

 

it's actually not that bad.

I see that you got the Max Payne 3 Platinum it's far more harder than this (and shorter) but still much more harder than wolfenstein 2 I think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mataningo said:

 

it's actually not that bad.

I see that you got the Max Payne 3 Platinum it's far more harder than this (and shorter) but still much more harder than wolfenstein 2 I think.

Sorry man, but I have to completely disagree.

MP3 is set on normal on the no death run (NYMHC), which is the first huge difference.

In addition you can heal yourself during combat with pain killers, this does not really apply to Wolfenstein 2. 

And as you already mentioned: MP3 is shorter, which is the third reason why I think that it is a lot easier than Wolfenstein.

I did the NYMHC run on my first attempt, in case of Wolfenstein 2 I am 30+ runs in and still no trophy.

Moreover: Max‘ quotes are way better than BJs; e.g.:

“Do you think a piece of sh** feels popular when being surrounded by flies?“ best quote ever😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Sorry man, but I have to completely disagree.

MP3 is set on normal on the no death run (NYMHC), which is the first huge difference.

In addition you can heal yourself during combat with pain killers, this does not really apply to Wolfenstein 2. 

And as you already mentioned: MP3 is shorter, which is the third reason why I think that it is a lot easier than Wolfenstein.

I did the NYMHC run on my first attempt, in case of Wolfenstein 2 I am 30+ runs in and still no trophy.

Moreover: Max‘ quotes are way better than BJs; e.g.:

“Do you think a piece of sh** feels popular when being surrounded by flies?“ best quote ever1f605.png

 

LOL BJ has many good quotes over the series (especially the hot dog scene with Rudi in Old Blood) but yeah Max is crazy fool (I just started Rockstar Games collection runs)

 

wow didn't know that HARDCORE is actually on normal difficulty, so the challenge is to be fast?

 

 

you should check my youtube profile mate I recently uploaded all my videos on my console. there is some good strategies that you can use in Wolfenstein 2.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mataningo said:

 

LOL BJ has many good quotes over the series (especially the hot dog scene with Rudi in Old Blood) but yeah Max is crazy fool (I just started Rockstar Games collection runs)

 

wow didn't know that HARDCORE is actually on normal difficulty, so the challenge is to be fast?

 

 

you should check my youtube profile mate I recently uploaded all my videos on my console. there is some good strategies that you can use in Wolfenstein 2.

 

 

Yeah you want to make sure to be fast, more in the first chapters than in the latter ones of course, cause you will be constantly nervous and need a bit more time in chapters 13&14.

But time should not be an issue.

Thx for the vid, I will definitely check it out :) 

In case you need something with regard to max payne 3: Let me know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to start this soon, fingers crossed. 

 

Just to get this out of my mind. Does Mein Leben have to option to restart checkpoints? I'm guessing not due to the no saves thing but it's worth asking before I actually start my runs and letting myself down. 

 

Also thanks for the tips, I already have a note pad with the tricky areas and how to make them easier. 

 

I'm planning on going through the game first on Normal, so I can get used to it, then IaDI for my 2nd playthrough with saves at the start of each chapter, then training each chapter on IaDI individually until I can go through them without dying. After this it will only be Mein Leben runs. Should I go with this strategy? It seems to be the most effective. 

 

I hope I can post my tips here in the future! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maiathewinners said:

I'm going to start this soon, fingers crossed. 

 

Just to get this out of my mind. Does Mein Leben have to option to restart checkpoints? I'm guessing not due to the no saves thing but it's worth asking before I actually start my runs and letting myself down. 

 

Also thanks for the tips, I already have a note pad with the tricky areas and how to make them easier. 

 

I'm planning on going through the game first on Normal, so I can get used to it, then IaDI for my 2nd playthrough with saves at the start of each chapter, then training each chapter on IaDI individually until I can go through them without dying. After this it will only be Mein Leben runs. Should I go with this strategy? It seems to be the most effective. 

 

I hope I can post my tips here in the future! 

if you are not familiar with the series so you definitely should start with normal but it depends on you, the game is really hard to beat on the high levels so take your time.

 

Mein leben - a complete run with one life, no saves, no checkpoints.

there's absolutely no room for errors.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Sorry man, but I have to completely disagree.

MP3 is set on normal on the no death run (NYMHC), which is the first huge difference.

In addition you can heal yourself during combat with pain killers, this does not really apply to Wolfenstein 2. 

And as you already mentioned: MP3 is shorter, which is the third reason why I think that it is a lot easier than Wolfenstein.

I did the NYMHC run on my first attempt, in case of Wolfenstein 2 I am 30+ runs in and still no trophy.

Moreover: Max‘ quotes are way better than BJs; e.g.:

“Do you think a piece of sh** feels popular when being surrounded by flies?“ best quote ever1f605.png

 I agree with you aswell but I’m still personally very proud to earn the shadow rushed me trophy cause I practiced a lot to get it also the game glitched 5 times in my runs witch really did put me off to continue with it but regardless got it done in 1 day after I unlocked the mode. Speaking of Wolfenstein 2 its different cause yeah the beginning cutscene is very annoying to watch every time you die also among the alarm that can go on randomly sometimes and screw your run over 😅 

I loved both games in my opinion especially the soundtrack aswell :) 

6 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

And just like that, I've finally done it.

A huge thank you to everyone here for all the tips and encouraging words and good luck to all of you still working towards your Mein Leben completion! 
Please don't give up! Some losses will be devastating (my worst was during the final boss in which I accidentally sprint jumped off the catwalk overlooking the arena AFTER the boss had been successfully skipped; I was shredded to pieces in seconds) but if you keep pushing, you will inevitably succeed.

Finally!! Welcome to the club and congratulations :) Definitely a platinum to be proud off in my opinion! I’m glad also for all the tips here that helped a bit to push you on with the tries.

Edited by NurseTatiana
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

I'm going to start this soon, fingers crossed. 

 

Just to get this out of my mind. Does Mein Leben have to option to restart checkpoints? I'm guessing not due to the no saves thing but it's worth asking before I actually start my runs and letting myself down. 

 

Also thanks for the tips, I already have a note pad with the tricky areas and how to make them easier. 

 

I'm planning on going through the game first on Normal, so I can get used to it, then IaDI for my 2nd playthrough with saves at the start of each chapter, then training each chapter on IaDI individually until I can go through them without dying. After this it will only be Mein Leben runs. Should I go with this strategy? It seems to be the most effective. 

 

I hope I can post my tips here in the future! 

That's pretty much how i did it. Before you head into my Mein leben it's a good idea to do some runs on IadI until you can finish it without a single death, this will give you a bit more confidence on the real deal, besides that, just practice each and every section of the game, you should always have a main plan in mind before heading into a new section, and also a plan B in case things go south, a tip i can give you is to never run towards enemies if your plan goes wrong, always look for a corner where you can lean and wait for enemies to come after you, and have patience, a lot of patience. If you can't come up with a strategy for any section of the game, post it here and i'm sure someone will help you out. Good luck on your runs

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NurseTatiana said:

 I agree with you aswell but I’m still personally very proud to earn the shadow rushed me trophy cause I practiced a lot to get it also the game glitched 5 times in my runs witch really did put me off to continue with it but regardless got it done in 1 day after I unlocked the mode. Speaking of Wolfenstein 2 its different cause yeah the beginning cutscene is very annoying to watch every time you die also among the alarm that can go on randomly sometimes and screw your run over 1f605.png 

I loved both games in my opinion especially the soundtrack aswell :) 

Finally!! Welcome to the club and congratulations :) Definitely a platinum to be proud off in my opinion! I’m glad also for all the tips here that helped a bit to push you on with the tries.

such a relief, I thought it’s going to be hell cuz right now I’m playing on hardcore and it’s really annoying, way more than wolfenstein 2. The controls are terrible I’m changing the sensitivity every chapter.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mataningo said:

such a relief, I thought it’s going to be hell cuz right now I’m playing on hardcore and it’s really annoying, way more than wolfenstein 2. The controls are terrible I’m changing the sensitivity every chapter.

Hardcore is definitely a step up from normal cause the huge differences is the damage you take and the bullet time refill. In my first playthrough it was exactly like you I had a hard time with it but after regardless when I learned the game mechanics I rushed through the other modes in no time. I only have multiplayer left.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I'm going to start this soon, fingers crossed. 

 

Just to get this out of my mind. Does Mein Leben have to option to restart checkpoints? I'm guessing not due to the no saves thing but it's worth asking before I actually start my runs and letting myself down. 

 

Also thanks for the tips, I already have a note pad with the tricky areas and how to make them easier. 

 

I'm planning on going through the game first on Normal, so I can get used to it, then IaDI for my 2nd playthrough with saves at the start of each chapter, then training each chapter on IaDI individually until I can go through them without dying. After this it will only be Mein Leben runs. Should I go with this strategy? It seems to be the most effective. 

 

I hope I can post my tips here in the future! 


Unfortunately, you will not have the option to restart from checkpoints.

I think you have a great initial plan laid out. Something I wish I had done before starting Mein Leben is put in more time practicing the levels individually. I originally thought that 3-4 deathless level completions before moving on to the next level was "good enough." But, after getting repeatedly destroyed in Mein Leben, I know I would have saved time if I had practiced more diligently. So if I were to make one recommendation it would be to practice each level much longer than you think you need to and really emphasize late-game practice (New Orleans, Venus, Ausmerzer).

Besides that, I agree with @Phantochi that more IADI runs after you finish learning each level individually is a smart idea to help solidify your learning and highlight any weaknesses in your strategies (although whether you want to commit to a deathless IADI run is up to you). I also highly recommend Gaming with Abyss's Courtroom strategy and that you check out Mi2Lethal's Final Boss skip if you struggle with the final boss like I did. 

Good luck, I'm looking forward to seeing your tips when you succeed!

Edited by ExistentialSolid
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night I gave it a shot, I haven't played the game in about 6 months or so? I made it to the courthouse and got swallowed. I was spotted once in Roswell and almost died, but the first half of the game was pretty standard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me there where 2 hard parts, but that's because I blew my cover when going stealth.

 

I can't remember the name but at one point you see four enemies shooting civilians when you come out of a bus. 

After that there are two commando's inside a building where when you get noticed a lot of guys rush at you way more than all other places with commando's. 

 

And the level where you have that belt thing where you lay on and you need to shoot enemies next to barrels. 

After that there will be 30 min playtime without armor anywhere to be found. 

 

Took me around 10 tries and died at least 5 times at the venus section at the end of the game. 

 

Thought at would be harder but map knowledge and patience makes it very doable. 

Last run with a break for lunch took me around 5 hours

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, holland046 said:

For me there where 2 hard parts, but that's because I blew my cover when going stealth.

 

I can't remember the name but at one point you see four enemies shooting civilians when you come out of a bus. 

After that there are two commando's inside a building where when you get noticed a lot of guys rush at you way more than all other places with commando's. 

 

And the level where you have that belt thing where you lay on and you need to shoot enemies next to barrels. 

After that there will be 30 min playtime without armor anywhere to be found. 

 

Took me around 10 tries and died at least 5 times at the venus section at the end of the game. 

 

Thought at would be harder but map knowledge and patience makes it very doable. 

Last run with a break for lunch took me around 5 hours

 

take your time, I took a lot of brakes too, but never quit.

in the first part you mention(New Orleans) there is a way to kill everyone inside the building without taking any damage at all using the door trick like in the video below(my strat)

 

for the Venus part on the conveyor belt try to hit the barrels, dual wield the shotguns it will be easier.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks,

if I knew this method earlier i would have tried it. 

The belt was also not that hard, the part after all that without having armor until the part where you have to shoot the big bal/planet was kinda tricky without armor after they spotted u. 

 

But i got it yesterday. 

 

Now the dlc clean up.

But that's for another day. 

Don't like to search for all collectibles again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 5:18 AM, hishomie1 said:

Last night I gave it a shot, I haven't played the game in about 6 months or so? I made it to the courthouse and got swallowed. I was spotted once in Roswell and almost died, but the first half of the game was pretty standard.


You got this man! 😉 I belieb in u

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night I made it to Venus and died. A bit before the conveyor belt, it was my own fault, my own nerves got the best of me. I think that's the universal boogeyman in Mein Leben, you're your own worst enemy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing for attempting this trophy is to, especially if you are either new to the series or not an absolute God in FPS games, is to take everything nice and slow and abuse the sneaking mechanic whenever possible in the game. Of course loads of practice in "I am death incarnate" is necessary since you will save so much heartache I assure you, in the Mein Leben run when you have a game plan. Most important gun to upgrade is definitely the pistol silencer and magnum combo, then the second most important is the markman sturmgewehr with armor pierce rounds, then of course the Schockhammer richochet and three burst rounds and Laserkraftwerk supercharge. As with this, you will be able to easily one shot enemies in the head or dual wield kill in one shot normal non super soldaten enemies for those long shot you aren't comfortable of getting a head shot. Some guides may suggest a particular play style but I found the utmost safest possible way to get this, is with stealth. This being said getting that stealth kill count up as high as possible before the second half of the game is very helpful and you should stealth kill as much and as safe as possible. I was able to get to level 3 easily for this skill by the panzerhund section which in my opinion is where this starting to be needed. Of course always duel wield for that nice extra ammo the skill gives for each level.  The trophy guide goes over most of it, but the 4 major parts that I feel make or break a run is 1. Manhattan Penthouse 2. Courtroom 3. Panzerhund area to the submarine extraction and 4. the Ausmerzer final fight.

For Manhattan Penthouse you can perch up a camping area behind some crates where you obtain the weapon upgrade. Just pick up the weapon upgrade and jump on the crates and back up until you can not anymore then crouch with dual wield Sturmgewehr with markman armor piercers and this section is easy. Super Soldaten can not climb the steps, only have to worry about soldiers and usually 2 or 3 droids.

 

Courtroom, this is much easier than you think. Once you begin the escape sequence, head left next to the infinite Machinepistole ammo crate and head up the stairs leading up to the judge ONLY up to the first level. Crouch behind the desks and look right to see a 100 health pack and move forward to see a Hammergewehr pick it up and crouch walk back to the 100 health and press up as far as you can inside the space under the desk. In this spot you can pop off 2 soldiers that only come down the stairs where the health pack is. The soldiers will then not have any idea where you are and begin searching. They will find the dead soldiers and head in that direction, where you can kill them safely without detection. Keep doing this until the courtroom starts rumbling. Make sure there is no soldiers coming to check the dead bodies, if there is none, head back to the place where you got the Hammergewehr and camp up there until a super soldaten lands. Light him up and then turn around and aim at the area near the health pack where you will see a barred door you will head through soon. Before that light up another super soldaten that will walk casually walk to the stairs piled with bodies at this point and give you easy access to shoot his fuel tank. Once he is dead, throw 2 grenades away from the desk with the health pack in order to distract the soldiers fire so that you can now run through the previously barred door. Run through and ignore the dog and soldier and pick up as much ammo as you can quickly then head upstairs without stopping turn left up the ramp until you are behind a huge gate, ammo, armor and a turrent. Kill the dog now, and the 1 or 2 Uber soldat. Now just camp here and pick off enemies from cover until you kill the final 3 super soldaten which will clear you to leave the level. This will take a very long time but is very safe.

 

Panzerhund section, this is where the sneaking comes into play for the safest way through the area without risk of dying trying to take out all the enemies. So, at this point, you should have your stealth kill skill to level three and can crouch walk pretty quickly which is very much needed. First, get off that blasted machine. Next run past the gate and crouch walk left until you see an enemy walk between 2 cars. Shoot him with the silenced pistol. Then quickly move forward next to the Dieselhammer there will be an enemy, try to kill him before the blinding light of the caravan makes it difficult to see him. now had on left in the park like area. DO NOT head in, instead hide behind the junk pile next to it until you see a person walk by. MAKE SURE to tomahawk kill this guy as silence pistol killing him can sometimes alert nearby enemies. Once that guy is dead look left and see a soldier with his back turned to you, you can safely silence pistol kill him. Look forward and see another poor soldier looking in a alley and pistol kill him and immediately turn right from him and crouch walk forward. You will see a shotgun soldier beyond the car, even though he should be able to see you, he wont. Before the car by the soldier, there is house you can go into. Head in immediately and hid under the table after picking up some health above the table. You can see the soldier safely, wait until he starts to walk away. Here is the fun part, make sure to quickly tomahawk HIS LEGS only. Tomahawk to the body will not kill him and may alert the super soldaten to your right and really mess up your day. You have to be quick in this part as at this point the super soldaten is moving towards you and once he breaches the light, he will see you. Do not pistol kill the shotgun soldier as the super soldaten will hear this and become alert. Once the shotgun soldier is dead, turn toward the super soldier and light him up with your dual wield pistols until he is dead. Since you usually kill many Kommandants to get through areas, your silenced should be buffed and make short work of the suoer soldaten. Once the super soldaten is dead, walk normally to the second super soldaten that is walk down the street. Once you catch up to him, crouch again and head over to some explosives red tanks. I know this sounds risky, but for some reason the super soldaten when he turns around he will pass you and not see you behind this. Any other cover he will see you but not behind these explosives. Once he passes, sneak in and immediately kill the Kommandant on the right. Now kill everyone as you see fit and head to the next area. This one is extremely easy to get through but can go very wrong if you mis time anything. So walk forward towards some huge crates and past some red barrels, if you look right, there is a super soldaten. Walk forwards towards the big crate that the super soldaten is heading towards and head over to some more red barrels. This requires you to listen for movenment for this part. So you will hear the super soldaten stop moving nearby, once you hear the super soldaten move this is your cue to crouch walk to the right next to some pallets. Crouch walk past the pallets hugging them as close as you can until you get to another big crate ahead. from the corner of this big crate, head directly diagonally to the warehouse and do not stop. No enemies will see you and you can walk in easily until you see some pallets you can jump on. Now for some battle walk jumps. Jump on the pallets, use the battle walk to get on the rail, then from the rail jump to the catwalk. You may hear someone being alert from the noise, but dont worry this wont affect anything. crouch walk down the catwalk until you see the huge opening ahead. Before heading over there pistol a soldier that is to the right. Once he is dead, jump off the catwalk onto the pallet where you can vault over this opening onto another catwalk. Head right of the catwalk and vault all the way down to the ground floor. Look left and see opening where you can jump into a hole where you can replenish some health you lost from the huge leap you had to make. Now go through the tunnel until you reach the sewers. You shouldnt be spotted by enemies making the run from the exit of the tunnel to the opposite railings. Once you get to the railings, crouch and walk forward and kill a shotgun soldier with the silenced pistols. Run now to the end of the railing at the other side where there is some torches on the wall and some solder soldaten, crouch before the corner and kill another regular soldier. keeping heading straight around the corner and run until you see a Kommandant. Kill him without having him be alert, if he does become alert just hop down the hole next to him and this will cancel the alert into some water. Boom done with that headache.

 

Now for the probably easiest part but one that ususally breaks a run, which is due usually to nerves. The Ausmerzer final fight! Follow the guide on taking down the 6 super soldaten quick and easily. Now, once the six super soldaten are dead, run left of where the 2 Zestsorer burst out, schockhammer in hands and head all the way left and then left again towards the little bunker across from where the soldier shoot the turrent. Kill all enemies as quickly as possible that get in your way on the way there. Now you simply, just have to, camp in a corner that is the bottom right corner when facing the bunker with the turrent across from you. It is that simple lmao. The Zestorer will not shoot you and the enemies on the turrets will not shoot you either if they manage to get on it. Just like the Courtroom they just dont know where you are. You can comfortable snipe all enemies with the dual wield Sturmgewehr until enemies just stop appearing or stop saying they cant find you. They will all move to that section, never had issues with stragglers around the map. Once they are all dead killing the Zestorer is cake with the LaserKraftWerk and Sturmgewehr.

 

Really hope this helps people stuck in these sections and just don't feel comfortable blazing through sections and would rather try a longer or stealthy approach.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made it to the last fight, killed one of the big robots, shot the other one time with the full laserkraftwerk. Charged it up again, was about to shoot him and in the SPLIT second I shot he one hit me. I need a break, this difficulty is Hell.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hishomie1 said:

Made it to the last fight, killed one of the big robots, shot the other one time with the full laserkraftwerk. Charged it up again, was about to shoot him and in the SPLIT second I shot he one hit me. I need a break, this difficulty is Hell.

Yeah, first time i made there, i killed both robots without much trouble, but engel killed me, don't even like to remember that.. 

I recomend that after you kill the 6 super soldiers, you run and stay on that area below, this way only normal soldiers will get to you, then equip the shockhammer and clean them all, after a while they will stop spawning and you'll have only the 2 robots left, kill them and pick all armor and health you can, you don't wanna run towards Engel without armor and below 100 health, trust me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phantochi said:

Yeah, first time i made there, i killed both robots without much trouble, but engel killed me, don't even like to remember that.. 

I recomend that after you kill the 6 super soldiers, you run and stay on that area below, this way only normal soldiers will get to you, then equip the shockhammer and clean them all, after a while they will stop spawning and you'll have only the 2 robots left, kill them and pick all armor and health you can, you don't wanna run towards Engel without armor and below 100 health, trust me

Oh I absolutely believe you and we can at least share our pain and frustration. Engel is underestimated because her shots will body you without armor. Shame that I had 100 health and armor, turned to shoot the robot and it effectively aimbotted me and took me out. I was so pissed and I still am. How long until the regular soldiers stop spawning?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.