Mein Leben Runs.

3 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

3 more failed atempts today.

1. Venus. Robodog. Detonated the explosive thing next to it, and as I was swapping voer to the shotguns, it charged me.Managed to kill it, but it then exploded, which I did survive, this then caaused somethign else to explode (i'm unsure what), killing me off.

2. Manhatten Bunker (on the way in). Death to possibly the most evasive dog ever. 

3. Roswell Train. Detected by one of the railway turret things. Alerting the supersoldier I was sneaking up on. Death by Laser.

Good you you for getting that far.  I'm on my first playthrough on death incarnate and have nothing but respect for anyone going for this trophy.  I'm definitely going to go for it one day......

• Like 2

23 hours ago, slakk777 said:

I managed to make it all the way to the final encounter only to die to my own grenade. I wanted to change guns but instead of pressing and holding r1, I quickly pressed r1 and threw a grenade that bounced straight into my face.

That was pretty devastating, but at least i know i can do it now and it'll only be a matter of time.

Oh I know the feeling. I havn't managed to kill myself with my own grenade yet, but I have managed to set off several alarms accidentally doing this.

Numerous failures today, kept dying stupidly on the submarine at the beginning.

Did finally get a decent run going, but that ended in New Orleans, in the Sewers. Stealth killed the first 2 guards, then on my way to the commander (and the way out), something spotted me and set off the alarm. Went back to teh start of the sewers, where I'd blocked the door with the dog. This worked for a little while, but got careless and leaned a bit too far out of cover. In hindsight, I probably should have just made a mad dash for the exit.

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, closertim said:

Good you you for getting that far.  I'm on my first playthrough on death incarnate and have nothing but respect for anyone going for this trophy.  I'm definitely going to go for it one day......

I did mine over about 6 hours, in 3 sittings of x2 hours over a few days and putting PS4 in rest mode. I found I started to make mistakes and loose concentration if I played longer. Small mistake = death.

I would try to stealth or run through the beginning sections of the game to increase the speed of the run but as I progressed I took a slower, loud approach, in a good spot I could camp (with exception of Venus Ending). Stealth was too risky / nerve wracking towards the end of the game.

Edited by Rando-Calrisian-

Today's fail was probably the most infuriating so far.

Made it to the New Orleans Paanzerhound section, with little to no problems.

Game decided to randomly glitch, and left me with a big black mark covering about a quarter of my screen, somethignt ehn ended p killign me off from that part of the screen ><

https://ibb.co/nm3LnrM

Another Ausmerzer fail today, just before the end boss sequence. I somehow died as I was crossing to the ladder leading up there. 

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Shadowlord87 said:

It is done.

3 weeks, and many, many failed attempts, and the Platinum is finally mine :)

Messed up several sections I can normally do perfectly, but somehow made it there in the end.

Nice. Now do the second stack ?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

It is done.

3 weeks, and many, many failed attempts, and the Platinum is finally mine :)

Messed up several sections I can normally do perfectly, but somehow made it there in the end.

Congrats on the plat!.

I just got mine today. Your comment gave me motivation to get it done.

My run was pretty clean. I triggered the alarm at the second to last encounter, which made me panic a little but i managed to pull through.

So glad to finally be done with this game.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Olivia Servant said:

1Le80d4c.png

:platinum: Platinum #500 Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus :platinum:

:platinum: Milestone 500th :platinum:

:platinum: Ultra Rare 7th :platinum:

Ultra Rare: 0.81%

Honestly this took me 3 weeks and even now I am proud of what I ultimately accomplished and that's it. However if Machine Games is willing to do a remaster of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus on PS5. I dam well do it again.

oh me too  but it probably wont be ultra rare as everyone know

19 hours ago, Olivia Servant said:

1Le80d4c.png

:platinum: Platinum #500 Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus :platinum:

:platinum: Milestone 500th :platinum:

:platinum: Ultra Rare 7th :platinum:

Ultra Rare: 0.81%

Honestly this took me 3 weeks and even now I am proud of what I ultimately accomplished and that's it. However if Machine Games is willing to do a remaster of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus on PS5. I dam well do it again.

I would be very tempted to do it again.

Life has been getting too comfortable and boring recently. I need something that will cause large amounts of stress and anxiety for several weeks again.

Also, Star Wars Squadrons platinum just because rarer than Wolfenstein 2 due to it being released on PS Plus.Very disappointing.

4 hours ago, SoloArarum said:

here another run from me  found two more upgrade on the way and more consistent route  but anything could still go wrong  so be prepare to improvise   i almost died in few part 

very solid strategy for courthouse, amazing. I need to try this way, I'll study the content of your video more patiently. there's really a lot of consistency in your method, I haven't seen a method with greater guarantees until then. after dying in the damn robot before the end, I never had the urge to go back. I got inspiration now, thanks!

20 hours ago, kevao97 said:

very solid strategy for courthouse, amazing. I need to try this way, I'll study the content of your video more patiently. there's really a lot of consistency in your method, I haven't seen a method with greater guarantees until then. after dying in the damn robot before the end, I never had the urge to go back. I got inspiration now, thanks!

i dont do commantary only  i wish i could    just follow it until venus  i dont have solid way to outrun or stealth all the enemy in the beginning  so take them out one by one is alway an good way if you can't stealth it 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Carttagos said:

I just f****** did it! Thx for your video, BigBossImBeamer's videos and for the advices that you gave me in your youtube channel! I think this has been one of the most difficult trophies that I have earned!!!!

THANK YOU!!

Congratulations, this is definately one of the more nastier trophies to do :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Congratulations, this is definately one of the more nastier trophies to do :)

I know! I played Wolfenstein 2 thinking that it was as the rest of the games but then I saw that "Mein Leben" trophy and I though: s**t, this is impossible! I messed up my profile. 

You need patience, analyze all mein leben run videos and play a couple of times per day. If not, it would be harder. Glad that I did it! 

Edited by Carttagos

27 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I will be attempting this in the near future, so I will be using this thread for help and guidance.

The main thing that I did was not to get hung up on any one given strategy. What works for others may not work for you mate. Then of course theres time, I.e  didnt have too much time to constantly try to run mein leben with real life responsibilities and such, a failed run would be wasted time and couldnt try again immediately so had to set aside a few hours per weekend to go b2b on runs, with any spare time through weekdays just practicing from manual saves on IADI. Since I got it theres a hell of a lot more videos for reference and I'll never forget dying in the god damn wheelchair 5-10 minutes into a run 

• Like 1

I did this about 2 weeks ago so I I’ll try to be as accurate as possible ?

Played the game once on I am death incarnate watched a few videos and just went for it and half a normal difficulty play through . 

#1 Died on the first level 

#2 Manhattan sneaking around alerted an enemy by accident

#3 Died on the same Manhattan part 

#4 Died on the motor pool area in New Orleans sneaking around 

#5 Same part in New Orleans I probably should have learnt the spawns 

#6 I got the trophy had my first successful run.

Finished mein leben in 2 days all in all 24 hours play time - broken down it would be 5 hours on a bring em on play through ( my first time playing it), I quit on the courthouse and started IADI difficulty which took 3 hours. Total play time was 24 hours 16 of which it took me to do mein leben. 

Waiting for my German stack to arrive to do it all again.