Mein Leben Runs.

4 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yes after Panzerhund but its the one with reaching the U-boat. The helicopter ending with robots is before

Oh right remember now. Heli ending is bunker mission where radiation kills you. New Orleans ending is big house at the end full of enemies where you can use your battle walker to reach the Eva Hammer much quicker.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

I died right before final part :( it looked like someone shot me from behind. But didn't see anything. 

Tough luck man. That dog at the top of the ladder is awful. Just keep in mind as soon as you crawl through the vent it despawns the entire previous area as you seemed to discover in the video. This is a good place to find some armor. And if the dog alerts the area up top then I like to shoot at them from that previous area. If you go all the way to where you originally came in, you can get an angle at some of the enemies up top and it’s a safer way to take them out. You won’t be able to get them all though so you still have to be careful as soon as you go up the ladder. 

5 hours ago, Aerith Gainsborough said:

@Vergil I think you went to reckless at the end of it. So tell me this, which weapons did you upgrade first through the end?

The machine pistols first with suppresor and nail Gun. Then rifles with aim scope and armor piercing. After that when returning to section F super Charge Laserkraftwork.

4 hours ago, F1rstinFlight said:

Tough luck man. That dog at the top of the ladder is awful. Just keep in mind as soon as you crawl through the vent it despawns the entire previous area as you seemed to discover in the video. This is a good place to find some armor. And if the dog alerts the area up top then I like to shoot at them from that previous area. If you go all the way to where you originally came in, you can get an angle at some of the enemies up top and it’s a safer way to take them out. You won’t be able to get them all though so you still have to be careful as soon as you go up the ladder. 

Yeah that was on me. Since i should have used silencers on the robot dog instead. I set the alarm off by shooting with rifles

4 hours ago, bdias10 said:

You didnt watch my video on that level did you? you clearly didnt haha

No i didn't. I had watched Kreepers vid before so in my mind i knew what to do. But somehow i just messed it up. Cause shooting the robot dog with rifles ruined it all. 

@Vergil You also had another soldier on top of the stairs (top right corner). I'm not sure how the shots came from "behind you" but you would most likely die anyway. The thing is, when you move between areas like this (upper and lower deck), you allow the enemies to move around freely without your knowledge and they will blindside you as shown in the video. I personally prefer to camp behind the box. There's also armor available if needed.

Keep at it, you will get it done soon.

IKU1FMX.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

@Vergil You also had another soldier on top of the stairs (top right corner). I'm not sure how the shots came from "behind you" but you would most likely die anyway. The thing is, when you move between areas like this (upper and lower deck), you allow the enemies to move around freely without your knowledge and they will blindside you as shown in the video. I personally prefer to camp behind the box. There's also armor available if needed.

Keep at it, you will get it done soon.

IKU1FMX.png

I didn't actually see him , i was focusing on the heavy. Dammit!

On 28. 01. 2022. at 2:25 AM, Vergil said:

I died right before final part :( it looked like someone shot me from behind. But didn't see anything. 

That was the part i mentioned few.posts earlier that is bitch to pass. The main reason is Robo dog. He is overpowered and superfast and when he spots you, you did really good to slow for a brief moment so you dont slide over the fence to death. After you take care of him you ve got 2 options:

Option 1: I did it this way, as i alerted guards while fighting robodog, I moved back down to the previous zone where enemies despawn. If you go to the location on your video at 25:25 you can take some enemies from far distance. It is also good if you have Laser at that point. But beware since I almost died there because they can shoot you while running to that location so take the stairs rather than just running.

Option 2: Like Husky said move behind that crates where armor is but beware since I could get killed on my practice chapters by heavy dude or robodog that didnt spot me at first while i was climbing because it is random how he spots you. 

You are nearly there! 

Edited by crowizard

Yeah the box is the safest spot to kill all the enemies on that floor. Even when alarming it's safe, as I did it on mein leben run for the first time. Just make sure you lean all the way backwards with joystick down, no damage from enemies nor dogs, nor big guy.

Simple as that, worth a try as you can shoot thru the open box while leaning all the way down and peak once in a while. For the final part I used the elevator and went all the way back till the fence (facing all gates that throw the guys in the air from as far as possibel). Then used my laserkraftwerk to kill all the bots dropping in. After that I run 'under the map' and kill all the enemies that spawn. Once done I distract the 2 giant ones on one side of the map and run back to the other side to refill my laserkraftwerk. After that 4 easy shots to these guys, and done.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, HusKy said:

I would highly recommend you learn the bunker skip. You skip the whole level and it's well worth doing it in my opinion.

I did try and do it on IADI . Spend at least 30 minutes with no success. Does not seem an easy one to do, also looking at some comments many seem to have trouble with it

Edited by Vergil

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

I did try and do it on IADI . Spend at least 30 minutes with no success. Does not seem an easy one to do, also looking at some comments many seem to have trouble with it

I'm pretty sure you have already seen it in the video. The button combination is:

- you need to vault over the box

- once you are vaulting, start mashing :cross:

- of course for this you need the "legs" contraption

That's it. The hardest part is to trigger the vaulting animation, which I would usually just bruteforce. I couldn't do it reliably.

Spoiler

Edited by HusKy

On 2/16/2022 at 1:53 AM, Vergil said:

Use Bdias's video. There's kind of a trick to it. You have to basically get on the corner of the box and for some reason it only works if you hold pistols ( at least for me).