Ahoy hoy

ian-ecto1

Hey guys! Registered a couple of weeks ago so thought I should probably do an Intro thread. I purchased a Playstation 3 just over a month ago for the first time and it was sort of my re-introduction into gaming as I haven't gamed much or owned a console since the PS2/X-Box/Gamecube days. I really wanted to get back into gaming, and the timing (and price) seemed right, and feel I've made a good choice with the PS3 as I'm loving it to bits. Playing through God of War and Sly 2 at the moment with a bit of Tekken Tag 2 in between, and then plan on coming back to Killzone and Aliens: Colonial Marines which I have started on both, but then left to play other games. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I'll hopefully see you around the forums. B)

@ Sir_Bee - I'm enjoying it a lot. The combat can be a tad button mashy at times, but I don't really mind that, and I like to mix up the combos anyway to keep it fresh. The exploring, collecting and problem/puzzle solving help keep it from getting repeatative too, and I like the story and am interested in seeing how it all pans out. Definitely a good game and I also have God of War 2 and 3 to look forward to as well.

Thanks again everyone!

Edited by ian-ecto1