New Tables Thread

Yoey_666

So there was an update which added "Support for the upcoming tables" Adventure Time and another Thor table if I remember right.

Anyone got any information on the tables or the release date ? I can't find any information on the pinball fx or zen studios homepage.

The patch even added two new trophies on my console for the game but they are not up here yet.

• 1 month later...

So Carnival and Legends is out, it is free.

I downloaded the tables but they are still shown as demo and I can't buy them via the game to unlock then or whatever.

Anyone else got this problem or a top for me how to fix it ?

Edit: reimporting the tables fixed the problem.

Edited by Yoey_666

• 4 years later...
23 hours ago, drazmierz said:

Unfortunately yes. You'll have to buy all the tables again :( 

Zen Studios Announces Users Will Have To Rebuy Previously Purchased Tables - YouTube

Well that's bullshit.

You spend loads of money on a game that let you import previous purchases saving you some money to be told thanks and all but your gonna have to spent the same amount cash again for the exact same thing to unlock the same exact trophy.

Well I won't be playing the next version of pinball fx

• 2 months later...
On 12/17/2021 at 3:09 AM, emboliformis said:

One last table (the 100th) announced for Pinball FX3. That's a surprise, but a welcome one :)

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure is coming to both Pinball FX, Pinball FX3 and to Williams Pinball on mobile! The 100th table in Pinball FX3 and the newest Williams masterpiece of the Pinball FX library.

Announcement video :)

The Indiana Jones trophy is now showing on the PlayStation network. It is for starting the Wizard mode.

That was a long time between new tables  (late 2020 was the last table release)!

I know they are working on a rebranded “Pinball FX” engine with new features and tables.

• 3 weeks later...

NOPE!

I wont be getting this new table any time soon. $15 is simply unacceptable for one digital pinball table. I will wait till its on sale for 5 or less. Which honestly is still to much for one table. As someone who has actually bought ALL the other tables, i feel this as a blatant slap to the face.

And a big thank you to anyone who buys this at the absurd price of $15 for 1 table. Thanks for telling them this is ok.

?

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2022 at 8:29 AM, buckallmighty said:

NOPE!

I wont be getting this new table any time soon. $15 is simply unacceptable for one digital pinball table. I will wait till its on sale for 5 or less. Which honestly is still to much for one table. As someone who has actually bought ALL the other tables, i feel this as a blatant slap to the face.

And a big thank you to anyone who buys this at the absurd price of $15 for 1 table. Thanks for telling them this is ok.

?

It's time then..