Stackable plats

christof1712

Hello guys and girls, and welcome, please help if you can

I’m a trophy whore and I get it, a lot of people get angry with people like me playing Nubla and tell tale games. I understand, I do, sometimes I wonder why I do it, but just for me, I like climbing the rankings and my level, that’s it. I am not a great gamer, if you have platinumed dark souls or street fighter,  then well done you are better than me, but I digress.....

What I would like to know is if I Platinum sound shapes and get other versions the platinums pop automatically? Is that right? And if so, can I do this with any other games, and which ones?

Also if I start burnout paradise, can I still obtain a platinum in that 8n 2017?

Thanks

Christof

There's definitely a shitload of threads for this already, but anyway, here's some that I remember doing it in

Sound Shapes, obviously, has 3 versions and more if you're willing to buy it more than once.

Sly Cooper 4 has a cross save to Vita / PS3, think the digital versions still come with cross buy for free, but the physical copies I think have expired.

Minecraft can import worlds from PS3 to Vita and vice versa, and either can go to PS4 (but not come back) and you could make a plat world pretty easily.

MotorStorm RC was fun and has cross trophies and saves too. 

There's a lot more that even have cross buy, but not cross trophies, like the Sly trilogy, Jak trilogy, Ratchet trilogy, PS  All-Stars, etc.

I agree completely with the advice given by Super-Fly Spider-Guy above me.

Also, keep trophy hunting to your own beat, and forget those that get angry. As long as you are having fun trophy hunting, then nothing else matters. If you have limited time, it’s understandable to play certain games that are shorter and provide the satisfaction that trophy hunting does in quicker bursts. Keep doing you man, don’t worry about the haters ??

• Like 2

To be clear: there are exactly three games with trophy lists that auto-pop on other platforms after you complete them once. They are Sound Shapes, Motorstorm RC, and Sly 4 (all of which were already mentioned).

There are some other games (Final Fantasy 14, GTA V, Borderlands, Minecraft, etc) that have some cross-save features that can help you unlock trophies more quickly the second time, but they don't auto-pop trophies like the other 3 games.

Also, here's a list of all games with multiple trophy lists, sorted by how many trophy lists they have.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

To be clear: there are exactly three games with trophy lists that auto-pop on other platforms after you complete them once. They are Sound Shapes, Motorstorm RC, and Sly 4 (all of which were already mentioned).

There are some other games (Final Fantasy 14, GTA V, Borderlands, Minecraft, etc) that have some cross-save features that can help you unlock trophies more quickly the second time, but they don't auto-pop trophies like the other 3 games.

Also, here's a list of all games with multiple trophy lists, sorted by how many trophy lists they have.

There's at least one more game with autopopping trophies: Jet Set Radio (PS3/Vita). It doesn't have a plat, though, so maybe it doesn't count here.

EDIT: Also, I read that DCUO would autopop as well (PS3/PS4). No first-hand experience of that one, though. Source below.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lawless_Llama said:

I agree completely with the advice given by Super-Fly Spider-Guy above me.

Also, keep trophy hunting to your own beat, and forget those that get angry. As long as you are having fun trophy hunting, then nothing else matters. If you have limited time, it’s understandable to play certain games that are shorter and provide the satisfaction that trophy hunting does in quicker bursts. Keep doing you man, don’t worry about the haters 1f44c-1f3fd.png

THIS.

If you are having fun doing it don't mind the haters. I am currently stacking my first plat, Alien Isolation, it's been REALLy fun to play it again :D I might stack other games i played in the past as well. Auto poping or not, got for it, no shame.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RNumbers said:

There's at least one more game with autopopping trophies: Jet Set Radio (PS3/Vita). It doesn't have a plat, though, so maybe it doesn't count here.

EDIT: Also, I read that DCUO would autopop as well (PS3/PS4). No first-hand experience of that one, though. Source below.

Thanks for the correction!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, christof1712 said:

Hello guys and girls, and welcome, please help if you can

I’m a trophy whore and I get it, a lot of people get angry with people like me playing Nubla and tell tale games. I understand, I do, sometimes I wonder why I do it, but just for me, I like climbing the rankings and my level, that’s it. I am not a great gamer, if you have platinumed dark souls or street fighter,  then well done you are better than me, but I digress.....

What I would like to know is if I Platinum sound shapes and get other versions the platinums pop automatically? Is that right? And if so, can I do this with any other games, and which ones?

Also if I start burnout paradise, can I still obtain a platinum in that 8n 2017?

Thanks

Christof

You have to complete the tutorial on each version and manually save and load your saves to the cloud, but yes, other than that, they will auto pop

its an expensive stack but so worth it, all those silvers! Wish i could do it all over again now that sony rewards you for your trophies

• Like 1