Suggestion: Select all trophies option when reporting a suspicious trophy list

Deceptrox

Hello psnprofiles staff and fellow gamers.

In the last few weeks I have reported some individuals that have several games with completion times of seconds and/or few minutes. These individuals had impossible completion times for games like Super Meat Boy, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and Downwell among other games that are very challenging to platinum as you might already know. These individuals also had impossible completion times for less challenging games, but in most of the cases you can tell the trophies were hacked as cross-save/cross-play is not available for every game, or if you have played the game or games with suspicious trophies.

Because of this reason, I think that an option to select all trophies would be very useful when it's obvious that all trophies from a game were hacked (when they were all "earned" in a matter of seconds) instead of having to select all trophies one by one.

I also suggest to remove users with hidden trophy lists for the game or games that they hid from trophies/game stats because when you check the main page of some games the number of 100% achievers displayed is higher than the actual number of people who is displayed on the leaderbords/100% clubs thus affecting the rarity of trophies.

I know there are people who hide some games they will never be able to 100% complete due to server shutdowns or difficulty, but I don't get why someone who has 100% completed a game will hide his trophies from that game, unless of course those trophies were not earned legitimately. 

Thank you in advance.

• Like 2

I've seen a lot of people hack SMB, the thing is We always need to get better and better at finding those people and better tools for doing so, so any reasonable idea to stop hacking from taking over is a big plus. However I'm always afraid of a witch hunt starting, Glad some of the people here on PSNP are so active with the disputes and rules.

• Like 1

For a game that's completed in seconds, does it make a difference for the flag if a few of the trophies or all are selected when reporting them?

The site doesn't distinguish between one trophy being cheated in a game or all afaik?

And yeah people cheating should get the paddle

8HBmrB8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

8 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

For a game that's completed in seconds, does it make a difference for the flag if a few of the trophies or all are selected when reporting them?

The site doesn't distinguish between one trophy being cheated in a game or all afaik?

And yeah people cheating should get the paddle

8HBmrB8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Theoretically, in some cases it might.  Whatever is checked as cheated is whats saved in the permanent report for the cheater team.

So for the few cases where people edit their time stamps after the report is made, if the 3 the reporter makes is possible, but the rest aren't, it may be harder to determine they edited it later.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but having seen so many platinums completed in seconds and with how long it takes to go and check each individual trophy that is clearly cheated and this suggestion is still something very much needed so we can more easily report clearly hacked trophies to the cheater removal team.  It would also make it easier to report all the games a user possibly can report for these rather than the bare minimum to ensure they are off the leaderboards.  Most of these profiles have hundreds of games and nearly all of them are cheated, so without an option to select all trophies at once, it becomes very time consuming to report all cheated trophies.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I know this is an old topic, but having seen so many platinums completed in seconds and with how long it takes to go and check each individual trophy that is clearly cheated and this suggestion is still something very much needed so we can more easily report clearly hacked trophies to the cheater removal team.  It would also make it easier to report all the games a user possibly can report for these rather than the bare minimum to ensure they are off the leaderboards.  Most of these profiles have hundreds of games and nearly all of them are cheated, so without an option to select all trophies at once, it becomes very time consuming to report all cheated trophies.

Then don’t. Just PM a Cheater Remover instead and save then from a sea of reports and yourself from tedious reporting.