Rankineer

What are you reading?

920 posts in this topic

Currently, This

200px-The_Curse_of_the_Gloamglozer.jpg

I'm not far from the end of this book, but I'm going to continue reading the rest of the Edge Chronicle series. Will, take me a while. There are 3 trilogies, 4 small stories, and one big final epic. On the whole spanning about 400 years of Edgeworld history.

The Sword of Truth Series

Good choice! Ran thru the first 5 in the series now need to find the rest.

reading this for school. gotta do a 5 page essay and 2 page character summary for next month :(

250px-The_titan%27s_curse.jpg

Good choice! Ran thru the first 5 in the series now need to find the rest.

Hopefully you haven't seen that horrifying tv show "Legend of the Seeker" xD

Hopefully you haven't seen that horrifying tv show "Legend of the Seeker" :lol:

Oh, my hopes were so high in hearing they were going to have a TV series based on the books. When it finally came out, I felt like I had been gang raped by a large group of dirty barbarians. Oh, they did such a horrible job. Seriously, they didn't have enough content that they couldn't stay on script? They had to make crap up as they went along? Whoever was in charge of production should be taken out, covered in syrup and staked over a fireant nest.

Oh, my hopes were so high in hearing they were going to have a TV series based on the books. When it finally came out, I felt like I had been gang raped by a large group of dirty barbarians. Oh, they did such a horrible job. Seriously, they didn't have enough content that they couldn't stay on script? They had to make crap up as they went along? Whoever was in charge of production should be taken out, covered in syrup and staked over a fireant nest.

Tell me about it, those good looking characters don't do any justice. I felt like stapling my clit to a tree and starving to death...Not even that whoever was in charge of production I'm crazy gluing their dick to a bullet train.

Currently reading Wicked! as it was lying on the coffee table whilst I was waiting for a patch to dl...

Would you believe that I have never watched the Wizard of Oz, but this book is rather entertaining

Currently reading Wicked! as it was lying on the coffee table whilst I was waiting for a patch to dl...

Would you believe that I have never watched the Wizard of Oz, but this book is rather entertaining

You really need to get yourself a copy of it and sit down to watch. It really is cinematic magic.

After reading a whole bunch of Grishams, I saw 'the Secret Speech' in y local book store :

the-secret-speech1.jpg

Have to say the book was pretty much a movie, action packed with twists and turns in every other page. I enjoyed it enough to make me want to read the other books by the author.

Currently reading:

mr_clarinet.jpg

I'm not much of a reader but I am interested in reading A game of thrones series. I've picked up the first yesterday. The last book I read was Dead Space Martyr actually a decent book about the back story of how the church of unitilogy started, in the dead space series.

10431822.jpg\

Finished! Quite good. Great book for those cell phone haters!

77418.jpg

Started...book #2 in the Ringworld series.

8870715.jpg

Finished...and a definite GOOD READ. Very Prophetic since it was written 40+ years ago. 5 Stars!

32698.jpg

Started...

Death Note (manga)- chapter 95/110 (almost done :))

230px-SNote.jpg

Then I shall start One Piece (manga)

230px-One_Piece%2C_Volume_61_Cover_%28Japanese%29.jpg

32698.jpg

Finished...very Tom Clancy-ish book-wise, not game-wise. 4 stars.

1458886.jpg

Started...