What are you reading?

Rankineer

Hopefully you haven't seen that horrifying tv show "Legend of the Seeker" :lol:

Oh, my hopes were so high in hearing they were going to have a TV series based on the books. When it finally came out, I felt like I had been gang raped by a large group of dirty barbarians. Oh, they did such a horrible job. Seriously, they didn't have enough content that they couldn't stay on script? They had to make crap up as they went along? Whoever was in charge of production should be taken out, covered in syrup and staked over a fireant nest.

• Like 1

Oh, my hopes were so high in hearing they were going to have a TV series based on the books. When it finally came out, I felt like I had been gang raped by a large group of dirty barbarians. Oh, they did such a horrible job. Seriously, they didn't have enough content that they couldn't stay on script? They had to make crap up as they went along? Whoever was in charge of production should be taken out, covered in syrup and staked over a fireant nest.

Tell me about it, those good looking characters don't do any justice. I felt like stapling my clit to a tree and starving to death...Not even that whoever was in charge of production I'm crazy gluing their dick to a bullet train.

Currently reading Wicked! as it was lying on the coffee table whilst I was waiting for a patch to dl...

Would you believe that I have never watched the Wizard of Oz, but this book is rather entertaining

You really need to get yourself a copy of it and sit down to watch. It really is cinematic magic.

After reading a whole bunch of Grishams, I saw 'the Secret Speech' in y local book store :

the-secret-speech1.jpg

Have to say the book was pretty much a movie, action packed with twists and turns in every other page. I enjoyed it enough to make me want to read the other books by the author.

Currently reading:

mr_clarinet.jpg

I'm not much of a reader but I am interested in reading A game of thrones series. I've picked up the first yesterday. The last book I read was Dead Space Martyr actually a decent book about the back story of how the church of unitilogy started, in the dead space series.