Trophy thoughts

ShadowStar83x

It seems easier than the first game, since I don't believe you have to collect everything and there are no time trials. However, there is a trophy for getting 20 Locos in Buibui Fort 3, which I remember being incredibly difficult to beat let alone get perfect.

Edited by OhDearGodRun

Since Sony apparently didn't think it was worth giving us people outside of Japan and Asia physical releases of any PSP remasters, I'm still hoping they'll change their mind and release them as bundles. LocoRoco Collection (including the digital only PS3 title, ported to PS4) for €30 seems fair!

Just a heads up for those wanting the Perfect Rhythm trophy, not only are you expected to get every note in a song, they HAVE to be right on time too, which you'll know you did correctly if you hear a tambourine rattle and see the note grow to full size. Repeat that (X) amount of times, and you'll have another silver for the collection!

As for how I did it? Here you go:

1. Pick the Perculoka 1 stage and do that turnip song challenge near the start of the level.

2. Play as Pekeroné (aka the red locoroco), who will be unlocked shortly after beating Bonmucho's 1st form as will Budzi (the black locoroco), and I found said song challenge to be at it's easiest with him as there aren't as many notes compared with the other three I tried it with at the time; black, purple (Viole) and yellow (Kulche).

and

3. The trophy won't be locked out if you have to restart over and over, so no worries about having to do the whole stage, then selecting it again or quitting to the map if you fail.

Edited by LGravy
grammatical error
  • Like 2

Just got the plat. For remains two trophies (15 and 30 rooms) you need to accumulate all items and money and then you have to buy them in a row without leaving. Seems like trophies still bugged but it works.

Oh and if you want to leave the house without saving better do it via PS button. For some reason game still saves if you just press exit without saving.

Edited by holy_ignu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, holy_ignu said:

Just got the plat. For remains two trophies (15 and 30 rooms) you need to accumulate all items and money and then you have to buy them in a row without leaving. Seems like trophies still bugged but it works.

Oh and if you want to leave the house without saving better do it via PS button. For some reason game still saves of you just press exit without saving.

Thank you for the clarification. I guess I'll need to start over as I doubt it will be patched.

EDIT:

It won't be as bad as I thought. I made some calculations based on the following source:

http://locoroco.wikia.com/wiki/MuiMui_House_-_Rooms

Probably the following ingredients will be sufficient:

10250 pickories
38 Kukuli Stones    
29 Cheranka Trees    
1 Capla Tapla Seed    
5 Gamumuht Axes    
1 GiGi Honey    
2 Bocchollo Feathers    
2 Nella Tree Saps

2 Dokkola Tree Roots

Edited by ginko765

43 minutes ago, ginko765 said:

Probably the following ingredients will be sufficient:

10250 pickories
38 Kukuli Stones    
29 Cheranka Trees    
1 Capla Tapla Seed    
5 Gamumuht Axes    
1 GiGi Honey    
2 Bocchollo Feathers    
2 Nella Tree Saps

2 Dokkola Tree Roots

After 16th room you can't build any more rooms because MuiMui haven't opened them yet. I'm not sure but maybe you'll need buy some furnitures for open or just wait. I bought about 10-12 less expensive things.

So are the MuiMui House related trophies the only ones that are currently bugged? In order to avoid the glitch wait till the end and buy everything at once? Sorry, I haven't played the game yet so what all of this means is a bit unclear to me. Thanks!

Edited by Throw7

On 19/12/2017 at 2:41 PM, ginko765 said:

EDIT:

It won't be as bad as I thought. I made some calculations based on the following source:

http://locoroco.wikia.com/wiki/MuiMui_House_-_Rooms

Yo, that link was deleted, so best update it whenever you can.

And since holy_ingu is right about having to build some furniture to get the buggers to find all the rooms beyond #16, I put the stuff I built in order of this article, along with their cost in brackets since the peeps writing/editing said article couldn't be bothered to add any for anything on it: http://locoroco.wikia.com/wiki/House_-_Furnishings

- The Main Room's music set (costs 150 pks)

- Gramophone (costs 300 pks)

- Wooden rocking horse (costs 50 pks)

- The Changing Room underwear drawer (costs 50 pks) 

- Tidy broom (costs 50 pks)

- The Loft's underwear drawer (costs 50 pks)

- Nice memory camera (costs 300 pks)

- The Film Room's music set (costs 150 pks)

- Bathtub (costs 100 pks)

- Experiment table (costs 100 pks)

- Freight lift (costs 100 pks)

- Fishing rod (costs 100 pks)

- Cozy fireplace (costs 100 pks)

- Special projector (costs 1000 pks)

- MuiMui crane (costs 500 pks)

- Candle table (costs 100 pks)

- Circus ball (costs 200 pks)

- Slide (costs 500 pks)

- Snoozy hammock (costs 200 pks)

and 

- Stew pot (costs 250 pks)

Finally, I kept on playing till the fight with Majoline was opened up on a new file, then I got serious with the grinding till I ended up with 16,982 pickories, along w/ (not adding the seed, honey or feathers as I got the exact number you said I should get):

49 kukuli stones

43 cheranka trees

5 nella tree saps

6 monamona petals

14 thorn fragments

11 big bones

14 dokkola tree roots

17 mokomokos

6 unmelting ices

8 meteorite fragments

4 yokke shells

2 holoholo shells

7 cocoro nuts

1 pupi weed

2 great horns

5 see-through stones

5 shapola stones

8 phanphan stones

3 curly tree branches

5 flints

6 gamumuht axes

8 superhard panels

1 buibui robo screw

15 moja hairs

and 

1 ojallah tail

Edited by LGravy
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

So...I did everything to get those bugged trophies and got the 15 and 30 rooms trophy but didn't get the every song trophy. I beat the game twice and don't want to play it anymore because it's boring after the first playthrough.

How is it possible to get this trophy? Only 28 user get this trophy but there are 1.058 owner. Ok not everyone of them are trophyhunter, but even though there should be more achiever.

• 1 month later...

3 100% clears later... such a shame that the trophies were so damn glitched because it was a really fun game. I'm honestly surprised I didn't give up. 

If anyone needs any advice on getting the plat let me know, I don't think I'll forget much of that process for a while >.<

On 12/12/2018 at 0:13 PM, Decroux3000 said:

3 100% clears later... such a shame that the trophies were so damn glitched because it was a really fun game. I'm honestly surprised I didn't give up. 

If anyone needs any advice on getting the plat let me know, I don't think I'll forget much of that process for a while >.<

I'm sorry you had to go through this, the game's about to get a patch in a few days that will fix the problem. I reported the issue a few months ago to the producer of the game but I couldn't talk about it until now (he told me that the game was gonna get patched today), hopefully somebody else will benefit from the patch like I will.

• Like 1

Well that is very good news for those who come in afterwards - I wonder if that's a sign it's gonna be on PS+. Honestly I'm not too cut up about it, I really did enjoy playing the game - the time I spent with it gave me a great appreciation for how well made it was.

On 15/12/2018 at 7:54 AM, Decroux3000 said:

Well that is very good news for those who come in afterwards - I wonder if that's a sign it's gonna be on PS+. Honestly I'm not too cut up about it, I really did enjoy playing the game - the time I spent with it gave me a great appreciation for how well made it was.

It isn't a sign of that, it's more of a PR issue for them (I tweeted @ Shawn Layden on Twitter that the PS Support service didn't want to help me and by chance the producer for the game noticed my tweet and took it upon himself to have his team fix the issue), but it definitely is very good news. Good to know that you didn't take replaying through the game so many times badly!