What was your worst month for trophies?

johntatsi

Most recently it was October '17 where I only earned 5 trophies. I have to go all the way back to August '10 as the last time I had a month with only single digit trophies. Come to think of it I can't remember what I did all October to end up with so few trophies.

• 1 month later...

Oct 2014 - December 2015 was my driest spell with 0 trophies achieved (I didn't own a playstation in any form during that period of my life) it will be a forever reminder of a very proactive and busy time in my life! 

prior to that I'd seen no trophies from March 2014 - June 2014 too. 

I did come back in a big way in January 2016 and eventually worked my way up to my best ever month which was July 2017 with 453 trophies!  

I'd been pretty steady with my trophy earning, although I when I was living in Japan around spring-summer of 2016 I hardly earned any trophies as I was playing my DS a lot, like Pokemon and Bokujou Monogatari (Harvest moon) games since I'd bought a 3DS there. I also lived in a share house and obviously had no home console.

I then bought the light blue PS Vita slim over there, along with FFX/X-2 HD and my trophy earning picked up again around July-August 2016 and has been pretty steady since, not really any major dips.