Who was your first best friend on PSN?

SnowxSakura

Well, back when I started playing GTAV on the PS3, I had two friends that I always played games with.  One was a dominant type guy who was kind of a dick sometimes, and the other guy was a sweet goofy dork who mostly annoyed the other guy.  It was hilarious listening to those two talk to each other.  It's like listening to an old married couple.

Now, I have a modest group of friends.  Again, from GTA V.  They're all playing Fortnite though, so I don't party chat as much anymore.  Erebody gets all pissy when you interrupt the stealthing, which is understandable.

Edited by Froopy
  • Like 1

The first guy I had lots of business with was toxer310 from L.A. We met playing GTA IV online back in 2008. We talked about pretty much everything and he asked a lot about Germany. However, the U.S. Army changed him and after he came back we soon drifted apart.

The other guy was ps-freak666. This was a complete other level. Since 2009, we voice chatted hundreds or maybe even thousands of hours about everything imaginable. I drove cross country twice to visit him. However, he turned out to be a fucking idiot. Self-centered and ignorant. I removed him from my friends list as soon as I came back home after the second visit this October.

I actually don't care about online contacts anymore. It's usually a superficial waste of time and most people don't even understand why bluetooth headsets sound like farts in a phone booth. And even most English native speakers I encounter on PSN have much worse grammar than I have. This is a total no-go. No thanks. ?

Edited by Piano Reeves
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...

No idea have like 1000 something friends however my first ever message was from PVZ garden warfare so most likely where I had my first ever friend.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi

I don't know if it counts because it was a friend in real life lol. We both had Uncharted 2 so we played the co-op mode together. Then we played some team deathmatch games, and we trolled some guy in our team that was really bad throwing him grenades, it was a lot fun hahahah, don't judge us! we were like 12 years old lol.

Time flies when you think of those moments.

They are not in this forum. In psn/re.net/capcom,, he carried me playing Resident Evil Revelations and also talk many things about gaming in that forum😊

In actualife, i dont know where are they now🤣 they also dont know where i am now😜

Somebody I met through Destiny and then we played GTA Online together quite often. That was years ago now though, I moved on to other games and we eventually just stopped playing together at some point. Also I stopped playing with people online really, became more of a Solo player and started playing more story games. I play at late hours these days.