Let's Play Our PS3 Backlog

On 31-3-2018 at 1:03 PM, kraven_15 said:

Congrats on the plat! Fear 3 only has one official online trophy yea? 

Thanks! Yes technically you only need a partner for one of the trophies but we got a little group together and flashed out most of the contractions stuff together too, as well as some of the challenges that are easier to do with 2 people. That was loads of fun and made it much easier at the same time.

• Like 1

On 28-3-2018 at 1:14 AM, kraven_15 said:

I see we can add new games to our existing backlog?

I guess I am to blame for that :D I only do it with games I already owned or had already started before this event was announced though, but that's just a personal preference. It's the motivation to tackle those games that counts for me, and this event works much better for that than I would have ever thought beforehand.

Edit, sorry for the double post, I thought they would be merged together.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Thanks! Yes technically you only need a partner for one of the trophies but we got a little group together and flashed out most of the contractions stuff together too, as well as some of the challenges that are easier to do with 2 people. That was loads of fun and made it much easier at the same time.

Yea, I guess it would most likely be more fun that way. I think I'll do it your way.

19 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I guess I am to blame for that :D I only do it with games I already owned or had already started before this event was announced though, but that's just a personal preference. It's the motivation to tackle those games that counts for me, and this event works much better for that than I would have ever thought beforehand.

I understand completely. I've found a lot of motivation through this event which is why I wanted to add some more too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Nice! Feel free to add me on PSN if you are still looking for someone for that. Any excuse to bring that game back out of retirement :D

I'm currently doing uncharted 2 dlc stuff but once i'm done, i might take you up on that ?

Couple more done - one from my original list and one from the extended  (if possible, could you please add those extras for me on the first page).

#108 - Tomb Raider

1L9e8f4b.png

An incredible game. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend it for anyone who likes adventure stuff.

#109 - Little Big Planet 2 (100%)

1L8d60cc.png

Finished this one last night. Turbo controller rocked up and happy days!! Pretty fun game... my favourite part would have to be the DC DLC. It was excellent! 

Uncharted 2 100% is now in the works. Hopefully it'll be my next one

• Like 3

17 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Congrats on those plats kraven_15. I have Tomb Raider at 67% and plan to finally tune into the online bit before the end of this year.

Cheers mate.

TR was great fun... the online doesn't take too long either and the grindy stuff can be self boosted, which is a great bonus

I finished up Ratchet and clank all 4 one yesterday, which was easier than i expected i only needed 2 hours of gameplay or so. I can't believe i didn't manage to do it earlier. 

My updated list now looks like this: 

3/6

Bioshock Infinite

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One

Dragons Dogma

Mass Effect 2

Rayman Origins

South Park: The Stick of Truth 

• Like 2

I'm almost done with uncharted 2... i've got 2427/2500 kills and 120/200 plunder treasures done. Then survive wave 10 of survival and i'm done! Very exciting ? i'm very lucky i found a guy with 4 ps3s and we've doing it together for a week so far and should hopefully be done tonight or tomorrow. 

• Like 2

1.  Okami HD - Current Progress 100% - Completed 8th March 2018

2.  Rainbow Moon - Current Progress 30%

3.  Alice: Madness Returns - Current Progress 0%

4.  Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Current Progress 100% - Completed 13th April 2018

5.  Tales of Graces F - Current Progress 0%

6.  Tales of Xillia - Current Progress 0%

7.  Star Ocean 4 - Current Progress 0%

8.  XBlaze Lost: Memories - Current Progress 100% - Completed 12th January 2018

9.  Fallout New Vegas - Current Progress 0%

10.  Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - Current Progress 0%

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

Finished Uncharted 2 + DLC finally. Last trophy was complete wave 10 of survival... not very difficult with a half decent group. Very happy to be done with it 1f60a.png

Are the DLC's difficult to do? I have the game, but I may want to 100% the game. I haven't completely decided.

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Are the DLC's difficult to do? I have the game, but I may want to 100% the game. I haven't completely decided.

Difficult - no, big grind - yes.

The good news is you can get it with 6 people without much trouble from randoms. 

Use ranked settings which includes all match types... this way you get deathmatches, eliminations, plunders (plunders count as objective wins by the by), etc and there's very few randoms who try to get on it. We had two try in the whole time we boosted... se we switched to plunder for two games and then back to ranked and they were gone.

Our circumstances were a bit different in that he had 4 ps3s and I have 2. I had 1850 kills already but he had nothing. Considering this, it took us about 8 days of playing between 2 / 2.5 hours a day to get him everything and me the remaining kills. He did the coop trophies at a different time though.

Once all the misc kill types are done, the kills go much quicker.

In all though, it's definitely doable with a solid group of people who play consistently and are willing to wait patiently. Definitely recommend having someone with multiple ps3s though, hahaha

Oh, you need to press the shoot button every 30 seconds to a minute or it will kick you... so there's no standing idle

Edited by kraven_15
  • Like 1

I recently completed all the single player stuff for Alien Breed Impact... only the two coop trophies left.

I really enjoyed it. I went straight for Elite and probably made it harder than it had to be getting the various misc. trophies along the way.

Just started the Injustice online trophies last night but will only do the online. Not really interested in the 100% at this stage.

• Like 1

After knocking out some online stuff for various games, will be back onto my backlog again. Looking forward to it. This event has been great for increasing my completion rate ?

I should hopefully be done with alien breed after tonight. Then will probably see about this fear 3 coop stuff ?

And that's LBP Karting now finished as well.  I'm getting there, slowly but surely, seeing as there are PS4 games to play too!

- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem (63%)

- Worms: Revolution (82%)

- Frozen Synapse Prime (88%)

- Little Big Planet Karting :platinum: 100%

- Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate (88%)

- TMNT: Out Of The Shadows (68%)

- Street Fighter X Tekken (88%)

- Hitman: Blood Money

Lego Jurassic World :platinum: 100%

- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

- BioShock 2 :platinum: 100%

- Dishonored :platinum: 94%

- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

- Okami HD

- Resistance 3

- Saints Row The Third :platinum: 100%

- Skydive: Proximity Flight 82% (don't think I'll get much further with this one)

• Like 1

#110 - Alien Breed

1L568b8c.png

Finished alien breed last night. Only had the two coop trophies left but as it turns out, you can do them solo. I think this definitely made things easier as you only have yourself to think about.

Overall, i really enjoyed this game. It was a very pleasant surprise after reading the opinions in these forums.  This is why i dont listen to what other people think in regards to games ?