14. Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi
  15. Super Hang on
  16. Brave
  17. Tekken Tag Tournament HD
  18. Tekken 6
  19. Jurassic Park: The Survivors (Ep4)
  20. Doodle God
  21. Contrast

Still working on Trine 2, Bioshock Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 2 and have 1 trophy left in Minecraft Story Mode.

• Like 3

Forgot to update my list. I did get Dead Space finished... gonna prolly work on some PS4 games until the winter comes around when I have more time to work on both systems.

Dead Space - 100% (49/49)

Saints Row: The Third - 0% (0/81)

Batman: Arkham City - 0% (0/71)

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 0% (0/32)

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 0% (0/37)

God of War - 0% (0/36)

God of War II - 0% (0/35)

God of War: Ascension - 0% (0/36)

God of War Origins: Ghost of Sparta - 0% (0/36)

XBlaze Lost: Memories - 0% (0/40)

• Like 1

On 14-8-2018 at 4:55 AM, kraven_15 said:

Nice work mate, some hefty online grinds there!

Talking about hefty grinds... Yesterday evening I started Virtua Tennis 2009 multiplayer with a newly found boosting buddy from this website. We will need to win 700 games each and in our first session we both got 20. Oh dear Gods of PS3 Backlogs give me strength! :D

• Like 1

Completed Doodle God and Wonderbook.. Book of Spells

Wonderbook I bought for my kids and hadn't been played for 5 years so I decided to give it a go and only took about 2 hours to finish probably as well as I did feel silly casting spells at my age..... Had to sneek off and make sure I wasn't seen ?

• Like 3

On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, pinkrobot_pb said:

Talking about hefty grinds... Yesterday evening I started Virtua Tennis 2009 multiplayer with a newly found boosting buddy from this website. We will need to win 700 games each and in our first session we both got 20. Oh dear Gods of PS3 Backlogs give me strength! :D

I'm surprised you can still play it at all. Servers for sports games don't even last a year these days! Good luck with it... hell of a grind!

I'm currently working on Operation Flashpoint Red River. Three trophies left for the 100%, two of them being DLC. The final main game trophy will unlock automatically when the DLC is completed too.

Not sure if anyone knows much about the DLC trophies, but the Last Stand maps are about 1.5 hours to complete wave after wave. We've come close but the game is notorious for freezing, which is the biggest issue. If it wasn't for that, they'd be done now. But, all we can do is stick to it.

• Like 1

I'm currently making good progress in Dark Souls 2 on PS3. Cleared Drangleic Castle, the Undead Crypt, and Aldia Keep. Dragon Aerie is next, then some giant soul collecting, then the DLCs, then probably the end of the game. Seeing how there's no other DS2 stack for me to complete after this one, I'll make sure to get the most out of this playhrough, I really like the game and NG+ will be much shorter, I'll focus on the main bosses and more or less ignore the rest.

But maybe we'll get another stack for all Souls games with the DS collection (as all three games) being released on PS4 later this year.

• Like 1

After a lot of stalling I plucked up the courage to do the Blitzball story event. Much rage and resets later, I finally got  :bronze: Teamwork!

I know I didn't have to win the story match but I'm glad I did. I hated Blitzball back on PS2, and I still hate it now. Hopefully I can relax about it more when it comes to doing it later since it's not blocking any of the story. Only a copper, but I feel like it was an achievement worth posting about just for the amount of anger it caused lol.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Asvinia said:

After a lot of stalling I plucked up the courage to do the Blitzball story event. Much rage and resets later, I finally got  :bronze: Teamwork!

I know I didn't have to win the story match but I'm glad I did. I hated Blitzball back on PS2, and I still hate it now. Hopefully I can relax about it more when it comes to doing it later since it's not blocking any of the story. Only a copper, but I feel like it was an achievement worth posting about just for the amount of anger it caused lol.

Nice work… yea, blitzball sucks. Can't say I understood the point of it either

• Like 1

On 8/29/2018 at 9:55 PM, Asvinia said:

Congrats and well done! There are many games that I have put down because of one trophy that seems daunting. Hope you finish the game soon.

• Like 1

@Edunstar84 Can this following list replace my current list please.

1. Monster Jam: Battlegrounds
  2. Feeding Frenzy 2
  3. Guacamelee!
  4. XBlaze: Lost Memories
  5. Monster Jam Battlegrounds
  6. Feeding Frenzy 2
  7. XBlaze: Lost Memories
  8. Ultratron
  9. Titan Attacks!
  10. Daytona USA
  11. Frogger Returns
  12. Puppeteer
  13. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  14. Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi
  15. Super Hang on
  16. Brave
  17. Tekken Tag Tournament HD
  18. Tekken 6
  19. Jurassic Park: The Survivors (Ep4)
  20. Doodle God
  21. Contrast
  22. Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse - Episode 1 The Penal Zone
  23. Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse - Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
  24. Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse - Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain

25. Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse - Episode 4: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls

26. Sam & Max: The Devils Playhouse - Episode 5: The City that Dares Not Sleep

27. Pooyoos - Episode 2

• 4 weeks later...

After 5 years and 5 months, F1 2010 is done! The online grind was pretty bad but worth a nice plat in the end. Several boosting buddies just gave up on it at some point, but luckily I found a very reliable partner in the end and made it to the victory lap.

I am also on the brink of finishing F1 2014 and halfway finishing F1 2012. Then I only have F1 2011 left to do because I already platted F1 2013 some time ago. As an F1 fan since the mid 90's I will enjoy having all those on my trophy card :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update time.  Just got platinum in Okami, so that's that game finished now as well.  Getting there slowly but surely.

- Worms: Ultimate Mayhem (63%)

- Worms: Revolution (82%)

- Frozen Synapse Prime (88%)

- Little Big Planet Karting :platinum: 100%

- Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate (88%)

- TMNT: Out Of The Shadows (68%)

- Street Fighter X Tekken (88%)

- Hitman: Blood Money :platinum: 100%

Lego Jurassic World :platinum: 100%

- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

- BioShock 2 :platinum: 100%

- Dishonored :platinum: 94%

- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

- Okami HD :platinum: 100%

- Resistance 3

- Saints Row The Third :platinum: 100%

- Skydive: Proximity Flight 82% (don't think I'll get much further with this one)

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 2

May be a bit too early to ask but will there be an iteration of this event for the next year?

I'm currently in the mood to clean up my PS3-backlog (highest priority right now: Doing the online modes for all games I played and where I really consider to go for the plat) and it would be a nice motivation to post such progress in a thread with some other fellow users.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 9:09 AM, Crimson Idol said:

May be a bit too early to ask but will there be an iteration of this event for the next year?

I'm currently in the mood to clean up my PS3-backlog (highest priority right now: Doing the online modes for all games I played and where I really consider to go for the plat) and it would be a nice motivation to post such progress in a thread with some other fellow users.

Sorry to respond so late, but yes I'll be doing this again next year.

To everyone: I'll be updating the thread tomorrow. Not much to update, but I hope everyone is playing and completing their games. For my part, I've been slowing down this past autumn. 

• Like 4

On 12/21/2017 at 7:50 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Awesome idea for an event :)  I'd like to sign up and maybe give my PS3 backlog some attention

1.  Okami HD - Current Progress 18%

2.  Rainbow Moon - Current Progress 30%

3.  Alice: Madness Returns - Current Progress 0%

4.  Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix - Current Progress 0%

5.  Tales of Graces F - Current Progress 0%

6.  Tales of Xillia - Current Progress 0%

7.  Star Ocean 4 - Current Progress 0%

8.  XBlaze Lost: Memories - Current Progress 0%

9.  Fallout New Vegas - Current Progress 0%

10.  Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - Current Progress 0%

Starting off with 10 for now as most are quite lengthy games

Alice: Madness Returns can be done easily within 2 days considering you'll use a collectible guide straight away. 

Took a lot longer than expected, but I got the plat in Mugen Souls. I'll spare you the details, just know that this is not exactly what I'd call an enjoyable experience. That's the second PS3 game done, only way too many to go. Dark Souls II will be the next one on the list.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, viech54 said:

Took a lot longer than expected, but I got the plat in Mugen Souls. I'll spare you the details, just know that this is not exactly what I'd call an enjoyable experience. That's the second PS3 game done, only way too many to go. Dark Souls II will be the next one on the list.

Awesome job on the plat! Hope you get to play or plat something nice and easy. :) 

Good to hear this will be continued next year. Like Crimson Idol I have still been very busy cleaning up the online for games. I am currently working on Red Dead Redemption and only have 3 MP trophies left for the platinum. My list of 'must plats' with MP trophies for PS3 is decreasing up the a point where I am a lot more comfortable with it now than say half a year ago.

As a result, my original list of games has not been worked on a lot unfortunately, but they are all offline only games that I will hopefully get around to next year (or the year after that... :))

And it's cool to see so many people in my friends list still fire up their PS3 a lot. Now they are mostly people I met boosting PS3 games, but still, it makes me happy.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Awesome job on the plat! Hope you get to play or plat something nice and easy. :) 

Thanks. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is rather easy (gameplay-wise you'll just mow down all enemies). The hardest part is keeping track of my progress. The game doesn't do this for me. Or, well, it does because it has to for the trophies, but it can't be accessed in the game, so I have to do it myself. It's more fun than the Mugen Souls grind, that's for sure. There are four more playthroughs left until I get the plat. Assuming everything goes as planned, that is. Even if I have to do 5+ playthroughs instead of four, the plat should be mine this week.

The plat is still ultra rare (<2%), so that's nice. The game has 4 UR trophies & also counts for the Weeblympics.

• Like 1