2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

Just finished a game as well.

1Lf6719d.png

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Rarity at this time: 36.29

Average completion time: org is down, but it's definitely less than 25 hours = no bonus

Really liked this back on PS3, but somehow I didn't enjoy this one all that much. The lip sync is atrocious and the running across the map to initiate side missions gets annoying fast, Gameplay-wise it's fun like most games in the series and also has a respectable roster like any fighting game should have.

I'm still some way off, of finishing Aerea. I got about 10/75k and it probably won't be until the end of next week that I'll wrap that one up.

• Like 1

Here is the latest points update.

Team A has 5812.32 points with 71 plats.

Team Sheep has 5882.67 points with 49 plats.

I didn’t have a particularly productive week in terms of gaming last week but I’ve made some headway in the post-game grind in Mugen Souls Z. I’m hoping to have the plat by the end of this week and then it’ll be onto a medium length game and a couple of quicker ones which once completed will free up an easy 120Gb on my PS4 so I don’t run out of space on the harddrive again any time soon (hopefully).

• Like 1

Got two more to add, neither of which are worth a lot of points though.

1Lbc2b41.png

Black The Fall

Rarity at this time: 86.41

Average completion time: roughly 3 hours = no bonus

Decent game similar to Inside or Little Nightmares, but not as good. It's a side-scrolling puzzle platformer with basic platforming and puzzles. It also fall on the short side, which is a shame.

1L78f5fa.png

Devious Dungeon (PS4)

Rarity at this time: 79.31

Pretty much the same as the Vita version. It's fun, it's short and sometimes the hitboxes are way off.

• Like 3

Got another one to add, again not a lot of points.

1Lda8b21.png

Phobos Vector Prime: The First Ring

Rarity at this time: 74.58

A very basic and subpar entry to the schmup genre. It looks good and the music is nice but the gameplay is just lackluster.

There is no entry for this game on org nor here, so you gonna have to trust me when I say it takes 3 hours tops.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Good to see that we're roughly at the halfway mark and that it's still is a close race at this point.

Since I'm participating in another KYC event again my contribution this month will be pretty low. I'll probably only get a short game in, here and there.

I'm still working on Aerea, and already put in 7 hours of grinding money. Still need 50k, so that'll be another 14 hours of grinding ahead.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Another handful of points from me.

1L33ae3c.png

Zero Time Dilemma

Rarity at this time: 70.37

Average completion time: around 20 hours = no bonus

Can't get behind the hype about this one. The character animations are plain bad and the lip sync is godawful. Wasn't fond of the fragmented scenes either, but at least the escape rooms and some of the choices and consequences were interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Another handful of points from me.

1L33ae3c.png

Zero Time Dilemma

Rarity at this time: 70.37

Average completion time: around 20 hours = no bonus

Can't get behind the hype about this one. The character animations are plain bad and the lip sync is godawful. Wasn't fond of the fragmented scenes either, but at least the escape rooms and some of the choices and consequences were interesting.

Did you play the other games? Because this is the 3rd game in the series. And yeah, the animation/art style took a hit in comparison to the other two games, but at least the game actually came out. As for a long time it seemed like ZTD would never release.

40 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Did you play the other games? Because this is the 3rd game in the series. And yeah, the animation/art style took a hit in comparison to the other two games, but at least the game actually came out. As for a long time it seemed like ZTD would never release.

I haven't played the other entries in the series and unless the Nonary Games comes out on plus as well at some point, I won't :P . VN's aren't a genre I enjoy much to begin with and so far the best I've played was Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (school mode ruined it).

Another plat for the count.

1L0bdde5.png

Fe

Rarity at this time: 23,63

Average completion time: around 13 hours = no bonus

Similar game to Rime and Aer, an artsy title that fairly mediocre. Some interesting mechanics, but that's about it.

• Like 2

Team A has 6046.74 points with 76 plats.

Team Sheep has 6090.49 points with 51 plats.

I started playing Anima: Gates Of Memories yesterday as my next Weeblympics game. Even before I started the game I had my doubts when there was a grammar error in the main menu and there have been multiple spelling/grammar errors since then. The game itself is a DmC clone. It’s fun enough so far if a little weird. I should have it platted by the end of this week as it’s a pretty quick game to follow up Mugen Souls Z that clocked in at 90 hours.

Edited by FilmFanatic

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Team A has 5961.61 points with 74 plats.

Team Sheep has 6090.49 points with 51 plats.

I started playing Anima: Gates Of Memories yesterday as my next Weeblympics game. Even before I started the game I had my doubts when there was a grammar error in the main menu and there have been multiple spelling/grammar errors since then. The game itself is a DmC clone. It’s fun enough so far if a little weird. I should have it platted by the end of this week as it’s a pretty quick game to follow up Mugen Souls Z that clocked in at 90 hours.

Could you add the Devious Dungeon points for the PS4 version when you have the time? They're in the same post as Black The Fall.

1 hour ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Could you add the Devious Dungeon points for the PS4 version when you have the time? They're in the same post as Black The Fall.

Done. I forgot to do the points yesterday and I was ready to forget again today so I did them somewhat hurriedly so I could get on with gaming  :facepalm:

Finally finished this mess.

1Lb72439.png

Aerea

Rarity at this time: 13.91

Average completion time: just under 25 hours = no bonus

This overstayed it's welcome by a lot. The game is good visually, but the gameplay is too repetitive, not challenging and overly grindy for no reason.The story took roughly 9 hours, while the grinding took 21 hours.

• Like 3

Still busy with the KYC event so another short game will have to do.

1L5e8d90.png

Lili: Child of Geos

Rarity at this time: 75.16

Average completion time: around 7 hours = no bonus

Game is simplistic and boring. Wouldn't recommend it.

• Like 2

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

1Lb4a682.png

A fun game with an easier battle system than Hollow Fragment, but I think HF had more content. I might come back to play it at some point, so I think I'll upload my latest save to the cloud.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

:platinum:#185 - Anima: Gates Of Memories

1L58b475.png

Glad to be done with this Weeblympics game as it was rather frustrating in some places. Got the plat done a bit quicker than I thought I would which means I can start playing Mafia 3 on Sunday which I’m looking forward to.

• Like 2