New Year's Contest 2018 - Winners Announced!

4 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

First of all, a big thank you to @Dragon-Archon for organising and running this fatastic event. Also thanks to @Mah2c @xZoneHunter for all your BTS contributions. Well done to everyone who took part!

Please donate my winnings to a charity of your choosing. I'd like to kick-start 2018 by thinking of those less fortunate than myself.

Good for you :) That is a great gesture.

Also congrats to all the winners. It was a fun month of gaming and looking forward to next year :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ApriIis said:

Wow I'm general shocked to see my name come up.Thanks to all the organizers of the event.One of the most fun and organised competition out there.Can't wait for next year .Although I do feel bad for you  @Dragon-Archon ,despite the impressive lead  @Zolkovo and @Matto_lsi had on me ,I think the scores will only increase for the next competition,making more work for you 1f602.png

Looks like I'll have to think of an easy way to calculate scores.... or find more people to help out :hmm: .

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

First of all, a big thank you to @Dragon-Archon for organising and running this fatastic event. Also thanks to @Mah2c @xZoneHunter for all your BTS contributions. Well done to everyone who took part!

Please donate my winnings to a charity of your choosing. I'd like to kick-start 2018 by thinking of those less fortunate than myself.

Very thoughtful and generous act my friend, as @Dragon-Archon mentioned, we'll wait on your decision on which charity will receive it. 

As for all others involved, thanks for making this another wonderful year end event. 

Edited by Mah2c

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Matto_lsi I'm assuming you want a US PSN card?

Yes please, thank you!

And a big thank you to @xZoneHunter, @Mah2c, and @Dragon-Archon for this event.  It was a lot of fun, and looking at the scores there was a LOT of participation.  That's pretty awesome.  I look forward to next year's NYC.  And thanks again to DA for being so active in the thread, answering all our questions and addressing any concerns throughout the contest.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Yes please, thank you!

And a big thank you to @xZoneHunter, @Mah2c, and @Dragon-Archon for this event.  It was a lot of fun, and looking at the scores there was a LOT of participation.  That's pretty awesome.  I look forward to next year's NYC.  And thanks again to DA for being so active in the thread, answering all our questions and addressing any concerns throughout the contest.

Ok. I'm glad you had fun, see you again next year.

• 2 weeks later...