The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

more finale.... starting with short ones...

78846.jpg

She and Her Cat: Everything Flows

Synopsis

The anime will portray the life of the girl, a junior college student job hunting while living alone with her pet black cat.

a really short (only 4 episodes x 8 mins) anime yet it hits the feels... that ending though...

I'll just go with my alternate ending in my mind: the cat was reincarnated to a person named Satoshi...panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512 that would makes more sense and explain everything...

76030.jpg

Sekkou Boys

Synopsis

“Sekkou Boys” is a four member boy band whose members are all idols, literally: the group leader Saint Giorgio, the original celebrity Medici, the multitalented Hermes and the lover Mars. However, the only catch is that they are all stone busts! The anime depicts their story of making it as a boy band with the support of their fresh-faced manager, Miki Ishimoto, who has only recently graduated from college. 

Is it wrong to really liked this anime? seriously... will definitely watch sequel if there is going to be one...

more finale...

77837.jpg

Girls Beyond the Wasteland

Synopsis

Buntarou is a student who wants to be something, but doesn't know what. One day his female classmate Sayuki announces she is working on a bishoujo (pretty girl) game. Sayuki scouted him because he wrote a good script for drama club, but Buntarou doesn't know anything about bishoujo games.

TBH, at the beginning, it is one of the anime that I might stall and forget that it exist anime, not really a fan of it's first episodes but ended up liking it more and more the closer the finale is... glad that I didn't stalled/dropped this one.... oh.. and dunno why, but I really really liked it's ED

fave girl is definitely Yuuka ^_^

tumblr_o17zbdpuTK1s21xzoo1_540.gif

68271.jpg

DRRR!!X2 Ketsu

Synopsis

Ikebukuro is engulfed in a spiral of confusion. A group of individuals, each carrying the weight of their own past, gathers at Shinra’s apartment, while in the city the Dollars, Yellow Scarves, and Saika contend for power. However, the situation takes a turn that no one could expect when Celty’s head is revealed to the public, as this tale approaches its conclusion.

aaaaaaand... it's a wrap... bye bye DRRR... Ketsu is probably the best cour for me and the ending... couldn't ask for a better ending to wrap it... 

of course... Anri is still my fave girl in entire series ^_^

tumblr_o0p20jSDzg1u7gyjmo3_500.gif

ok... final post in this thread for the day... maybe...

77844.jpg

Divine Gate

Synopsis? don't bother... anywayyy... ughhhhh... that's all I can say <_<... aside from that... well.. the OP is pretty good and it's colorful... 

no best girl.. couldn't even think of a character that I like in this anime...  :rolleyes:

77749.jpg

Haikyuu!! Second Season

Synopsis

After losing to Aoba Johsai at the Inter-High, the Karasuno High Volleyball Team is working their hardest toward the Spring Tournament. In the meantime, it's decided that they'll be heading to Tokyo for a training camp with Nekoma High and a handful of other powerful schools. They team is practicing hard, and not day during their run, Hinata and Kageyama get too excited and end up lost, and end up meeting someone rather unexpected...

uh-oh... Slam Dunk and Hajime no Ippo are in grave danger on being my all time fave sports anime...  

if it is not obvious yet in my posts in anime related threads in here... will still say it...I love this anime... Season 3?

CecI5BRWQAA9LAF.jpg

HYPE!!!!

picking who I like more between Yachi and Kiyoko as fave girl this season is really hard... still can't pick which atm...

tumblr_n6hiouCJ6m1s1jobro1_500.gif

tumblr_nwdpyo2t8n1sghayvo1_500.gif

Okay, my spam as well.

GATE S2

This... may actually become my AOTS... like... it was probably the only anime this cour I was actually looking forward each week o.O

Lelei best girl, #basedNao =D

ERASED
Okay... this one... well... this is hella hard to review... I mean, it had what I would call one of the best Aoi Yuuki characters ever, it had brilliant first 3 episodes so it satisfied everything anime should have but...

IT 
WAS 
INCREDIBLY
PREDICTABLE! 

I will probably read manga before deciding whether I'm fan or not.

HanaKana and Me

Just beautiful. I always feel incredibly bad whenever HanaKana character is suffering. Their suffering become mine, sore wa zuruiii~ :/ =D

Just finished...

75968.jpg

WHAT THE...? HOW CAN THE SERIES END LIKE THIS?? Was this made to be a sort of prequel for the new game like the .hack series used to be...?

Okay, my spam as well.

GATE S2

This... may actually become my AOTS... like... it was probably the only anime this cour I was actually looking forward each week o.O

Lelei best girl, #basedNao =D

The only thing that I didnt like was the last episode. It lacked something...

#teamkuribayashi Because love hurts.  :lol:

ERASED
Okay... this one... well... this is hella hard to review... I mean, it had what I would call one of the best Aoi Yuuki characters ever, it had brilliant first 3 episodes so it satisfied everything anime should have but...

IT 
WAS 
INCREDIBLY
PREDICTABLE! 

I will probably read manga before deciding whether I'm fan or not.

I agree on this one. I had high hopes for Erased, but it made the mistake of being too predictable.

Erased

One of the best new anime last/this year imo!

This one is for the record books!

1b5ebe2a3ef25e4fe23d0861cd908c5114514662

Gate

Another one of the best new anime last/this year imo!

So well thought out it really is amazing!

1538624a.jpg

Both highly recommended!

Waiting months for the new seasons is really going to be tough!

• Like 1

It really seems we will be divided on ERASED =D

not really... it has awesome start but the finale is not that great... but overall, still great anime for me... no longer my AotS though :P

another day, another finale...

77478.jpg

Dimension W

Synopsis

In the year 2071, the world's energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors- "coils" -that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions. In this world, unofficial "illegal" coils harness powers that the police can't hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.

one of the few anime I was looking forward this season and was not disappointed.... really good anime from start to end... this might be hard to say... but... Loser = MVP... sorry Kyouma-san >_<

77976.jpg

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Synopsis

When Haruhiro awakens, he's in the dark surrounded by people who have no memory of where they came from or how they got there. As the darkness fades, a fantastic new world called “Grimgar” appears before them and their adventure begins—but first, they'll have to choose their guild, class, and special abilities.

My runner up as fave anime this season(3rd if including 2+ cour anime)... people might complain with it but....I didn't mind it's slow pacing + I really liked it's Slice of Life feels... and DAT ART (esp the background)... most of the insert songs are quite unnecessary IMO but I find some of them relaxing  and that ED song... relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

even though it is unlikely to happen... will definitely watch second season.. for the mean time... Might read the source material ^_^

for fave girl, it is quite hard to pick in this... but I do love Wizards sooo... yeah... Shihoru is my fave girl on this one... ^_^

tumblr_o0rovdjbWp1rd6sdio1_500.gif

Edited by JaM

77957l.jpg

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi

Not gonna lie, I was expecting more from this one.

Myself was kinda disappointed by how it ended too. I hate the fact that Airi was so neglected in the 2nd half and only appeared in the final minutes of the final episode. This series surely needed many more episodes to be fully developed and show it's true potential and carisma the way it is portrayed on the actual manga.

Currently i'm watching Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) (episode 9)

nanatsu.png

But

Chaika

cute.

Hestia

boobs

not

cute

enough =D

Shocking truth !

KonoSuba

That was a ride, hella ride =D Probably the biggest surprise of the cour. It was DEEN, but hell, it was a good DEEN o.O

Just impassiburu! Must have been Ten-chan power =D

Heavy Object

Okay, like... I love it =D I can't say why, I have no idea what is good on it, but I love it =D I was actually pretty disappointed at the beginning but... slowly, the two main characters absolutely sold the anime for me =D

Like, this combo, just wow =D I would probably not recommend it, I would probably not consider it great, but hell, once you start, it's a masterpiece =d

My runner up as fave anime this season(3rd if including 2+ cour anime)... people might complain with it but....I didn't mind it's slow pacing + I really liked it's Slice of Life feels...

Really? :/ Was lives of low level mobs so interesting...?

I pretty much stopped somewhere on episode 5... =D

It was DEEN, but hell, it was a good DEEN o.O

and it says the person who gave Sakura Trick five stars <_<. Why you still complain about studio Deen? Have you ever watched Fruits Basket, Sankarea or Seitokai no Ichizon? Maybe Rozen Maiden? Moreover, some shoujo/shonen-ai fans admit this studio is not that bad as many people think..  :awesome:

and it says the person who gave Sakura Trick five stars <_<. Why you still complain about studio Deen? Have you ever watched Fruits Basket, Sankarea or Seitokai no Ichizon? Maybe Rozen Maiden? Moreover, some shoujo/shonen-ai fans admit this studio is not that bad as many people think..  :awesome:

But it's DEEN! That's just synonym for bad =D

They do have their good series, but it's DEEN :P

macross_streamed2.jpg

Macross (1982)

Just seen the first episode and I gotta say, I'm hooked. Looking forward to finishing it. 

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

grimgar-of-fantasy-and-ash-7555.jpg

This was the anime i was looking most forward to and also the only one i followed. I really liked the unique art style. Although the only problem i had was it started out kinda slow but it turned out well in the end. 

Tough choise on my fave girl for this anime but i would have to go for Yume, i always seem to like the archers :D

tumblr_o4pk5ddnLk1qehrvso1_500.gif

But it's DEEN! That's just synonym for bad =D

They do have their good series, but it's DEEN :P

They brought us Log Horizon2 and Fate stay/night, just because of that alone you can't call them bad .-.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Heavy Object

Okay, like... I love it =D I can't say why, I have no idea what is good on it, but I love it =D I was actually pretty disappointed at the beginning but... slowly, the two main characters absolutely sold the anime for me =D

Like, this combo, just wow =D I would probably not recommend it, I would probably not consider it great, but hell, once you start, it's a masterpiece =d

Really? :/ Was lives of low level mobs so interesting...?

I pretty much stopped somewhere on episode 5... =D

hmmm... so should I watch Heavy Object? I am planning to watch all the anime first before playing Dengeki Bunko: FC (or maybe wait for the Ignition)... oh.. not really fan of meccha anime tbh... <_<

xD well, for me I did enjoyed watching it... really liked the character's development... and there's Mary...

and more finale..

77834.jpg

Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2

Synopsis

In the second season of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Shirayuki continues her adventures, this time returning to her home country of Tanbarun. What adventures and misfortunes will befall her and her crew? Life is dangerous for those with rare red hair! -MAL

ok... not really a big fan of it's first season... it's second season made me a fan of this anime and I haven't even started playing a single Atelier game xD...

and seriously... Raji deserves a spin-off series... and... fine... I now ship Shirayuki and Zen... just a tiny bit...

DAT NECK KISS in final episode... pff2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862515

for fave girl... if it is not obvious til now... Kiki ^_^

tumblr_o41zxuuzK01qc706oo3_540.gif

is it bad to say that I do ship her with Mitsuhide since the start of series? xD

76540.jpg

Osomatsu-san

Synopsis

Matsuno household has six naughty and mischievous sons (who are sextuplets), led by the eldest Osomatsu. They were grade schoolers back in the Shouwa period, but despite of still living in the same old household, the street view as well as the life style of modern day society have changed drastically. -ANN

I love this anime...I really do... depending on how a certain anime will end... this could be my AotS... seriously...

my hierarchy for Matsuno bros: 14 (obviously) > Kara (that Engrish, possibly my spirit animal) > Fappy = Totty > Ichi > Oso...

*sigh* my Monday (or rather - Tuesday morning) will never be the same without this anime... 

hmmm... so should I watch Heavy Object? I am planning to watch all the anime first before playing Dengeki Bunko: FC (or maybe wait for the Ignition)... oh.. not really fan of meccha anime tbh... <_<

Well, MC is only in Ignition so if you plan to play vanilla Dengeki, you can omit it.

As for whether you should watch it... um... as I said, it's hard to tell =D Especially if you are not into mecha stuff, war stuff, etc.

• Like 1

KonoSuba

konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful

Waited for this anime to finish so i could watch it in one go. And i gotta say that i really loved it. Every episode had me laughing, especially the scenes with Verdia .

Now i just have to wait for the 2nd season which will hopefully come soon :D

Best girl is really easy for me this time and its Aqua

tumblr_o1zp779DsU1s21xzoo1_540.gif

Oh and also 

304141b536fdf2d823d524136640dd81.gif

• Like 2