The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV.
I expected something worse than this. It was actually pretty good ! I just regret the fact that Luna doesn't appear, she should have been there, she's a very important person to the story...

And the 6th episode of Hitorijime my Hero. It's actually the first time I watch a yaoi anime but shit that's so good. I can't wait to be next Saturday.

1 hour ago, Lady Kaori said:

Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV.
I expected something worse than this. It was actually pretty good ! I just regret the fact that Luna doesn't appear, she should have been there, she's a very important person to the story...

And the 6th episode of Hitorijime my Hero. It's actually the first time I watch a yaoi anime but shit that's so good. I can't wait to be next Saturday.

UHMMM.. I am quite interested... what is "pretty good" with Brotherhood? I watched it cause I thought I will somehow understood the characters more but what I got are some weird information I wish I should've not know... like, Noctis is messy... Prompto is creepy... Ignis is the typical butler... I more confused now with Gladio after watching it o.O

2 hours ago, JaM said:

UHMMM.. I am quite interested... what is "pretty good" with Brotherhood? I watched it cause I thought I will somehow understood the characters more but what I got are some weird information I wish I should've not know... like, Noctis is messy... Prompto is creepy... Ignis is the typical butler... I more confused now with Gladio after watching it o.O

Uh, I guess nothing can look good for everyone ? It's pretty hard to justify considering that I'm not an English speaker, but idk, I enjoyed the way it was handled, we got to know how Noctis and Prompto met, how Gladio gradually came to terms with Noct, and also we had a look on Noct and Regis' relationship. Okay, it was not well-explained, but still, I loved it.

6 hours ago, JaM said:

Loli Iris?

13 hours ago, Lady Kaori said:

Uh, I guess nothing can look good for everyone ? It's pretty hard to justify considering that I'm not an English speaker, but idk, I enjoyed the way it was handled, we got to know how Noctis and Prompto met, how Gladio gradually came to terms with Noct, and also we had a look on Noct and Regis' relationship. Okay, it was not well-explained, but still, I loved it.

Well.. I get your point. But dunno, I just can't love the anime (or even the game). Which sucks cause I love FF :( BTW... forgot to mention, Hatorijime is indeed good. xD

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Loli Iris?

EXACTLY. that's the only thing that only like from Brotherhood.

fairy-tail-dragon-cry-trailer-5-hd.png

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry

Well.. It's Fairy Tail so it is quite obvious that I will really like it... and of course I liked it very much.

The movie took place before the last arc - it actually makes me hyped and excited about the anime adaptation of it.

It has Comedy, Fights, Fan Service(I've read the manga and I didn't actually imagine Charle and Lucy have transformation sequence) and of course, pairings(poor Erza though - no Jellal). Every Juvia's scenes are my faves though - it keeps on reminding me why I love her.

Lastly... FT Zero has HanaKana and Dragon Cry has Yuuki... will Satoshi finally watch FT?

Edited by JaM

Centaur no Nayami Episode 6

86767.jpg

Tenshi no 3P! Episode 6

86831.jpg

Spoiler

Good that my loli Waifu did not move to UK

Spoiler

Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 2

86678.jpg

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 6

86794.jpg

Spoiler

He`s not just very OP, He`s a Harem King too

I wonder then the Twin Tails will show up?

Spoiler

He made a Dragon bow down to him?!

7 hours ago, JaM said:

Well.. I get your point. But dunno, I just can't love the anime (or even the game). Which sucks cause I love FF :( BTW... forgot to mention, Hatorijime is indeed good. xD

I can understand why people didn't love the game, it has many flaws but oh well, the characters were actually really great ! The thing I loved most was the friendship between the chocobros and more particularly Noctis, it's been a while since a Final Fantasy character didn't give me so many feels ! 
And yeah, Hitorijime is really good ! I don't know if you're reading the manga but it's really, really, really good (:

New Game!! Episode 6

86790.jpg

Spoiler

Aoba in a Bear outfit taking out a Bear(Pushy)`s Things was funny to see.

Aho Girl Episode 7

86665.jpg

Spoiler

That Ending :awesome:

Spoiler

Fun Fact: I got the Aho Girl manga today

Little Busters!: EX Episode 1

59031.jpg

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation all Episodes in one go

62219.jpg

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation Specials all Episodes in one go

63827.jpg

been a long time I watched Anime on DVD(I Used the PS4), I loved this anime and all four main girls

Kirito can sing?!