The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

1 hour ago, fantrig99 said:

Wishing there's a 2nd season

Probably no... They even skipped some LN content to get to point where they are now. If they were assured second season has a chance, they would adapt those as well.

Its probably going to be like 

Well... close but not quite =D

and really hoping they make a 2nd season for that too!

That's given. Onii-sama is permanently in top 10 LNs sold, with MADHOUSE making it big with the movie which even has Lina, second season will surely be soon =D

48 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Probably no... They even skipped some LN content to get to point where they are now. If they were assured second season has a chance, they would adapt those as well.

I guess I can only hope maybe someday...

48 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's given. Onii-sama is permanently in top 10 LNs sold, with MADHOUSE making it big with the movie which even has Lina, second season will surely be soon =D

Nice! Planning to watch the movie soon and awaiting the next season.

Currently watching Steins' Gate episode 1-2

68889.jpg

Awesome series and getting ready for the anime sequel adaptation. 

Edited by fantrig99

Sakura Quest Episode 25 (Finished)

85222.jpg

In the wake of a nationwide movement during the Bubble economy period, a small town in the countryside has revived its "mini-nation" tourism program; hiring five girls as travel ambassadors. The series will follow a year's time of the five girls as they work in the tourism agency of a small failing town in an effort to reinvigorate it.

Spoiler

Got to say Yoshi looked good with Tan Skin

Nana Maru San Batsu Episode 9-12 (Finished)

86731.jpg

As soon as he entered high school, the first year student Koshiyama Shiki was invited to the mysterious Quiz Study Group led by his senpai. What will Shiki run into when being dragged along by his class mate Mari into the dazzling world of competitive quizzes?!

Battle Girl High School Episode 8-9

86646.jpg

Spoiler

That play they did in Episode 9 was funny, They mixed Little Red Riding Hood with Big Bad Wolf to get Perverted Wolf :awesome:... God I miss the days my Phone uploaded automatically to my PC.

Death Parade

(12 Episodes)

Death Parade

You can't really talk about this show without mentioning the opening, so yes, here's me saying how great it is. :P I also really liked the ending too. More importantly though, the show itself is great! Its take on judgement after death is an interesting one; you arrive at a bar with none of your recent memories regarding your death, and then you're put into a difficult situation by the bartender/assistant. How you react to it is a factor in whether or not your soul is reincarnated.

Probably my favourite thing about the show (apart from Decim) is the mystery you're presented in most of the episodes. You don't know these people, how they died, or what their relationship is to each other, but it's slowly revealed over the course of the episode in the form of flashbacks. It's pretty amazing how they make you feel empathy for a character in such a short span of time.

Definitely give this one a watch if you haven't done so already.

• Like 1

Sakura Quest picture

Sakura Quest

Synopsis

[spioler]

In the wake of a nationwide movement during the Bubble economy period, a small town in the countryside has revived its "mini-nation" tourism program; hiring five girls as travel ambassadors. The series will follow a year's time of the five girls as they work in the tourism agency of a small failing town in an effort to reinvigorate it.

[/spoiler]

Definitely one of my favorite anime this year. Another anime that shows why I love Slice of Life anime. Heart warming and Hits the feels. Love the way it end, not the perfect ending for sure but very satisfying. Also, having (K)NoW_NAME in all of it's OP and ED is definitely the icing of the cake. Will definitely miss this one :)

Lastly, obviously - Sanae is my fave girl in this one for obvious reason and her arc really hit the feels for me.

sanae2.png?w=620&h=349

• Like 2

Jikan no Shihaisha Episode 3-12

86753.jpg

Battle Girl High School Episode 10-12 (Finished)

87837.jpg

They added Misaki to the cover

Based on COLOPL's school action role-playing game. Set in the year 2045. The world has been contaminated by Irousu (mysterious invaders who suddenly appeared), and humans find themselves restricted and contained. Standing boldly against these invaders are ordinary girls everywhere, without a powerful army or even weapons.

The Shinjugamine Girls Academy is a school for these "Hoshimori" (Star Guardians) destined to fight the Irousu. The player is assigned to this academy to train the girls and take back the contaminated Earth. And so, once again, the chimes echo through the sun-strewn schoolyard to mark the beginning of classes today...

Misaki is my Favorite girl in this anime

Spoiler

DI2V2HFUwAAonxw.jpg

Fun Fact and ``Spoiler``. those two are the same person, Which is why I gave Misaki the Nickname ``Future Miku``.

EX Fact: the Loli Twintail is Miki(the Main Character of this anime)`s little sister Miku.

• Like 1

Kakegurui

Kakegurui

Synopsis

Unlike many schools, attending Hyakkaou Private Academy prepares students for their time in the real world. Since many of the students are the children of the richest people in the world, the academy has its quirks that separate it from all the others. By day, it is a normal school, educating its pupils in history, languages, and the like. But at night, it turns into a gambling den, educating them in the art of dealing with money and manipulating people. Money is power; those who come out on top in the games stand at the top of the school.

Yumeko Jabami, a seemingly naive and beautiful transfer student, is ready to try her hand at Hyakkaou's special curriculum. Unlike the rest, she doesn't play to win, but for the thrill of the gamble, and her borderline insane way of gambling might just bring too many new cards to the table.

eh? S-S-S-Saorin??? Are you sure that Yumeko's seiyuu is Saorin??? o.O

AotS for me this season. This somehow reminds me of NGNL + Kangoku Gakuen... hopefully this one won't share the same fate of 2 that never have a sequel(I'm still patiently waiting though).

Pretty tempted to read the manga to know Yuri story's progress.

Persona 4 the Golden Animation

(12 Episodes)

I finally got around to watching this. I love Persona 4 Golden and the first anime, but honestly, I found this one to be very underwhelming. Being only 12 episodes, it skips out on so much. I get that they didn't want to cover things that were in the first anime, but it also means much of what made that one good is lost here. It just feels kind of unnecessary. I knew Marie played a big part in this anime, but I didn't realise the sole purpose of it was to tell her story. She's also included in a lot of scenes that she wasn't a part of during the game. Marie is my favourite character from the game, so it makes me happy to see her play a bigger role in things. She actually feels like a part of the team in this anime whereas in the game she was more of a side character.

I didn't think this anime was particularly good, but I'm still glad I watched it. It's an alternative take on the story from Persona 4 Golden, so for that reason, I'd recommend it to the hardcore Persona 4 fans. I'd have a hard time telling anyone else to watch it, though.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

(12 Episodes)

I finally got around to watching this. I love Persona 4 Golden and the first anime, but honestly, I found this one to be very underwhelming. Being only 12 episodes, it skips out on so much. I get that they didn't want to cover things that were in the first anime, but it also means much of what made that one good is lost here. It just feels kind of unnecessary. I knew Marie played a big part in this anime, but I didn't realise the sole purpose of it was to tell her story. She's also included in a lot of scenes that she wasn't a part of during the game. Marie is my favourite character from the game, so it makes me happy to see her play a bigger role in things. She actually feels like a part of the team in this anime whereas in the game she was more of a side character.

I didn't think this anime was particularly good, but I'm still glad I watched it. It's an alternative take on the story from Persona 4 Golden, so for that reason, I'd recommend it to the hardcore Persona 4 fans. I'd have a hard time telling anyone else to watch it, though.

Because this was all about HanaKana being best girl :awesome: 

• Like 1

Centaur no Nayami Episode 10-12 (Finished)

86767.jpg

Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyouko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!

it was not just ``daily school life`` it had daily life too, I liked the Manami and her little sisters Episode parts the most.

Spoiler

cb124fc8319cdc81bca21db7df66590915010211

Knight's & Magic Episode 8-9

85914.jpg