The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara Episode 2

86603.jpg

Sword Art Online Movie: Ordinal Scale (Finished)

83811.jpg

In 2026, four years after the infamous Sword Art Online incident, a revolutionary new form of technology has emerged: the Augma, a device that utilizes an Augmented Reality system. Unlike the Virtual Reality of the NerveGear and the Amusphere, it is perfectly safe and allows players to use it while they are conscious, creating an instant hit on the market. The most popular application for the Augma is the game Ordinal Scale, which immerses players in a fantasy role-playing game with player rankings and rewards.

Following the new craze, Kirito's friends dive into the game, and despite his reservations about the system, Kirito eventually joins them. While at first it appears to be just fun and games, they soon find out that the game is not all that it seems...

Spoiler

WOW That Crossover was Awesome! ALO and GGO and good old SAO versions of Kirito and his Girlfriend and friends(Even Yuuki Appeared) VS Floor 100 boss... Wait do I have to fight that Thing in the game?!

Spoiler

Did Kirito just turn into a God with his New Sword, He got from defeating the Floor 100 boss

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Play SAOvsAW to cure it :D

That game is definitely on my wishlist.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Hide contents

Wait do I have to fight that Thing in the game?!

Hide contents

Did Kirito just turn into a God with his New Sword, He got from defeating the Floor 100 boss

Maybe :ninja: 

Yeah, pretty much

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Episode 2

88282.jpg

I watched that too today. Said Ep was EPIC.

Spoiler

Think Zapp really was MVP in there? Think the Doctor Lady will become a recurring character, or a full member of Libra? What will the NEXT Ep be like?!

Ahum. I think I need to attempt to continue my S1 (end of) Ep 3 fic at some point soon...

• Like 1

Inuyashiki - Episode 1

Image result for Inuyashiki anime

This probably has the best OP of the year. Man With A Mission, you've done it again!

Yuki Yuna Is A Hero (Season 2) - Episodes 1&2

Image result for yuki yuna is a hero season 2

I was hyped for the second season ever since it was announced. The first season was one of my favorite anime from a few years back and still remains one of my favorite of all time. I could already tell that this season is going to rock just from the OST alone, and those transformations sequences, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! And of the three girls in the Washio Sumi chapter, I can easily say that Gin is my favorite. She's cool, is more compassionate compared to first impressions, and reminds me a lot of Yuna. Probably because of physical features, but that's just me.

Which is sad as FUCK since I know that she'll be dead by the end of this chapter.

Edited by BlueFireReaper

Little Witch Academia (TV)

Little Witch Academia

Synopsis

In a time when magic is on the decline amid society, Atsuko Kagari is a cheerful girl who enters Luna Nova Academy in order to accomplish her dream of becoming a witch like her idol, Shiny Chariot. Shiny Chariot is a famous witch who disappeared from public view many years ago. On her way to school, Kagari meets the kind Lotte Yanson and the mischevious Sucy Manbavaran and the three become friends as they share a bedroom in campus. At the academy, Atsuko soon discovers she is in serious disadvantage compared to the other girls since she doesn`t come from a magical family and is required to learn the magical curriculum from scratch. Having found an item that once belonged to Chariot, Atsuko must discover how to activate and properly use the mysterious Shiny Rod as she hopes it might lead to finding out what has truly happened to her vanished idol.

I am a bit confused, is this a Shoujo or Shounen anime? o.O

Surprisingly, I enjoyed watching this one... I was actually planning this to be an anime I would watch for Halloween (you know, cause... witches) but I guess I will find something else to watch for Halloween...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice)

A-Silent-Voice.jpg?resize=740,370

I thought that Your Name was overhyped; good, but the story lacked substance. This movie, for all intents and purposes, is a masterpiece and probably one of the finest animations I have ever seen. 

I can't give it a bigger recommendation.

You couldn't be more in tune with my thinking here . It thought the same way . Koe no Katachi is really amazing and so beauttiful to see and re-watch , definitely a 10/10 in my book , a masterpiece of animation . 

Started re-watching Golden Boy 

Golden Boy

It's making me feel back in the magic of watching anime ith great wonder and pleasure . Was feeling kinda down waching the current season anime and was not enjoying much and barely watching anime in the last months

Re-watched 5 out of 6 OVA eps of Golden Boy last night and probably gonna see the lsst ep. before lunch . So good re-watching this OVA series , too bad it only has 6 eps total . I would die for more unique stories for each episode of Kintaro in the anime format ?

Just started season 2 of Boku no Hero Academia. 

Brilliant so far, great action scenes, great sound track, likable characters. 

Every time I hear All Might talk it just reminds me of Zoro (obviously the same voice actors) but I mean when he's not pumped up by his quirk. Similar attitude.

Edited by Meacham