The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

whew, trying to catch up in all current anime in 1 day = roller coaster of feels

In order:

91 Days E6 

damn it Fango. I will definitely not eat Lasagna anytime soon

Battery E5 

another episode. another step closer to becoming a Drama anime than a sports anime

Days E7 - FRIENDSHIP! I mean, SEISEKI!!!

Gyakuten Saiban E19 - goodness, Moe's jokes :|

Taboo Tattoo E6 - Great, more unnecessary out of nowhere "fan service"  stuffs <_<

Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu E7 - this arc needs to be in the game's DLC. plssss

but seriously, Daryun and Narsus needs to be nerfed

Orange E7 - SUWA. BEST. BRO

oh look, Re:Zero 20 is up... hang in there feels.

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

Rewrite ep 7: Wow, the plot really jumped forward in this episode. I did not see that coming. I guess that explains why that butler was such a jerk.

Qualidea Code ep 6

So many death flags for Hime, here's hoping she won't die, like Canaria did

Dangan 3 Despair ep 5: Everyone board the SS Despair, it's going to set sail.

Junko arrived sooner than expected, I just hope Chiaki will be safe

Taboo Tattoo E6 - Great, more unnecessary out of nowhere "fan service"  stuffs <_<

Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu E7 - this arc needs to be in the game's DLC. plssss

but seriously, Daryun and Narsus needs to be nerfed

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't even fit in this anime.

As for Arslan Senki

I thought Etoile would go to Peshawar Fortress and be captured by Andragoras for information, then word would eventually reach Arslan and he'd go back. But I guess they skipped that because this season only had 8 episodes

Rewrite ep 7: Wow, the plot really jumped forward in this episode. I did not see that coming. I guess that explains why that butler was such a jerk.

Dangan 3 Despair ep 5: Everyone board the SS Despair, it's going to set sail.

Junko arrived sooner than expected, I just hope Chiaki will be safe

As for Arslan Senki

I thought Etoile would go to Peshawar Fortress and be captured by Andragoras for information, then word would eventually reach Arslan and he'd go back. But I guess they skipped that because this season only had 8 episodes

I actually forgot that I do still have RoriWrite

Upupupu...

Imposiburu... now that Junko appeared, chances of Chiaki dying increase upupupupu... anyway, I guess next ep for Future is focused on Ultimate Animator, right?

As you said, with 1 episode left, the fast pace in Arslan Senki is not surprising. I am really excited on what will happen on finale. 

btw... kinda disappointed since I am hyped for confrontation of Alfarid and his big bro thanks to credits but with 1 ep left, I doubt it will be the main focus of the finale. 

ANYWAY... watched the following:

ReZero E20

-heh, figures, flashback in beginning = death flag

-wow... is it true???? Satella said "I Love You" to Subaru???

-weeeee... moar whales.

ReWrite E7 - Me while watching it - woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

• Like 1

Upupupu...

Imposiburu... now that Junko appeared, chances of Chiaki dying increase upupupupu... anyway, I guess next ep for Future is focused on Ultimate Animator, right?

As you said, with 1 episode left, the fast pace in Arslan Senki is not surprising. I am really excited on what will happen on finale. 

btw... kinda disappointed since I am hyped for confrontation of Alfarid and his big bro thanks to credits but with 1 ep left, I doubt it will be the main focus of the finale. 

ANYWAY... watched the following:

ReZero E20

-heh, figures, flashback in beginning = death flag

-wow... is it true???? Satella said "I Love You" to Subaru???

-weeeee... moar whales.

ReWrite E7 - Me while watching it - woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

Yeah, I also got the feeling Dangan 3 Future ep 6 will focus on

the ultimate animator and most likely his death

Arslan Senki could've used 24 episodes, things are being rushed a lot.

According to Alfarid's brother, he needed her support to become the leader, but Alfarid said they'd have to fight for the leadership. I'm guessing things will go like the brother said to rush things.

I actually think Wilhelm is stil alive and will slice the whale from inside. Seeing 3 whales was definitely a surprise

Yeah, Rewrite's plot is definitely going forward a bit too fast.

Tales of Zestiria the X ep 6: Looks like the Tales of Berseria mini arc/teaser is over. Too bad though, because I found that one more interesting than Zestiria.

Dangan 3 Future ep 6:

Time to bring in the reinforcements, I'm looking forward to the reunion of class 78. Hajime also seems to have reverted back to his Izuru persona

Technically he was back to being Hajime during Dangan 2. I wonder if any Remnants of Despair became normal again.

I wouldn't say so. The whole Hinata and normal class was just within Shin Sekai Project, all was just a simulation. 

Then, Naegi tried to wake the RoDs without uploading their virtual personalities with hope that they remember what they experienced and they return to their normal personalities. Plus, uploading would kill the ones that were 'dead'.

I just checked the last scene and Hinata is there as Hinata, but that was probably just a mirage, hard to think he would suddenly get a haircut after having long hair for so long.

I'm basing this on what we have seen in the first episode of Mirai D3, we have seen all RoDs alive and kicking (so much for consistency... since the chance of 'dead' waking up was supposed to be close to zero) and doing their Despair work, albeit on smaller scale. Showing that they did change a bit and probably retained some memories from the SSP but at the same time, still being greatly affected by Despair. That includes Hinata being Kamukura.

And that's why Naegi was summoned. Because he set them free. 

You should remember that we have seen Hinata being Kamukura on pictures there. That's why we either believe in D2 epilogue which breaks the consistency with anime or we take the more probable way explained in the first episode.

In any case, Kodaka did not think this through.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I wouldn't say so. The whole Hinata and normal class was just within Shin Sekai Project, all was just a simulation. 

Then, Naegi tried to wake the RoDs without uploading their virtual personalities with hope that they remember what they experienced and they return to their normal personalities. Plus, uploading would kill the ones that were 'dead'.

I just checked the last scene and Hinata is there as Hinata, but that was probably just a mirage, hard to think he would suddenly get a haircut after having long hair for so long.

I'm basing this on what we have seen in the first episode of Mirai D3, we have seen all RoDs alive and kicking (so much for consistency... since the chance of 'dead' waking up was supposed to be close to zero) and doing their Despair work, albeit on smaller scale. Showing that they did change a bit and probably retained some memories from the SSP but at the same time, still being greatly affected by Despair. That includes Hinata being Kamukura.

And that's why Naegi was summoned. Because he set them free. 

You should remember that we have seen Hinata being Kamukura on pictures there. That's why we either believe in D2 epilogue which breaks the consistency with anime or we take the more probable way explained in the first episode.

In any case, Kodaka did not think this through.

I thought the first episode were just flashbacks of when the Remnants were active after Junko's death and before they were captured and that Naegi's alleged treason was because he captured and hid them when he should've killed them instead :hmm:. IIRC there wasn't any indication they were set free or escaped and the ending scene in ep 6 suggests that the captured Remnants are still on Jabberwock island. I'd have to rewatch the first episode again to be sure though.

I thought the first episode were just flashbacks of when the Remnants were active after Junko's death and before they were captured and that Naegi's alleged treason was because he captured and hid them when he should've killed them instead :hmm:. IIRC there wasn't any indication they were set free or escaped and the ending scene in ep 6 suggests that the captured Remnants are still on Jabberwock island. I'd have to rewatch the first episode again to be sure though.

If that was the case, they would not have phrased it like this Their activities have quieted down.

Plus, if they were still on the Island, they would probably be still hidden and the Mirai Kikan wouldn't know about their desperate activities.

The whole beginning suggests that something went to shit and they escaped the island to do some Despair and that's how Mirai Kikan found out they were still alive.

And since Munafaggot is the big boss, he immediately realized it's Naegi's work.

Sure, I haven't watched episode 6 yet, so that one may provide some hints.

If that was the case, they would not have phrased it like this Their activities have quieted down.

Plus, if they were still on the Island, they would probably be still hidden and the Mirai Kikan wouldn't know about their desperate activities.

The whole beginning suggests that something went to shit and they escaped the island to do some Despair and that's how Mirai Kikan found out they were still alive.

And since Munafaggot is the big boss, he immediately realized it's Naegi's work.

Sure, I haven't watched episode 6 yet, so that one may provide some hints.

I watched the first ep again and interpret it as other Remnants that continued to commit terrorist acts. Narukami also says "These are the Remnants Naegi captured", so it's possible there are other Remnants besides class 77.

I watched the first ep again and interpret it as other Remnants that continued to commit terrorist acts. Narukami also says "These are the Remnants Naegi captured", so it's possible there are other Remnants besides class 77.

Then if they are not continuing their acts and someone else is, there's no reason to blame Naegi... unless it's supposed to serve as an additional point towards the fact that  Mirai Kikai is filled with idiots.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Then if they are not continuing their acts and someone else is, there's no reason to blame Naegi... unless it's supposed to serve as an additional point towards the fact that  Mirai Kikai is filled with idiots.

Narukami is definitely one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen. The only thing he said that made sense was that the traitor could easily blame someone else and infiltrate Future Foundation, but that's about it.

• Like 1

Am liking Mob Psycho 100 better than One Punch Man. Both series are amazing, though.

Same here. 

Watching Divine Gate currently.

A friendly advise: It is not too late to stall (or even drop) this one.

Anyway, thanks to Trillion, wrapped up this 2. Be warned, lots of Lolis.. and yeah, still not a Lolicon

32643.jpg

Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Synopsis

The story centers around a high school freshman boy named Subaru Hasegawa who joined the basketball team, but the team stopped playing due to the captain being suspected of being a lolicon. Subaru somehow ends up as a coach of an elementary school's basketball team with five girls.

Party Labu~

Stalled this for months cause I just can't watch stop doing *eyeroll* whenever I watch this and thanks to boredom while skipping text in Trillion, watch this while playing and surprisingly, I quite enjoyed watching it Episode 8 onward. 1 Step closer in completing all anime in Dengeki Bunko: FC ^_^

and oh, don't expect me to watch it's sequel anytime soon <_<

55225.jpg

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Synopsis

One night, Madoka has a terrible nightmare – against the backdrop of a desolate landscape, she watches a magical girl battle a terrifying creature, and lose. The next day, the teen's dream becomes reality when the girl – Homura – arrives at Mitakihara Middle School as a transfer student, mysteriously warning Madoka to stay just the way she is. But when she and her best friend Miki are pulled into a twisted illusion world and meet a magical creature named Kyubey, the pair discovers that magical girls are real, and what's more, they can choose to become one. All they must do is sign a contract with Kyubey and agree to fight witches that spread despair to the human world, and in return they will be granted a single wish. However, as Homura's omen suggests, there's far more to becoming a magical girl than Madoka and Miki realize...

Ahahahaha.. that was fun. That's all I could say ^_^

Btw, just to clarify, the first 2 movie of this one is the recap of the series and the third movie is the sequel right?

Edited by JaM

Anyway, thanks to Trillion, wrapped up this 2. Be warned, lots of Lolis.. and yeah, still not a Lolicon

32643.jpg

Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Synopsis

The story centers around a high school freshman boy named Subaru Hasegawa who joined the basketball team, but the team stopped playing due to the captain being suspected of being a lolicon. Subaru somehow ends up as a coach of an elementary school's basketball team with five girls.

Party Labu~

Stalled this for months cause I just can't watch stop doing *eyeroll* whenever I watch this and thanks to boredom while skipping text in Trillion, watch this while playing and surprisingly, I quite enjoyed watching it Episode 8 onward. 1 Step closer in completing all anime in Dengeki Bunko: FC ^_^

and oh, don't expect me to watch it's sequel anytime soon <_<

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You are finally watching the proper anime :awesome:

and yeah, still not a Lolicon

Noob :awesome:

Btw, just to clarify, the first 2 movie of this one is the recap of the series and the third movie is the sequel right?

Yup

• Like 1

Just finished the last episode of Sword Art Online II and i must say even tho i restart this series after dropping after a few episodes years ago with the obligation to know the back story before starting the game on Vita i bought , i really am grateful i decided to give it another chance as it was the best experience i got in the last months and in terms of anime it was the one the best i had watched so far . The only downside imo was the second half of 2nd season which i thought was a bit forced and not really excited as the rest but it was good i think .

• Like 1

Just finished the last episode of Sword Art Online II and i must say even tho i restart this series after dropping after a few episodes years ago with the obligation to know the back story before starting the game on Vita i bought , i really am grateful i decided to give it another chance as it was the best experience i got in the last months and in terms of anime it was the one the best i had watched so far . The only downside imo was the second half of 2nd season which i thought was a bit forced and not really excited as the rest but it was good i think .

We told you it would be nice :P

Wait, second half of 2nd season... do you mean Mother Rosario? Yuuki? o.O You... can't... you... can't, you simply can't.

Now... seriously, play HF and not Lost Song :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami