The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

79410.jpg

22 episodes of Re: Life in another world from Zero

By an unanimous vote, Rem is by far the greatest girl in this anime, and perhaps the entire Anime world, kashira. REM FOR PUREJIDENTOOOO!

.....Followed by Betty and Crusch-sama, kashira :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

.....Followed by Betty and Crusch-sama, kashira :awesome:

Lol, I did not expect Betty to rank as #2.

the-seven-deadly-sins-5517.jpg

It has been quite a while since i binge watched an anime, but The Seven Deadly Sins was pretty good. 

I liked the anime too, there's a second season (more like a mini-season) going on, it's only 4 episodes though :|.

• Like 2

Danganronpa 3 Future ep 9: I liked Monokuma's troll at the start of the episode :lol:, that ending though T_T. That person didn't deserve this.

Re:Zero ep 23:

I really doubt Subaru will die again, considering the anime ends in 2 more episodes

Endride ep 20: things are getting really interesting with these new revelations. It's amazing how much better things are now that the prince's broody emo personality is gone.

Just finished watching the first season of Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, I rather enjoyed and it has a good setup for the second second. 
What I really should be doing it updating my anime-planet account has I have 50+ series to update but keep getting side tracked with games or more anime.

And now you are ready for the game! :D

Btw, those GE Off Shots you have, are they available somehow apart from buying the GE BDs?

So does this mean playing game now would not spoil anything or very little for the second season of the anime?

I tend to wait for BD subs before watching an anime series so my backlog does not get any bigger, (excluding series like Naruto, One Piece and so on) Which a batch for the second season would be still be awhile away.

At this stage I have not heard anything about GE Off Shots getting released on the Japanese PSN store like the first batch of the idolm@sters did. So at this stage the BDs are the only way to play it,

Edited by fisty123

He will just return only to speedrun through everything in the next episode =D

I really doubt that, but it's possible.

Just finished watching the first season of Gakusen Toshi Asterisk, I rather enjoyed and it has a good setup for the second second. 

What I really should be doing it updating my anime-planet account has I have 50+ series to update but keep getting side tracked with games or more anime.

I thought so too, the second season is also good. Have fun with it :D.

Yep. The game uses the complete Phoenix Festa storyline. So you will only get minor spoilers about characters of the second half of the Festa story =D

This is good news, I have the game but did not know when to start it so I just kept scrolling over it.

I really doubt that, but it's possible.

I thought so too, the second season is also good. Have fun with it :D.

This is also good news, I try to avoid reading anime reviews when it comes to these types of series as a lot of reviews rate them poorly, so I go into a lot of these blind as I have really enjoyed a lot of them even if their MAL or AP ratings are low.

Granted this does not always work some have not been great but its a risk I like to take.

This is also good news, I try to avoid reading anime reviews when it comes to these types of series as a lot of reviews rate them poorly, so I go into a lot of these blind as I have really enjoyed a lot of them even if their MAL or AP ratings are low.

Granted this does not always work some have not been great but its a risk I like to take.

Yeah, that's what I do too :D.

Re-Life.  It's a pretty good anime and I recommend it! :D

I agree :highfive:.