The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

and here I thought I could have some Anime Spring Cleaning... instead added another anime in my to watch list... not complaining though... great season for anime IMO...

72445.jpg

Hibike! Euphonium

thanks to Shigatsu wa Kimi No Uso... started to like music related anime... looks interesting... mmmm.... mmmm... 

69455.jpg

Ore Monogatari!!

found my to watch Shojo/Comedy/Romance this season... I really really liked it's pilot ^_^

• Like 2

and here I thought I could have some Anime Spring Cleaning... instead added another anime in my to watch list... not complaining though... great season for anime IMO...

I feel you. My watch list just got this amazing anime added aswell

73121.jpg

"If he sees underwear, humanity will be destroyed!? An original anime series from the noitaminA block, Punchline centers on Yuuta Iridatsu, a high school student, with a peculiar habit. When he sees a girl's panties, he gets so excited he faints! After a certain incident with a ghost cat, his soul gets separated from his body. Using his special powers, Yuuta watches the daily lives of the inhabitants of an apartment and sometimes plays tricks on them. Eventually, Yuuta decides to unlock the secrets to why Earth will be destroyed and tries to save it! "

If thats not Anime of the Season worthy then I dont know what is xD Very funny show and I'm excited to see where it goes. Also if you're still not sold, the writer and director for 999 and Virtues Last Reward also wrote this script. Pretty hype.

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Shounen.Hollywood%3A.Holly.Stage.For.49.

Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 49

And also

70705.jpg

Shounen Hollywood: Holly stage for 50

Love it, But some scenes just makes me go all :shakefist:

My favorite characters are Ikuma and Daiki-chan, Because...Smartz! :awesome:

I still didn't finish it, but i'm hoping for a non-disappointing ending, Maybe a to be continued :hmm:

Oh, here's some funny and my favorite scenes.

tumblr_n89dfg6DuB1rdbnslo2_500.gif

tumblr_n88vd1ZJPy1qkci4yo1_r1_500.gif tumblr_n89qaww1Mz1sl5bheo3_500.gif

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

If thats not Anime of the Season worthy then I dont know what is xD Very funny show and I'm excited to see where it goes. Also if you're still not sold, the writer and director for 999 and Virtues Last Reward also wrote this script. Pretty hype.

Was actually supposed to watch this earlier but the synopsis gave me... eh??? after reading this... 101% sold ^_^

• Like 2

Definitely watching it for Kotaro. If it's at least as interesting as 1/6 of Zero Escape , it's a big candidate for AOTS

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

another one added to to watch anime this season

73121.jpg

Pucnh Line

oh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

What... The... Heck...(NSFW-ish?)

ebDDEL5.gif

Pantsu... Pantsu everywhere... and hands down... Strange Juice Transformation - one of best magical girl transformation ever...

• Like 2

another one added to to watch anime this season

73121.jpg

Pucnh Line

oh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

What... The... Heck...(NSFW-ish?)

Pantsu... Pantsu everywhere... and hands down... Strange Juice Transformation - one of best magical girl transformation ever...

After that Gif, I'm sold, heck i'm 100x sold if that works. xD

• Like 1

kami-nomi-zo-shiru-sekai-megami-hen-5370

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc

Synopsis

After releasing fourteen girls from the grasps of runaway spirits by making them fall in love with him, Keima has proven himself to be the Capturing God of both the 2D and 3D worlds! But a new challenge awaits as Diana, the goddess possessing Keima's neighbor Tenri, tasks him to find her siblings, and his only clue to their whereabouts resides with past conquests who still retain their memories. Now Keima is on the hunt in hopes that these divine beings might finally release him from his contract with Hell. But with the shadowy organization known as Vintage out to kill these girls, it becomes a race against time to put a stop to their plans and restore these goddesses to their former power!

Another one in backlog... done... what else I could say... Keima-sama is best anime gamer character for me ^_^

Wonder if there will be another OVA for official ending of this anime.. since I've read last 3 chapters of the manga (I love how it ends there) and also in the final episode of the anime, there are still loose ends...

also... of all the girls in the anime.. this one's my ultimate fave :P:

UWYs44C.png?1

• Like 2

78ff78ef9e5f4bf940685e7c260da6cc14247190

Gakkou Gurashi! (Aka, School-Live!)

Watch it, WATCH IT! First Zombie anime i'm interested in, The manga is more creepier, But more interesting for sure.

Oh, Plus. This girl is pure Magic-dream!

Yuki "Cheerful" Takeya, Aka Panic pants when she is attacked by Zombies.

yuki_takeya_64516.jpg

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

Continuing diving into Spring season.

Nisekoi 2

DanMachi

Plastic Memories.

Oh god, I want android like Isla... :/

Nisekoi had too much gorilla not enough Onodera xD that OP is so good though.

I wouldn't mind an android too, other than that lifespan problem :(

Watched:

Fate Stay/Night ep 14 (next weeks is going to be crazy)

Shokugel No Souma ep 2 (foodgasms, glorious foodgasms)

Nisekoi 2 ep1

Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon? Ep 2 (Hestia is bestia)

Plastic Memories ep2 (we ALL know how this will end)

I can't understand what my husband is saying 2 ep 2 (cute episode)

Gintama ep 3-7 (this ones a slow burn but it's hilarious, hope to catch up to the new episodes)

Jojo stardust ep 38 (iggy is awesome)

Great line up of anime this season, sucks there's still no word on Digimon Adventure Tri release.

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 3

Shokugel No Souma ep 2 (foodgasms, glorious foodgasms)

Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon? Ep 2 (Hestia is bestia)

Plastic Memories ep2 (we ALL know how this will end)

Great line up of anime this season, sucks there's still no word on Digimon Adventure Tri release.

jeez... you forgot to include foodgasm gif of the week... will do the liberty to post it(very NSFW)

fm20692.gif

+1 on Hestia is Bestia club... also... since you already put in your status Hestia brushing... will post another Hestia kawaii moment in E2:

tumblr_nmlurgbNYM1rydwbvo1_500.gif

After watching Plastic Memories E2... it's official

going to be a tragedy ending... sounds like Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso :(

I am still not leaving hype train for Digimon Adventures Tri...I am actually visiting their JP site now and then... now 7 digi-eggs have hatched... hopefully once the 8th(hopefully the last) egg... release date or at least a news will show...

ok... another backlog finished:

9453.jpg

Death Note

Synopsis

Have you ever felt like the world would be a better place if certain people weren’t around? Such grim daydreams might occur when watching the dismal daily news, but on one fateful day, Light Yagami finds that these daydreams can become reality. By pure happenstance, he comes across a black notebook entitled "Death Note", whose text within states that whoever's name is written on its pages will die. With the aid of the death god Ryuk, Light takes it upon himself to rid the world of its corruption, ushering in a new era of purity one death at a time. But as Ryuk foretells, Light's actions will not go unchallenged...

strange.. I actually like MisaMisa >_<

for the final episode... one word: sigh...

• Like 2