1 Popular Suggestion, 1 Unpopular Suggestion

Popular: Give us a counter to see how many of the 25 likes we got left for the twenty-four-hour period, and when they will refresh.

Unpopular: Get rid of the entire Premium Members fourm area. It's dead and people who have Premium see it as a joke now.

Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings

/lights cigarette

But I am just trying to be myself >:)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

But without the Premium Members forum the Studio forum would be the one with the most cobwebs :P . Next thing you know people will want to get rid of the Studio. We can't have that. I like the first suggestion though.

Studio forum is really important, @ruffedgz makes all our cover images there <3 

I don't mind keeping the Premium members forum section so that they can possibly expand it further in the future with other content.

Agree that I wish that I knew how many likes I have left.  Be nice if they raised the cap to 50 likes per 24 hour period or something.  

I lose track of my like count all the time, so I'm for that. :D As for the Premium section... i-it's not like I forgot it was there or anything... whistling onion head

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

But without the Premium Members forum the Studio forum would be the one with the most cobwebs :P . Next thing you know people will want to get rid of the Studio. We can't have that. I like the first suggestion though.

Sadly, it's true about the Studio, it never was very busy (& that was when we had a few sig artists around)... :( Now that a lot of them have, uhh... "disappeared into the void" so to speak, it has been a ghost town (hell, even I'm basically retired from the art). ghost onion head

2 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Sadly, it's true about the Studio, it never was very busy (& that was when we had a few sig artists around)... :( Now that a lot of them have, uhh... "disappeared into the void" so to speak, it has been a ghost town (hell, even I'm basically retired from the art). ghost onion head

Yeah it's a shame those Sig of the Month and Sig Battle threads stopped, I liked those. I still do cover photo requests when I have time, but that's about it.

13 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

I think those are good ideas too. Question: Can we block users here too? So they don't see our posts and visit our page?

Awww I'm sorry, I thought you were giving me the signals that I can...Sorry I did that!

LMAO.

I don't think we have those options in Ignore Users options. All I see is block posts, messages, signature, mentions...

Would be kinda cool if we can block people like the way you mentioned.

We need to build a big beautiful wall for PSNP and make PSN Trophy Leaders pay for it!

Edited by Trophy Huntress
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Awww I'm sorry, I thought you were giving me the signals that I can...Sorry I did that!

LMAO.

I don't think we have those options in Ignore Users options. All I see is block posts, messages, signature, mentions...

Would be kinda cool if we can block people like the way you mentioned.

We need to build a big beautiful wall for PSNP and make PSN Trophy Leaders pay for it!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE Well, well, i like the community here a lot but there is ONE person i won't miss. ?
I'll tell you one secret, between us girls, inbox.:giggle:

I like your ideas OP. I'm gonna throw in two of my own in the spirit of this thread.

Popular: Add more stats like TrueTrophies has. They have trophy streaks, best days, more milestones etc. I like the layout of PSNProfiles more so it'd be awesome if this site added some of those so i didn't have to check theirs whenever I wanted to see those.

Ultra unpopular suggestion: Reinstate people who haven't hacked trophies in years back on the leaderboards. In like 2011 I was trading doubles of games I found at like yard sales/in lots to a local guy named mattysrockin (surprise surprise his main is flagged too lol) in exchange for finishing off some of my trophy lists (LBP2, WaW, MW2) but turns out he was just hacking them instead of legit getting the trophies for me. I rightfully got flagged here for those about a year ago. But people change after 7 years! I don't even let people play on my account anymore so it doesn't happen again lol. I had the most trophies of all my personal irl friends who hunt trophies so getting my country leaderboard bragging rights back would be a nice pipe dream ?