New Controller Colors

grimydawg___

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Yes to what? I don't want to have to buy a controller and a midnight blue console just to play with the controller, I need answers, please! 

If you have a blue controller and a black console, they will not be compatible. The Bluetooth signal from a blue controller obviously won't work with a non-blue device.

But for a very modest fee I can repaint your console for you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

If you have a blue controller and a black console, they will not be compatible. The Bluetooth signal from a blue controller obviously won't work with a non-blue device.

But for a very modest fee I can repaint your console for you.

Sounds good man, I guess you call yourself "RNumbers" because everything to you is numbers. You need the money, I need the compatibility, it looks like we might have ourselves a deal! :D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, black__bunny said:

I think I might be alone here when I say I think it’s just more boring basic colours. The only non-themed controller I liked was the one with the orange joysticks. 

Otherwise it’s like how many different ways can we make a black, blue or red controller

It's odd, because there are so many PS4 games with really strong design you could exploit. HZD, Persona 5, even No Man's Sky — seems like it would be bonehead easy to make amazing controllers. Do a Spider-Man controller! Do a God of War controller where the face buttons are runes! So many games make great use of distinctive colors. Yet Destiny 2 has great graphic design, and the mailed-in Destiny 2 controller screams "I don't want to be here!"

18 hours ago, Sergen said:

I'm just curious to know, would these controllers work on a black PS4 console or would my console also have to be the same colour as the controllers?

Yes, glad you ask this, not sure why people laugh? I don't know answer but I had a similar problem wiv PS3.

Someone give me a new one for Christmas wiv a separate white controller. I was very fed up when I open box to find console was black and I couldn't use it but at least it looked quite nice under the TV.

I really surprise when I went to throw the box away a month later there woz a black controller in there so I was finally able to use it. Also found game in there too!

The white controller went in the bin.

I hope that make you think.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 2:52 PM, ShyLent said:

The midnight blue color looks cool.1f60a.png I'm debating if I should buy it.:hmm:

You should! but I didnt know you had a PS4...meh buy it anyways!

bebvQqw.gif

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY