trophy hunting

y6ner

Since Dissidia got a season pass it might be updated over time like FFXV  and many people might be hesitant to buy the game right from the start like me if buying at all so i will definitly wait till all content is released before giving a thought of buying it

• Like 2

On 1/31/2018 at 3:47 PM, Terra said:

I'm going to attempt it. May take a full year for me but I'll be willing to put the effort in. 

nice good luck and if you need help send me a message for now its monster hunter hunter world time lol 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 4:44 PM, Vadrael said:

Since Dissidia got a season pass it might be updated over time like FFXV  and many people might be hesitant to buy the game right from the start like me if buying at all so i will definitly wait till all content is released before giving a thought of buying it

It'll be awhile for all content. Since it's based off of the Arcade Dissidia in Japan the developer said all new content will be to the arcade version first and then it'll come out on ps4. He also says his goal is to get 50 characters and he wants to go even beyond that if possible. So really you can just buy Dissidia at your leisure as everything will just come piece meal as it is developed.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

What exactly again 3 A++ with the new Chars ?

Most likely. That is the only thing that I could think if they will put DLC trophies. Well, unless they added some features or modes or chapters *cough* FFXV *cough* :rolleyes:

Anyway, OT. Well, as mentioned before I will only buy the Season pass if they add Vivi... if not - I'll just aim for the plat and leave it as it is... 

10 hours ago, JaM said:

Most likely. That is the only thing that I could think if they will put DLC trophies. Well, unless they added some features or modes or chapters *cough* FFXV *cough* :rolleyes:

Anyway, OT. Well, as mentioned before I will only buy the Season pass if they add Vivi... if not - I'll just aim for the plat and leave it as it is... 

I hope they will not...

Because i try to get 100% in every game i play :S

We just have to wait until April the 17th i think :)

Edited by King_Shrimpey

• 3 months later...