Guess-Thread: PS Plus March 2018

Aecesaje_

15 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Ni no Kuni may be free for PS3 since the sequel comes out in March. Probably not, but I hope so for other people's sakes.

As mentioned above, Ni No Kuni has already been on the Instant Game Collection. It won't happen again.

EDIT: Just saw that you were in a different region at the time. Welp.

14 hours ago, FalseSine280 said:

Im actually hope they'd go with Metal gear survive lol. Don't have money for this game right now but really want to play it

This definitely will not happen. Metal Gear Survive is an AAA game that literally just released, I don't think Sony will be able to score it. Besides, think about how mad everybody who preordered / purchased the game would be.

Edited by ddracarys

11 minutes ago, PooPDeePie said:

LMFAO This is the second time it happens. Happened with inFAMOUS before.. I am actually laughing out of pity for myself. This is too funny.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

My condolences. 

I will miss the PS3 and PS Vita games, but it's nice they are giving a year's advance notice of the change. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SolarCat02 said:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

My condolences. 

I will miss the PS3 and PS Vita games, but it's nice they are giving a year's advance notice of the change. 

Lol happened with me in infamous second son as well, so this my second RIP moment xD