Guess-Thread: PS Plus March 2018

Aecesaje_

20 minutes ago, QrazorQ said:

I think it would be a good idea to buy Octodad because it has been on ps plus once. I'm pretty sure it was around march 2015. I got it in my backlog and I'm that I haven't paid for it. Nevertheless it's a really fun game with more people with it because it's damn funny.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch has never been an Instant Game Collection item, at least not for my region. And I have been a member since 2012. So, I'm going to assume that was exclusive to your region.

1 minute ago, ddracarys said:

Octodad: Dadliest Catch has never been an Instant Game Collection item, at least not for my region. And I have been a member since 2012. So, I'm going to assume that was exclusive to your region.

That could be it. I'm from Europe. But I actually can't find octodad has been on ps plus so I'm thinking it hasn't been on ps plus yet. Maybe I've got it as a gift from a friend.

So there's definitely a chance.

4 minutes ago, Hampy64 said:

The games should be posted any day now right? Only 2 days left in Feb after all.

The ps plus games will be revealed on wednesday 28 february.

4 minutes ago, QrazorQ said:

That could be it. I'm from Europe. But I actually can't find octodad has been on ps plus so I'm thinking it hasn't been on ps plus yet. Maybe I've got it as a gift from a friend.

So there's definitely a chance.

The ps plus games will be revealed on wednesday 28 february.

Ergghh two more days of waiting, such suspense!

39 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

My favorite month was Feb 2014 with Outlast, Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light :) 

Hell yeah, I actually very vividly remember that month too! It was such a blast, and probably my favourite month as well. I had already preordered BioShock: Infinite, but the digital duplicate was still appreciated. Another amazing month for me personally was October 2013. Metal Gear Rising: Revengance (one of my all time favourite games), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (CHILDHOOD FEELS), Remember Me (a decent and easy game), and MotoStorm: RC (starring: every month's downfall).

Edited by ddracarys

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Saw a rumor over on reddit that the PS4 PS+ games are going to be Ratchet and Clank and Lawbreakers, with Hidden Agenda being an add on play-link game for a few months.  Not sure how much faith to put in the rumor as the last one proved to be fake.

Lawbreakers wouldn't be too surprising since the player counts have dropped to double digits

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Lawbreakers wouldn't be too surprising since the player counts have dropped to double digits

I believe the platinum for it is unobtainable at the moment though, judging from this forum post and the fact no one has earned that particular trophy since September last year

My totally uneducted based on nothing guess;

PS4:

Ratchet & Clank

The Last Guardian

PS3

Mind Jack

Dungeon Siege 3

Vita:

Slain : Back From Hell (cross ps4)

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

PS3 is so hard to guess, feel like they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel there...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gwendly said:

PS4:

Ratchet & Clank

The Last Guardian

PS3

Mind Jack

Dungeon Siege 3

Vita:

PS3 is so hard to guess, feel like they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel there...

Mindjack was never released digitally.

On 2/26/2018 at 6:58 AM, dalailama1989 said:

My favorite month was Feb 2014 with Outlast, Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light :) 

My favorite was when we got BF3 that month and a few other heavy hitting games. No lie, I miss the old format where you get a different game every week. Got A LOT of games thanks to that. This new format is very good in all honesty as it gives new users and old a chance to grab games the whole month. Plus the flash sale as well. I think I'm spoiled lol 

16 hours ago, Gwendly said:

PS4:

Ratchet & Clank

The Last Guardian

PS3

Mind Jack

Dungeon Siege 3

Vita:

Has a musou game (or even a KOEI game) ever been in the IGC?

1 hour ago, FalseSine280 said:

Im actually hope they'd go with Metal gear survive lol. Don't have money for this game right now but really want to play it

You'll get the ps+ version where you pay $60 for the first save slot but $10 for each subsequent save like everyone else.

Sorry, couldn't resist hacking on that.

3 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Ni no Kuni may be free for PS3 since the sequel comes out in March. Probably not, but I hope so for other people's sakes.

We already receive ni no kuni, i think it was in 2014.

Edited by Facas
Typo