Kill Your Completion - 6

Going to start this game myself. I would have been turned off and sent this game to the trade bin in Gamestop after reading your review had it not been for the fact that I really love this game. I admit the fact that you have to do the Mineseeker intervention in under 20 turns without a single causality is really stupid because there is always a chance the enemies will get a lucky hit on Vivi and kill him because he can't take a hit, but I think the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix platinum is far harder for me as I am not used to stuff like revenge value and would rage-quit a lot in frustration on the Critical Mode run because Large Bodies will one-shot you no matter your health.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lol, I've gone back and forth. Haven't been gaming myself as much lately, my world/country rank have been in the red for a month and a half. 

What I'll probably do is start it up and just oversee it. So just keep an eye out in a week or so. 

• Like 1

On 16/06/2018 at 10:17 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

@Hemiak Any plans for another round of KYC in the upcoming months? My backlog keeps getting out of hand, and this event generally helps me kick games in the don't touch again pile.Not to forget all the reviews that end up making my backlog grow. We can't disrupt that natural balance :P .

Is it that time of the year again? Months fly by so fast. I don't know if I am going to participate yet as my backlog keeps getting bigger and it's seems like there's no end to it! :)

2 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Lol, I've gone back and forth. Haven't been gaming myself as much lately, my world/country rank have been in the red for a month and a half. 

What I'll probably do is start it up and just oversee it. So just keep an eye out in a week or so. 

Fair enough, I'll keep checking in to see what's up :) .

35 minutes ago, Myu said:

Is it that time of the year again? Months fly by so fast. I don't know if I am going to participate yet as my backlog keeps getting bigger and it's seems like there's no end to it! :)

Well it could be, I know I'm up for it xD. I'd probably only go the 5 game route again, as I'm still in the plat race until the end of the year. I'm currently a bit uninspired though, not knowing what to sink my teeth into. This event might help with that.

I see you've been busy with Tales of Berseria, which I recall playing during one of these as well (still need to get back to it one day...). How are you liking it so far?

I've got another set of 10 games ready just in case though they are less complicated games for the most part, summer usually meaning less gaming for me (though most of this year has been less than usual). Almost have my completion rate back to where I started last time.

Nice to see that there's a chance that the event will have another iteration. After being absent for the last two and as I'm having the highest completion rate ever on my account at the moment (it was a whooping 74.30% before I started DBFZ and Bomberman :o ) it's time to do some deep dive again and finally start some of those games. I'm not so sure if I would go for a 5 games route or for 10 games or if there's any option for a middle ground. At least I already have several games I would play for sure.

Yeah, I'd likely only do the 5 game thing again if I were to join. Participating in another event, and taking time away from completing those games would probably make it impossible to do them all by August 19th.. But I don't see any reason why I couldn't list the same games for this, and write some reviews for them. Haha. 

22 minutes ago, coolsnowvil said:

so in the intro post when it says 5/6, does that mean 5 games at 6 days for the game?

It does. This event ended awhile ago, though, and the next one will likely get a new thread (at least that's what happened with the first 6 installments).

It's cool to see this is still going (probably).  I participated in #3 and #4 and I think I'd go for #7 if there is one in July.  I've got 6 games I need to start, plus another I'll probably buy on release in July and some stuff from PS+ I could add as well.  I'm not sure if I'll go for 10 games again, but I feel like my backlog is getting too big (I don't really go for large backlogs like some) and my completion percentage is in good shape right now...

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

If this should go ahead, I'll probably amp up the game count to 10 after all. There are a bunch of shorter games that I'd want to include, therefore I'd add a few longer ones as well.

I might have 10 games too this time :)

On 29/06/2018 at 8:32 PM, Hemiak said:

Don't know why that didn't post as a link. 

I do. You need https:// in front of it or it doesn't work, that's part of the full address. This forum doesn't use "www." as part of the address by the way, so the edit you did to your previous post technically made things worse. :)