Say the most random thing you can think of!

Orca_Overlord

You must beat the Robot Masters to acquire skills,
And then use them on your wife when she is getting drilled.
Maybe she likes shocks from Elec Man's beam,
Or getting burnt by fireballs; she's a freaky man's dream!

• Like 1

Hatred is a weakness that every human being has unfortunately inside his mind. It makes me fucking sick to see this hatred and destruction around the planet and to feel that almost no one cares about it at all. Why can't we accept each other as we are? People get murdered just because of their sexual orientation or their beliefs. You don't have to like them but there's no right to hate and do something like that. Only shitheads hate people because of the way they live their life. Fuck those people who spreading the hate.

LOVE is my eternal flame! <3

Can read when I'm dead.

Don't you like reading books? :P

• Like 1

Hatred is a weakness that every human being has unfortunately inside his mind. It makes me fucking sick to see this hatred and destruction around the planet and to feel that almost no one cares about it at all. Why can't we accept each other as we are? People get murdered just because of their sexual orientation or their beliefs. You don't have to like them but there's no right to hate and do something like that. Only shitheads hate people because of the way they live their life. Fuck those people who spreading the hate.

I agree :) unfortunately foolishness is in human nature -_-

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1