So what's the furthest you've gotten?

Ojama_Country

5 hours ago, chrissonn said:

Does anybody know if there are play testers from Sony who make sure trophies are actually achievable? If not, and I kind of doubt there are, I can't help but think this game's trophies are completely impossible.

We do know that the answer is: No, Sony does not play test all games to ensure trophies are achievable. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been a couple years since I posted the video on the 3d Maze portion of the game. Nice to see people have discovered new things such as the invincibility code.

Anyone else discover more of the Maze's map?

I wanted to map it out, but I'm not exactly tech savvy, lol.

• Like 1

I don't think there has been much progress made on the maze, sadly. Or very much progress lately at all. Seems like we're really hit the wall with those last few platforms.

Also, DenySoft's website is up again... and it just has a few links to buy their games. RIP to anyone who ever hoped to figure out what the hell that vault thing was.

• Like 2

On 19/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Gracewave said:

I don't think there has been much progress made on the maze, sadly. Or very much progress lately at all. Seems like we're really hit the wall with those last few platforms.

Also, DenySoft's website is up again... and it just has a few links to buy their games. RIP to anyone who ever hoped to figure out what the hell that vault thing was.

I hope someone will tell us what to do, this game is a complete mistery.

Have AZ and AZ2 been delisted? I’ve been looking for hard (really hard) games to try in the near future and spent last night reading through the threads for both of these games and damn will I say I’m intrigued by these two. Something about that near impossibility and the little to absolutely no information that’s known about how to earn the trophies got me wanting to join the hunt. I know I’m years behind starting, but when I checked the PS store (EU) and seen they weren’t there - the links on Denysofts site don’t work either, I was a bit iffed to have missed out on the chance to even attempt helping you guys.

• Like 1

Just now, Eqill5 said:

Have AZ and AZ2 been delisted? I’ve been looking for hard (really hard) games to try in the near future and spent last night reading through the threads for both of these games and damn will I say I’m intrigued by these two. Something about that near impossibility and the little to absolutely no information that’s known about how to earn the trophies got me wanting to join the hunt. I know I’m years behind starting, but when I checked the PS store (EU) and seen they weren’t there - the links on Denysofts site don’t work either, I was a bit iffed to have missed out on the chance to even attempt helping you guys.

They are in NA: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2146-CUSA01235_00-APP0000000000001

If you click on that link, it'll try to bring you to the same page for EU. Otherwise, back-up plan, you can buy an NA card and buy it there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, noland208 said:

I think I may have an idea on how to get the trophies. Some people have it because on psn it shows the platinum at .6%. Maybe developers? Who knows. I'm gonna test my theory soon.

I wouldn't rely on PSN-% - this are most likely hackers. PSN-% also shows 0.06% plat achievers for Dragon Fin Soup, and this game has glitched / unachievable trophies since its release.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noland208 said:

I think I may have an idea on how to get the trophies. Some people have it because on psn it shows the platinum at .6%. Maybe developers? Who knows. I'm gonna test my theory soon.

Nobody can obtain trophies in this game of legit form,not even chuck norris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noland208 said:

They're trophy hackers. One user popped up on here back when Avengers came out. So far, the hacking seems to be rare, but it'll likely become more prevalent when PS5 releases, unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

@MunterMule That level up trick is nice, didn't know about hitting DEL in the pre-maze. So this is definitely advancement :) .

Maybe the XP level is the key to getting further, because it has no purpose yet. I tested bullet damage but only up to level 7 and all damage was the same. With this trick we can go much further and test more stuff without too much grinding (hopefully). Exciting :). Jumping further is a good theory, I will check that too if I go back to the game even though you already excluded it kinda.

Regarding the trailer stuff, it's the only reason I stay curious about this game because it shows content I've not seen in AZ2 or the Android version. I think the dev has a cheatcode (maybe in the game still) to get those bullets he has in the trailer, no way he played his own game to get that much bullets. Maybe there is a level selection cheat as well.

it makes me wonder if that's why invincibility is offered in the first place

Interesting to think that this is intentional, I assumed it wasn't. mmmmm

EDIT: PS: Damn you are playing AZ2 with a 90.68% overall completion percentage. Noice

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

I actually discovered it by literally mashing my keyboard whilst it was loading - once I noticed something had happened I went back and systematically tried A LOT of keys, one by one, until I found it was DEL. So, I know a lot of them do nothing, but I cannot confirm there are not more possibilities - even combinations perhaps??? Also I'm not sure the DEL key is reserved just for the pre-maze, I think it might work whilst on main menu too. If it does, then is there a key combination that unlocks something special for the 3D maze?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After many months without playing this, and now coming back to more progress... it's really starting to look like the key to figuring this game out is gonna be some kind of cheat code entered via keyboard, if progress is even possible, that is. Especially since I really don't want to think that the gameplay in the trailer is faked, since that wouldn't be fun at all. Out of curiousity, is it even possible to datamine PS4 games? I'm guessing not, since i don't recall hearing of it before, but i'm starting to think it might be our only hope here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-7-25 at 8:23 PM, squats_and_milk said:

You need a jailbroken PS4, but it's possible. People have done that for Bloodborne for example

In that case, i think our best bet might be to try to datamine the game, just to see if there even exists data for levels beyond the first one.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, Ojama_Country said:

In that case, i think our best bet might be to try to datamine the game, just to see if there even exists data for levels beyond the first one.

hey guys, totally new here but I too have been reading up on this game recently and I wanna get in on helping to break it. what would be the next step to take? because if its finding a jailbroken ps4 I may be able to help, but I'm a total noob when it comes down to the actual logistics lmao

4 minutes ago, Rorosprite said:

hey guys, totally new here but I too have been reading up on this game recently and I wanna get in on helping to break it. what would be the next step to take? because if its finding a jailbroken ps4 I may be able to help, but I'm a total noob when it comes down to the actual logistics lmao

We don’t allow the discussion of jailbroken or CFW consoles in the forums. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 0:13 AM, DaivRules said:

We don’t allow the discussion of jailbroken or CFW consoles in the forums. 

thats fair, but why may I ask? this game is clearly abandoned by the creator and it has a very small but determined fanbase trying to find any clues about the game, its not hurting anybody

• Like 1

• 2 months later...