Ojama_Country

So what's the furthest you've gotten?

62 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, chrissonn said:

Does anybody know if there are play testers from Sony who make sure trophies are actually achievable? If not, and I kind of doubt there are, I can't help but think this game's trophies are completely impossible.

We do know that the answer is: No, Sony does not play test all games to ensure trophies are achievable. 

Been a couple years since I posted the video on the 3d Maze portion of the game. Nice to see people have discovered new things such as the invincibility code.

Anyone else discover more of the Maze's map?

I wanted to map it out, but I'm not exactly tech savvy, lol.

I don't think there has been much progress made on the maze, sadly. Or very much progress lately at all. Seems like we're really hit the wall with those last few platforms.

Also, DenySoft's website is up again... and it just has a few links to buy their games. RIP to anyone who ever hoped to figure out what the hell that vault thing was.

On 19/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Gracewave said:

I don't think there has been much progress made on the maze, sadly. Or very much progress lately at all. Seems like we're really hit the wall with those last few platforms.

Also, DenySoft's website is up again... and it just has a few links to buy their games. RIP to anyone who ever hoped to figure out what the hell that vault thing was.

I hope someone will tell us what to do, this game is a complete mistery.

Have AZ and AZ2 been delisted? I’ve been looking for hard (really hard) games to try in the near future and spent last night reading through the threads for both of these games and damn will I say I’m intrigued by these two. Something about that near impossibility and the little to absolutely no information that’s known about how to earn the trophies got me wanting to join the hunt. I know I’m years behind starting, but when I checked the PS store (EU) and seen they weren’t there - the links on Denysofts site don’t work either, I was a bit iffed to have missed out on the chance to even attempt helping you guys.

Just now, Eqill5 said:

Have AZ and AZ2 been delisted? I’ve been looking for hard (really hard) games to try in the near future and spent last night reading through the threads for both of these games and damn will I say I’m intrigued by these two. Something about that near impossibility and the little to absolutely no information that’s known about how to earn the trophies got me wanting to join the hunt. I know I’m years behind starting, but when I checked the PS store (EU) and seen they weren’t there - the links on Denysofts site don’t work either, I was a bit iffed to have missed out on the chance to even attempt helping you guys.

They are in NA: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP2146-CUSA01235_00-APP0000000000001

If you click on that link, it'll try to bring you to the same page for EU. Otherwise, back-up plan, you can buy an NA card and buy it there. 

I think I may have an idea on how to get the trophies. Some people have it because on psn it shows the platinum at .6%. Maybe developers? Who knows. I'm gonna test my theory soon.

10 minutes ago, noland208 said:

I think I may have an idea on how to get the trophies. Some people have it because on psn it shows the platinum at .6%. Maybe developers? Who knows. I'm gonna test my theory soon.

Are hackers 

50 minutes ago, noland208 said:

I wouldn't rely on PSN-% - this are most likely hackers. PSN-% also shows 0.06% plat achievers for Dragon Fin Soup, and this game has glitched / unachievable trophies since its release.

1 hour ago, noland208 said:

Nobody can obtain trophies in this game of legit form,not even chuck norris

4 hours ago, noland208 said:

They're trophy hackers. One user popped up on here back when Avengers came out. So far, the hacking seems to be rare, but it'll likely become more prevalent when PS5 releases, unfortunately.