PS Store Help

SirPigFace

The only option that I know to buy complete/special/XL/etc. edition of games given out on Plus, beside the options already given, is to wait until the subscription ends and buy the games before renewing Plus.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SirPigFace said:

So I added Just Cause 3 to my library when it was free on the store. I have yet to play it but they're currently selling the XL Edition for really cheap but I cant buy it because I have the normal version. Is there anyway around this?? 

Well, like everyone else said, nope - there's no way around this. Isn't it annoying?

• Like 1

It's very common to have multiple accounts... whether it's for purchasing from different regions, friend accounts, test accounts, master & sub accounts, or in my case changing username and restarting all trophies. I will be honest: I don't fully understand the problem. Is there more than the simple inconvenience of creating a second account? You got the game for free, and now you can get the full game cheaply. You should still be able to play it on both accounts, provided they're both on the same system. Perhaps try deleting the original from the system, and from the new account, downloading the full version. 

Edited by Midnightwards1666

17 minutes ago, Midnightwards666 said:

It's very common to have multiple accounts... whether it's for purchasing from different regions, friend accounts, test accounts, master & sub accounts, or in my case changing username and restarting all trophies. I will be honest: I don't fully understand the problem. Is there more than the simple inconvenience of creating a second account? You got the game for free, and now you can get the full game cheaply. You should still be able to play it on both accounts, provided they're both on the same system. Perhaps try deleting the original from the system, and from the new account, downloading the full version. 

There are people that just want to have all their content locked to one account, and not have to manage multiple ones. Everything I've purchased on PSN is on this one, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'd at least try contacting their support, before resorting to having the DLC for a game locked to a different account.

• Like 1

Sadly, the only way around this is to buy the DLC when it goes on sale (as the DLC for this is currently on sale now). I've had multiple experiences when I bought the vanilla version of a game and that automatically locks me out of the Complete, Ultimate, GOTY version of said game. 

On 3/7/2018 at 1:38 PM, Stevieboy said:

Looks like you didn't have to wait long. The Air, Land & Sea expansion pass is on sale right now for £3.59.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0082-CUSA02747_00-AIRLANSEA0000001

luckily I didn't contact Sony and see if they could do anything ? got myself this and Deus Ex 2 DLC pass both really cheap

• Like 1