Trophy Thoughts?

Aecesaje_

Based on the trophy list this platinum looks easy with the only difficult trophy being the collectables one. We can get a trophy for a specific action in every chapter and the trophies for reloading the gun should unlock durinho story mode.

This would be one of many games I would buy if I had a VR

25 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Hard to say on difficulty, but I can't imagine it being too hard. Though, I want to point out that the art for this game is both hilarious and mildly disturbing... Just let that soak in for a moment...

Related image

Yeah you're right, that is pretty disturbing.

I mean why doesn't the dog, the mom, and the daughter also have guns? I have a hard time believing this is an American family having a cookout.

But looking at the trophy descriptions, this game seems like it might have some dark humor in it. I think I'll watch a playthrough of it since I don't have a VR.

Just now, Redgrave said:

Yeah you're right, that is pretty disturbing.

I mean why doesn't the dog, the mom, and the daughter also have guns? I have a hard time believing this is an American family having a cookout.

But looking at the trophy descriptions, this game seems like it might have some dark humor in it. I think I'll watch a playthrough of it since I don't have a VR.

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!?!? Haha, this is actually the picture used on the PS blog!

American Dream

This trophy list looks great. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time for several reasons. Whether it ends up being good or not it definitely looks like a lot of fun due to the style so I'll probably be picking it up.

Edited by olimoo101

9 hours ago, olimoo101 said:

This trophy list looks great. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time for several reasons. Whether it ends up being good or not it definitely looks like a lot of fun due to the style so I'll probably be picking it up.

Wow, the game looks as shitty as Catlateral Damage. I'd rather it be the watercolor style in the screen shot. 

I think the trophy list is great, though. A trophy in each chapter and a few collectibles and easy random ones. Too bad the game looks like such a low budget pile if crap. 

Is this game a comedy?

It looks hilarious, as are some of the trophies are hilarious.

"Learn how babies are made."

There's one about eating maggots.

I'd love to put those in the trophy cabinet.

Edited by enaysoft

I was curious when I saw this game in the store, but when I saw the guns I lost it lol. I also love how the dog has a gun in the picture. I didn't see it at first as I was too busy noticing that the father is cooking with a pistol.

As what someone said, the trophies don't look too bad, just the collectibles may be annoying. Debating about if I should get it now though or wait for an eventual sale on it :P

I bought the game and have been enjoying it a lot. It's genuinely funny and quite fucked up in places. Using cartoony cardboard cutouts, they've gotten away with a lot of controversial content in this game.

You have to shoot your first born baby in the ass to put clothes on it for example. (Although since the game is based on American dialect, the game voice over tells you to "shoot in the fanny", lol)

The collectibles are just hidden targets, 2 or 3 in each stage and since you can use chapter select the collectibles are not annoying at all. It's like Until Dawn Rush Of Blood with the skittles. It even tells you how many you have in each stage which Rush Of Blood didn't tell you.

The screen is stationary a lot of the time and sometimes you have entire minutes with the collectibles to shoot in just plain sight! Annoying would be sometimes having to wait a full minute for the ingame dialogue to finish so you can start playing a level. I haven't got them all yet but only because there isn't a guide yet showing where they all are.

A few people have already got platinum for this game.

Edited by enaysoft

Caved in and bought the game, also completed the game as well. I wish there was a way to skip the dialogue though holy hell... I had to wait a good 6 - 8 minutes to play the last level again because of the dialogue at the very beginning.. I do agree with @enaysoft where the game can get pretty fucked up at places.. lmao. At least the game is correctly rated M.

After the first playthrough, the trophies are extremely easy to clean up.. except if your game starts to glitch. When I first started playing the game, the game glitched so hard where when I was in the Prom level, it didn't even let me proceed because the subtitle dialogue was so far behind. When it caught up, nothing was happening so I had to turn off the dialogue. Also on my second playthrough, the scene where you're playing catch with your father. He was throwing the balls at weird angles and eventually ended up behind me somehow lmao.

I will admit though(spoiler about a part of the game below)

I found it HILARIOUS how my husband was pregnant.

--ALSO THE REAL ENDING FOR THIS GAME I FOUND SO FUCKED. I WAS MIND BOGGLED WITH WHAT WAS GOING ON.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 9:31 PM, enaysoft said:

DuckSwimmer, can you provide a spoiler free way on how to get the real ending? Thanks :)

For the people that want to figure it out on their own. Don't click the spoiler.

Don't shoot the dog. Essentially hear him out.

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1