fusion of zelda and dark souls?

yiazmat50112254

No, just a "Legend of Zelda game" with a darker (maybe more mature) tone. At least the first one, the second one a little less so in my opinion. Didn't really like the dodge fighting style of Death,.Like Hollie from Playstation Acces I'm more of a tank player person, lol. Haven't played "Breath of the Wild" so I don't know if Link still blocks or dodges.

They were going for a more mature Zelda (akin to Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver)  with combat close to DMC, which I feel they succeeded. The first game feels very much like Devil May Cry meets Zelda while Part 2 feels more like Zelda meets Prince of Persia, meets God of War. I am glad they gave the game a more fluid combat than Souls games otherwise I might not have enjoyed them as much. 

nice opinions,

my idea was like the gameplay zelda has, and the appearance (like the dark feel with all kinds of demons [and of course having souls as currency] ) of dark souls. but i fully agree darksiders is way easier (platted both). i saw several people mentioning god of war, but since i haven't played it i can't comment on that one, but i guess it's probably true :).

Edited by yiazmat50112254

• 4 months later...