Online store not connecting urgent help

dragon11gggg

So I started this game and man it really sucks but I figured I would get the trophies easily so I got one and than when I tried to enter the store for the online trophy all it just says is there is an error and I see a depressed monkey. Could it be that the copy I got isn't the same region as my account or is it something else like my internet not working properly. I would just delete this game but I got a trophy already and my little brother synced up my trophies because he thought he was helping me when I went to the washroom. So if anyone as any idea on what I can do to fix it that would be great. Also if I have to buy another copy of the game is there anyway I can tell which region it is so I don't make the same mistake because the version I got really looks like it is from Canada and it even as the french writing on the back so i'm really confused. Also I have the ps move version if it matters at all 

Edited by dragon11gggg

really so I made a huge mistake and its now impossible for me to get it done 

omg it finally worked what I did was I when to the ps store on my laptop and got a free skin than went into the game and got the store to work. I had the biggest heart attack in the world but I got it. But man I was so nervous it was going to be another non 100 percent on my list  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

really so I made a huge mistake and its now impossible for me to get it done 

omg it finally worked what I did was I when to the ps store on my laptop and got a free skin than went into the game and got the store to work. I had the biggest heart attack in the world but I got it. But man I was so nervous it was going to be another non 100 percent on my list  

Glad to hear you made it happen. I thought you were screwed. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2G53 said:

Glad to hear you made it happen. I thought you were screwed. 

Me two after I wrote the first post I was planing on skipping college and driving to all the game stores in my area and buying every copy of the game I could find but thank god I don't have to do that and when some people were saying I was to late I for real almost fainted but luckily they were wrong. Also I hope if anyone else is having similar issues to what I had this will help them also each time I went into the game it made me accept the online again and what I would do was just skip through it but the time I got it to work I went through the entire thing so that may have helped but I think it was me going to the ps store and getting a skin first.    

That's what I did as well. I downloaded all the free items in the PS Store on my laptop and purchased them. I still need to get the game, i'm waiting for it.

I do take a risk, but i will test this out first on another account If my copy comes tommorow.

If it not comes tommorow, but a few days later, than it might maybe still up. But i will test this out first before earning the Training Trophy on a dummy account.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That's what I did as well. I downloaded all the free items in the PS Store on my laptop and purchased them. I still need to get the game, i'm waiting for it.

I do take a risk, but i will test this out first on another account If my copy comes tommorow.

If it not comes tommorow, but a few days later, than it might maybe still up. But i will test this out first before earning the Training Trophy on a dummy account.

Yeah that seems smart but I would test it it out today if possible as the servers close tomorrow at what time I don't know exactly. Also just saying some are saying the game is fun but in my opinion its peer garbage so its your call on what you want to do. 

Features for games can go down/stats for games may stop tracking in the immediate days before a server is meant to be shut, due to complete lack of maintenance on the server at this stage. The same happened with DCUO in January; the PvP lair match stats stopped counting 2-3 days before the deadline thus blocking a few people from the platinum who just needed those trophies. You should have done this trophy way before now if you wanted the platinum i'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Features for games can go down/stats for games may stop tracking in the immediate days before a server is meant to be shut, due to complete lack of maintenance on the server at this stage. The same happened with DCUO in January; the PvP lair match stats stopped counting 2-3 days before the deadline thus blocking a few people from the platinum who just needed those trophies. You should have done this trophy way before now if you wanted the platinum i'm afraid.

The OP stated a couple posts in that he got it to work. I was confused too, because you have to do an activity (After the tutorial) before it gives you access to the store. I just got the trophy 10 min ago, so it's still good. 

Yeah I got it to work so i'm good and don't have to worry about that trophy anymore and eye pet and friends to my knowledge doesn't require online to earn the trophies. I'm going to leave this form up so that if anyone is having any troubles with the store they can try this and hopefully it will help them.    

The Eyepet Store has been shut down. I tried to connect to the online, but it doesn't let me do it. You see a sad Eyepet once you trying to connect it, than it says There has been an error etc. Shame that my game got 1 day late, cus it seems the last earner was 10/11 hours ago.

Tested on a dummy account btw. Will send the game back to the store, unless some magic happen and people will earn the trophy somehow. I also downloaded some stuff in the Store with the account, but it doesn't help much.