Trophy Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The list looks great. I feel like I need to get the wubba lub dub dub trophy as a milestone somewhere! xD I hope this game is a lot like Job Simulator. If it is, I have to pick it up! I love the show.

I read that it has some job simulator similarities so it should be a hell of a good time in vr 

This is the second Rick and Morty VR game, right? I'm blanking on the title of the first one, but I remember seeing that one demoed at a convention last year. I didn't play it because I'm not familiar with the series, but it looked really good. I'm happy they made another one!

47 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

This is the second Rick and Morty VR game, right? I'm blanking on the title of the first one, but I remember seeing that one demoed at a convention last year. I didn't play it because I'm not familiar with the series, but it looked really good. I'm happy they made another one!

It released on Steam April last year.

51 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

You might be thinking of Accounting+ 

34 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Wait why would they delay only the physical?

I’m guessing production delays..

digital just requires uploading a file . Not packaging / shipping etc.

anyhow, does anyone know the price they are marking this? I may get it on sale if it’s over $30. It seems likely to be short.

WAIT, WHAT

AWESOME!

Didn't know this was coming to PSVR. Must-buy for me!

On 08/04/2018 at 4:48 AM, Kittet3 said:

On 08/04/2018 at 5:39 AM, NutellaOrgies said:

You might be thinking of Accounting+ 

Accounting+ was very funny, I think. That one's on sale now. And yeah that's the 'other' Roiland game.

5 hours ago, The Spark said:

WAIT, WHAT

AWESOME!

Didn't know this was coming to PSVR. Must-buy for me!

Accounting+ was very funny, I think. That one's on sale now. And yeah that's the 'other' Roiland game.

No no no, I clearly remember Rick and Morty and I've seen people play it since. I think it's the same one because Wikipedia says it was already released for Windows last year.

6 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

No no no, I clearly remember Rick and Morty and I've seen people play it since. I think it's the same one because Wikipedia says it was already released for Windows last year.

Well, that's your bad then for misremembering :)

This is the only Rick and Morty VR game and yes it's been on PC since last year. But Accounting+ (which has also been on PC longer than on PSVR) is another game with input from Justin Roiland (though a different dev behind it), and it has some links to Rick And Morty, and it's definitely funny.

Job Simulator + Accounting+ = Rick & Morty: Virtual Rick-ality

Owlchemy, the guys behind Job Simulator and Justin Roiland from Accounting+ joined forces into this one :P

It looks really fun, but I've got my hands full with other VR titles at the moment. Think I'll wait for a sale, or just pick it up later :D