Sega is considering a localization of Hokuto ga Gotoku

Sega is considering a localization of Hokuto ga Gotoku - The fist of the northern star, which was released on March 8 in Japan.

Sega has included a user feedback survey within Yakuza 6's PlayStation menu. 

Source

Would be interessted, to be honest. 

I'd prefer Ishin or Kenzan but I'm surprised that it wasn't even automatically on the table considering that there's been a few Fist of the North Star games localised already, the series is reasonably popular in the West to the point where it got a live action movie and the Yakuza games have seen a recent resurrection in popularity over here. 

totally down with this game...would love to see it in na...fan of both hokuto no ken (fist of the north star) and ryu ga gotoku (yakuza)...i wonder if they'll call it "yakuza of the north star" for us english folk...haha... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD"

Welcome to The Realm of Eden. Kazuma Kiryu (The Dragon of Dojima) of the Yakuza/Ryu ga Gotoku series is a playable character in the Premium Edition of Hokuto ga Gotoku (FoTNS: Lost Paradise). All his abilities and attributes mirror that of Kenshiro. In fact some of the cutscenes will depict Kenshiro in one segment, then Kiryu in another segment.

FULL PLAYLIST:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0HKt-kbL9saoMhskppMF0jlGD6Mcbhmg

More information about Kazuma Kiryu in Fist of The North Star as well as a mini-guide on this thread.