Trophy Thoughts?

Would be great if this one didn't have glitchy trophies or anything like some of the previous 40k games have. It looks like there's a trophy for couch co-op though, so hopefully that won't be annoying to do. 

I just hope the game is good too. Hopefully the Emperor has finally smiled upon us so we can finally get a decent 40k game on consoles.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, Redgrave said:

Would be great if this one didn't have glitchy trophies or anything like some of the previous 40k games have. It looks like there's a trophy for couch co-op though, so hopefully that won't be annoying to do. 

I just hope the game is good too. Hopefully the Emperor has finally smiled upon us so we can finally get a decent 40k game on consoles.

Ive watched few early access beta videos apon seeing this game spring up.  It looks promising

Id say daiblo esk item/skill tree with the gameplay simillar to 40k spacemarine / or w.e that arcadey 360 warhammer game was from like 8 yrs ago

Hope we dont get anymore hiccups with glich trophys

But tbh all the other warhammer games ( aside from vermintide and morehdime off the top of my head) have been mobile ports.

An thats been the source of the glichy-ness

This vid. Seemes to cover a good amount. 

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

32 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Ive watched few early access beta videos apon seeing this game spring up.  It looks promising

Id say daiblo esk item/skill tree with the gameplay simillar to 40k spacemarine / or w.e that arcadey 360 warhammer game was from like 8 yrs ago

Hope we dont get anymore hiccups with glich trophys

But tbh all the other warhammer games ( aside from vermintide and morehdime off the top of my head) have been mobile ports.

An thats been the source of the glichy-ness

<video snip>

This vid. Seemes to cover a good amount. 

That does seem pretty promising. I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on it since it seems like it could be fun with friends at least.

As far as the other games, there was that FPS Space Hulk game that wasn't a mobile game. I believe that one had a glitched trophy too. Even if it didn't, the game seemed kind of bland anyway. It would be great to get another one with the same fun factor the Space Marine game offered.

38 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

<said things>

Space hulk was... Something of its own ive it on pc. And was corador driven rng. Turnbased shooter from what i remember they tryed to mold it alot to the bord game ... And that tends to be where most the games fail. When coming to consoles.  

Reminded me of like. Yugiho 5D or w.e that dice derivative was lol.

This one looks alot like they are expanding apon the psp 40k game with combat (( thou removeing the grid base tatical movement) and taking some inspiration from afew of the molble 40k games. * but most of the mobile 40k entrys ive played have had more of a card game system akin to kingdom hearts chain of memroys (think thats the one)

But ya ive got some hopes for this one

• 4 months later...

This game is so sadly glitched.... I have to find 

Spoiler

Flavius Draken 

I have already completed the first part of this main story (where you can drive a tank). Marked as completed because I have reached the target on the map, but anyway it hasn't unlocked me the following main mission, it's stuck at the first part (the tank mission) and it doesn't even appear anymore on the planets so I can't even repeat it... 

I have even already done all secondary missions, no informations or intels gained in order to unlock the second part of this main story mission ?? wtf