Tales of Xillia Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition

Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/11/tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition-includes-milla-figurine-and-art-book/

Update 2 (Australia): Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition will be available ad EB Games and JB HI-FI in Australia ($148-$149)

Update: Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition now available ad Gamestop in US - http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition/109114 ($99.99)

Namco Bandai UK have announced, that Tales of Xillia will release in EU on August 9, 2013 and come in 2 editions.

Day 1 Edition

2127_ToX_D1_mock_up_final-540x356.jpg

Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition (EU)/(US)

2126_ToX_Collector_final-540x356.jpg tales_ce-540x356.jpg

There is only gonna be 10000 Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition and they will be sold exclusive from Namco Bandai Store.

Note: The Collector's Edition is only available in: France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom!

Note 2: Only Way to obtain the Steel Case is to pre order Day 1 Edition of Tales of Xillia in Gamestop in Germany (Will update with dealers, when I know)

preorder-big_sc.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 3

Is it not possible to import the collector's edition somehow? I don't have much knowledge on importing soo ignore me if this is an ignorant question.

The problem is the only available from the Namco-Bandai store which I'm assuming would have the listed countries as the only possible shipping addresses.

Normally yes, but Australia is fuck up place to import to, duo to rating system and law

I'll just laugh at that as it shows how little you know about importing into Australia and the new ratings system.

The problem is the only available from the Namco-Bandai store which I'm assuming would have the listed countries as the only possible shipping addresses.

I'll just laugh at that as it shows how little you know about importing into Australia and the new ratings system.

It's also available ad Gamestop.com and I know that Australia finally have R18.

Ok thanks for clearing things up, hope you find a way of obtaining it. ^_^

Good news for Australian Tales fans.

You will be able to Pre order Milla Maxwell Collector's Edition ad EB games or JB HI-FI ($148-$149)

Another thing to Credit Collectors Edition for is the Steel Case avaliable ad German Gamestop

preorder-big_sc.jpg

Hope Namco will give this Steelcase to customer, that Pre order Milla Maxwell Collector Edition ad Namco store (EU) and give US a way to get it.

Edited by Artemisthemp