New Game+

Kwotey

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Just to make things clear, NG+ does not lock out from any trophy, correct?

I'm doing my first playthrough blind and I wanna do a second cleanup run on NG+.

It depends on which version you're playing, because NG+ does disable trophies in the PS3 version but doesn't in the PS4 release.

• Like 1

So I can play this blindly on normal difficulty and when on NG+ I can change the difficulty to the highest and still get the trophy? Sounds great! Does it only work with Bioshock PS4 or does it work on Bioshock 2 and 3 PS4?

I've never played the games before but always wanted to give them a go!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

So I can play this blindly on normal difficulty and when on NG+ I can change the difficulty to the highest and still get the trophy? Sounds great! Does it only work with Bioshock PS4 or does it work on Bioshock 2 and 3 PS4?

I've never played the games before but always wanted to give them a go!

It only works with the first game but the other two have their own exploits for cheesing them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/9/2018 at 10:37 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Yes, I remember I did my NG+ run in lowest difficulty, then I made the difficulty switch glitch at the end when I fought Atlas. All the remaining difficulty trophies popped for me. Also I was able to get the last collectible audio log that I missed to pop the trophy via NG+.

The whaaaaat, I'm trying that when I get back home. 

Hope it still works

Edit: HOLY SHIT IT WORKS

Edited by YORGOS_PB
IT DOES
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Jeeves19831 said:

I didnt realise that killing Cohen when you first meet him locks you out of the Weapon Upgrade, Irony and Find Cohens Room. Will these now be accessible in NG+?

Everything can be cleaned up in NG+. I killed him as well. No regrets. ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jeeves19831 said:

Cheers for clearing that up HusKy.

Do you keep all current weapon upgrades etc in NG+? Only got the 3 trophies mentioned left to go so wanna get back to that area of the game as quick as possible.

Yup! You keep all your progress towards weapon upgrades, audio diaries, all of it. So you won't even need to progress to Cohen's residence to acquire the upgrade that you missed on your first playthrough. Once you reach the first weapon upgrade in the game, that'll give you the trophy.

1 hour ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Yup! You keep all your progress towards weapon upgrades, audio diaries, all of it. So you won't even need to progress to Cohen's residence to acquire the upgrade that you missed on your first playthrough. Once you reach the first weapon upgrade in the game, that'll give you the trophy.

Cheers for this. However I still need to get there to access his room for that trophy, but at least I now know it will be a hell of a lot easier.

• Like 1